Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Mon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Share | 

Aweird snake dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel17

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Aweird snake dream   Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:27 am

Last night I dreamed that I was sleeping in bed and was awaken by a snake. I saw the snake picked it up and threw it out of the bed. The snake quickly slithered back into the bed. When I went to reach for it again it bit me on my behind and I threw it out of the bed again. Then another snake appeared in the bed and this too bit me on my thigh. I jumped out of the bed yelling that I had been bit to my family. I woke up. The weird part is that I now have a bruise on my behind and on my thigh where the snakes bit me? Any ideas as to what this means and why I have evidence of the dream?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aweird snake dream   Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:24 am

I'm pretty sure snakes are teachers, when they come to you, they have some wisdom to share with you.

As for the sympathy marks, I don't know. That happened to me once, a very long time ago, and I still don't have a satisfactory explanation for it. I think I remember Twohawks telling me it was some type of cellular memory...or something like that...but he can explain it far better than I can.

And btw, Angel, you are about the 5th person I've talked to in the past week that has had a snake dream. Strange, huh?
Back to top Go down
elk

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Aweird snake dream   Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:43 am

hi. sssome dreams are a conglomerate of things that our mind tries to make sense of, on an unconscious level and that awareness is sometimes accessed when we sleep.

other timesss dreams are more like journeys to or experiences in other realities. the boundaries can be quite thin at times especially if you have been walking your path.

for me the ssssnake is an energy that has been around along time. it has survived many trials and is able to transform itself by shedding its skin and moving on. it is not an energy that is overly concerned with emotion, it is rather cool and direct in nature. it is an astute hunter, physically honed to its environment

often the snake is seen as being dark. something abit sinister, belonging with the reptilian memory and can be seen as the hair of the medusa, and used as spiritual arrows to wound. it is also the emblem of the medical profession to have two snakes entwined.

in your dream i find that the snake is there to awaken you, as you said. that your fear took over and you acted on impulse, throwing the snakes, shows you have the hunter nature, and fight or flight response rather than the emotional.

the bruising tells me that you are a strong dreamer and that the message was to come to your waking earth life. there are changes coming to you. transformations. i get the impression that you were bitten on the left side. the buttock is where you sit comfortably, sometimes it is inertia. things where u r comfortably not challenged may well get a new impetus. pay attention to your higher bodily chakras also.

hope this helps you. <<elk>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aweird snake dream   

Back to top Go down

Aweird snake dream
Page 1 of 1