Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit Empty
PostSubject: Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit   Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 8:58 pm

'Demon' leers over man's shoulder
'Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: November 5, 2007
3:35 p.m. Eastern
http://www.worldnetdaily.com./news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58522

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

The anniversary reception photo capture on a screenshot from Fox News seems unremarkable, but got the attention of Joe and Patty Martinez

A Colorado man reports he was able to kick his drug habit after a photograph of him at a relative's anniversary celebration showed – literally – a demon on his shoulder.

Joe Martinez told Fox 31 News in Denver that drugs were killing his soul.

But he's now on the road to recovery because of the photograph.

"I look at it and I carry it wherever I go," he told the television station.

The photo showed a typically smiling couple at a anniversary reception. What it also shows is what Martinez's wife, Patty, describes as "Satan."

"Right away I really thought, I said, 'You're really walking with Satan'," she said.

The photo was taken at a family anniversary celebration several years ago. It was in an album until just months ago, but Martinez says he won't be without it now because of the reminder it provides.

What appears to be a dog is looking over Joe's shoulder, in a closer view of the anniversary reception photo

"There's good and evil in life. The good on the right hand side of me, and the evil on the left side of me," Martinez told the station.

The photograph, on close examination, appears to include the image of a dog peering over Martinez's shoulder.

Brian Bonner of the Rocky Mountain Paranormal Research Society said most such cases are explained relatively simply. But for this one, he said, there's not enough evidence to support a conclusion.

A photographic expert, John Davenport of Roach Photo, told the station the picture did not have evidence of tampering.

"It doesn't look like it was double-printed or spliced in," he said. "The grain is uniform."

Martinez admits having battled drugs.

"I always prayed to the Lord and told him, 'I can't do it alone,'" he said to the station.

He and his wife credit the appearance of the image in the photo for his recovery from addiction.

"There's not another high left in me," Martinez said.

Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit Demon210

Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit Demon10
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit   Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 9:22 pm

looks like a dog to me. But hey, if he needs to see a demon to get his act together, more power to him.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit   Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 9:27 pm

MID it looks like a dog to me too, but I have heard Satan can take on many appearances. I just don't like the fact that he is using one of our precious animals for that purpose. But who am I to say that is not Satan? I really wish he looked more like the boogie man I know - you know the one with the red horns and long tail?
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit   Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 12:45 am

Maybe kicking the habit will lead to something else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit   Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's' appearance prompts man to drop drug habit
Page 1 of 1