Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Find your Candidate EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Find your Candidate EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Find your Candidate EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Find your Candidate EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Find your Candidate EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Find your Candidate EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Find your Candidate EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Find your Candidate EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Find your Candidate EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Find your Candidate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Find your Candidate Empty
PostSubject: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 4:51 am

Follow this link and answer 11 questions to find the candidate who most aligns with your political views.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

You might be suprised at the outcome. My top candidate was Sam Brownback. Even so, I still only agreed with half of his views. lol

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 9:46 am

I got Dennis Kucinich, who has been my candidate for the last 2 elections. The things we didn't agree on I really don't care about anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 3:07 pm

i got Dennis Kucinich too.
i havent heard of him before,
but we agree about the iraq situation
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 8:54 am

BTM I got Sam Brownback too. I know nothing about him. I am not even sure I like him. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 7:17 am

LOL. Yeah, me either!

And as much as it pains, pains, pains me to say this, I've been watching interviews with Hillary and ARGGGGGG....the woman is growing on me.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 8:01 am

Well BTM we have to find a new candidate. Looks like Brownback is dropping out - even though I don't know who he is. LOL

Quote :
Brownback to drop '08 bid
Republican expected to withdraw from ’08 race on Friday, sources tell AP

The Associated Press
Updated: 8:47 a.m. CT Oct 18, 2007

WASHINGTON - Republican Sam Brownback will drop out of the 2008 presidential campaign on Friday, people close to the Kansas senator said Thursday.

Brownback, a longshot conservative contender, had trouble raising money to compete in the race. He is expected announce his withdrawal in Topeka, Kan........................

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21359819/
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 10:54 am

check out Dennis Kucinich, I think you'll like him
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 1:02 pm

MID I just can't get on board with any of these candidates. I feel like we are fighting a losing battle, and the only one that even remotely comes close to my beliefs is Ron Paul. At least he endorses doing away with the IRS code, ending NAFTA, and doing away with that very criminal contract for the NAFTA Superhighway and open Borders that Bush finagled behind closed doors.

He also advocates the rights of the Second Amendment, and sees no reason to do away with the right to bear arms. Plus he is adamantly against the National ID card that so many are trying to push. He states that he does not believe one iota in the "Orwellian world of no privacy."

Ron Paul further advocates Securing our borders now. He states: "A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked." He has a six point plan for accomplishing this.

Even though he is not being recognized by the main stream media Ron Paul is fast gaining a legitimate foothold in this race. It seems nobody wants to legitimize him because of his statements against Bush and Cheney. He has stated unequivocally that Bush has set the US up for Marshal Law, and that if we don't take a stand he sees Bush leading us into a war with Iran.

Ron Paul is a Republican by the way, but he seems to be the most adamantly opposed to this administration, which he calls a criminal regime.

Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 9:47 pm

I totaly recognize your opinion Spring and agree with it for the most part...It's between him and Denis Kucenich for the the real vote...unfortunatly most of America will side with a middle of the road canidate that is already bought off by corperate america and whether we stay in this war or not we will still be bending over backwards to facilitate their corperate interests...WITHOUT THE KISS
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 9:29 am

Two Ron Paul is too radical for the main stream to recognize, but he is steadily gaining support. If we stand our ground and refuse to accept the status quo, then we might be able to effect some change. Otherwise we are stuck with the same old garbage whether it is a Republican or a Democrat. I think Hillary has the democratic nomination tied up, so our only hope is Ron Paul with the Republicans. I don't think Kucinich stands a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:43 am

Yeah well, I found my man. I'm voting for Steven Colbert. lol If there is an election, that is....
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 6:38 am

Okay after watching the debate last night I'm with you BTM. Steven Colbert it is!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 8:51 am

This is a quote in the New York Times on Steven Colbert's campaign:

Quote :
Mr. Colbert recently hinted at a possible White House bid when he made a guest appearance on The Times’s Op-Ed page last week in Maureen Dowd’s column. He made an official announcement on his show a few days later, saying that he intended to run as both a Democrat and Republican in the South Carolina primary.

FINALLY! Someone we can all get on board with!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 1:18 pm

I'm not very familiar with Ron Paul, (okay, not at all, I've heard the name) I am somewhat more familiar with Dennis Kucinich, who is also glaringly always left out by the mainstream media, he is currently attempting to impeach Bush and Cheney, which is probably the ONLY way we are going to save this country. He's the only one with balls enough to try to do something about it. I will check out Ron Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find your Candidate   Find your Candidate Empty

Back to top Go down

Find your Candidate
Page 1 of 1