Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? Empty
PostSubject: MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?   MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 10:20 am

MID have you ever heard of this?

http://www.oilpulling.com/index.htm

Somebody told me about this, and swears it works. This is the first I have ever heard of something like this. The physician on this web site claims to have cured leukemia with this method. I cannot see where he is making any money off of this so I tend to think there might be something to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?   MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 10:38 am

Spring, it does work. I was doing it daily, but I haven't been lately. It does work!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?   MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 10:53 am

BTM did you feel the difference while you were doing this? I have looked at several web sites now that promote this and all the testimonials seem to be favorable. I was just wondering if it would be worth the 15 minutes it takes to do this. LOL

I was also wondering about the oil. Does it make you gag? I am serious. It seems to me that you would have to gradually work up to the 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?   MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 10:58 am

It seems like there would be a horrible taste in your mouth if you do it.

I should try and invent flavoured oil...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?   MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 11:03 am

Yes, Spring, I did. I initially used it to cure a toothache. It worked so well, I just kept doing it. This bigest difference I noticed was my skin, it became so soft. It really does make your teeth whiter and brighter, too. I also had more energy afterwards.

As for the consistancy, um, well, yeah, it's a little yucky. I was so paranoid about accidentally swallowing some oil, because they say the oil becomes full of toxins and can make you ill if you ingest it. Peppermint is supposed to counter-act that, killing the bacteria, so I just use a few drops of peppermint oil with the oil. The peppermint also makes the oil more tolerable.

I started with sunflower oil, but now I just use olive oil and it works just as well.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?   MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 am

If you read carefully it says that they would pass through your body.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?   MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 1:50 pm

I had never heard of it but, am going to give it a try. I have horrible insomnia and I tend to itch a lot. My teeth could use some whitening also. It sounds really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?   MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this? Empty

Back to top Go down

MID - Anybody - Have you heard of this?
Page 1 of 1