Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading Empty
PostSubject: Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading   Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 8:17 am

This one shocked me. As I opened up my box one card fell right on the floor. Well, I picked it back up and as I cleared the energy from the last reading off the cards I began to shuffle. Low and behold the same card that fell on the floor is the one for today's reading. This angel really has a message for someone here or a bit for all of us!

Card Drawn: Aurora

Message: "You are flying high right now, which may threaten others. But don't descend, because others will soon become inspired by your example."

Additional Message: "Your intentions have creatd an upward trend in your life. New opportunities are coming your way, and your inner and outer self radiates this positive growth. you may worry that others will be jealous of your current and forthcoming success, so you will be sensitive about discussing your achievements. You may also worry about the future, about where your new path is taking you. You may wish for a guarantee of future success."

"I am here to help you enjoy the present, and the process of your new venture. Trust that each moment is taking care of itself. God has always taken care of you, and He always will. Ask me to help you stay focused on the now, and let go of the worry habit so that you can enjoy these gifts. Gratitude is essential right now... to keep your flight at a high altitude."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl

PostSubject: Re: Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading   Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 3:23 pm

Gosh, that is a beautiful card, Little Fire.

I am so grateful for your time and energy!

A big THANK YOU!

And big hugs sent your way!

hug
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading   Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 6:48 pm

Be, I am so glad you are enjoying this. Just remember that it is messages from the angels and not me. I am but their tool to bring the message for all of us. As I held that card in my hand today, I have to be very honest with you but I felt your presence in that card. I think that message was for you. Be, you are on the right path, and this new venture that you have been mulling in your mind is the right one, just don't listen to those that are naysayers okay?

I am asking for the light to be shining upon you and your loved ones... Yes TwoHawks my bro, you are also on this one as well. Have you both talked about something in opening a holistic center soon when you will finally be together? Or am I planting the seed right now?

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading   Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 6:09 pm

Quote :
God has always taken care of you, and He always will.

I love that message LittleFire. It is inspiring. I agree with BTM. Thank you for the readings. I absolutely love them. They are so positive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading   Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 6:37 am

LittleFire wrote:
Yes TwoHawks my bro, you are also on this one as well. Have you both talked about something in opening a holistic center soon when you will finally be together? Or am I planting the seed right now?

Always,
LittleFire

Wow! That is amazing.....yes, we have talked about it, in fact we visited the only metaphysic/spiritual store while Two was here. We have talked about opening a type of gathering/teaching/healing center..... and, when I read that message, I knew it was for me. Thank you so much for being a conduit, LittleFire. I love you!

Melissa
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading   Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 11:12 am

Ladies, you are both very welcome. Angels always sends messages that are positive. Sometimes we may not see it that way, but they are nevertheless.

Always,
LittleFire (Joanne)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading   Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading Empty

Back to top Go down

Nov. 3 - Angel Card Reading
Page 1 of 1