Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
My personal story EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
My personal story EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
My personal story EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
My personal story EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
My personal story EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
My personal story EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
My personal story EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
My personal story EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
My personal story EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

My personal story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twohawks

My personal story Empty
PostSubject: My personal story   My personal story EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 10:41 am

Hi all, just wanted to share this with you. This is my account of an event that I have consciouse memory of from a number of years ago.
It was around 1990 and I was living in southern California at the time, in a place called Winnetika. It's in the infomous San Fernando Valley. That's right, I was a valley dude. I was renting a room in a house from a young woman. We had two other roomates at the time, both guys.
Anyway one evening I had gone out to spend some time with friends of mine at a local pub and returned home fairly early. It was around 11pm, or there abouts. I decided to go to bed.
My room was situated on the west side of the house and the exterior wall was mostly glass from floor to ceiling, with the exception of a few posts seperating the paynes of glass. Along the same wall I had a a small desk that held my computer and a cabinet that housed a mandala called a gohonzan. I was a practicing buddhist at the time. This table was at the foot of my bed so I could use the bed as my chair.
The head of my bed was at the opposing wall to the glass one. Next to it was a small night stand and on that was my alarm clock.
The bed was tucked into the n.e. corner of the room, with very little space between my bed and the desk at the foot of the bed.
About forty yards to the south of the house behind the backyard fence was a set of railroad tracks that were still in use at the time but have since been turned into a bus line. There was also a small side yard on my side of the house, with a rather large plum tree in it.
Now that you have the lay of the land, here's what happened. I was having a difficult time falling asleep and had done some reading for a while. I had that nagging sensation in my legs that was not allowing me to fall asleep. The clock kept ticking away. I finaly turned off the light in my room and continued to toss and turn. the last I looked at the clock, it was about 1:30 in the morning.
It was a perticularly dark night, as it was a new moon period and it made it difficult to distinguish any sharp features of the objects in my room or the tree outside, however I could make out their outlines.
As I lay there in bed staring at the objects in my room from left to right. I saw my hamper to the left, my computer on the left side of the table, and my cabinet on the right side of the table, and there was another object that didn't belong, right between my computer and the cabinet at the foot of my bed.
This startled me, to say the least, but I wasn't filled with fear as much as I was filled with curiousity. I sat up in bed and strained to make out some distinct features, but couldn't, so I reached out my hand to explore what this object was and felt a clammy round object that I assumed was a head. No Hair at all! Not even a stub, just clammy skin. this thing that I assumed was a being of some kind didn't seem starteled and didn't draw away, nor did it attack me in anyway, so I slowly drew my hand back and turned it over to offer it in a friendly gesture.
What happened next brought such a wave of emotion to me that tears began to form in my eyes. I turned my hand palm up and this being placed there hand in mine, ever so gently.
The hand was very slim and elongated, much slimmer than mine. It was about the size of two of my fingers. This was the palm of it's hand and I could feel the fingers wrap around the back of my hand. It was amazing!!
Once I grabbed it's hand( and I say it's because I didn't know if it was male or female) a number of short visions or memories ran through my head. The first of which was me floating in the air face up looking down on my computer with my head facing the the glass wall.
The next vision was me outside looking down at my dog who was on the ground laying down. I remember thinking I have to take her with me so I bent down to pick her up and when I came back up I had this tiny little girl in my hands with big dark beautiful eyes. She was matured to about the age of four or five but she was the size of a regular new born human baby.
The third memory was behind my house on the railroad tracks where there was a ship parked. I remember laughing out load because the ship looked like one of those kiddy rides outside your local department store.
the next thing I knew I was on a metal table in what looked like awaiting room in a docters office. There were a number of other tables around, with other people there there too.
Then one of these beings came into the room where I was at and was wearing this dark cape or cloke. Iknew what the perverbial Greys looked like and this guy was different. He had lumps on his head and large round eyes, still black though.
I remember being very intimidated by his pressence.
The next memory I had was standing in a room having a conversation with another one, but I couldn't see them. They were telling me that when the shit hits the fan a large number of people would be saved and taken elsewhare. I asked how many, the impression I got was thousands. I, being a carpenter, looked around and saw that there wasn't enough room for that many people there so I began offering my services to take out a few walls and expand the place, because it didn't look to me as if there was enough room for all the people they were planning on saving. I was assured that there would be
The next thing I knew, I was sitting up in my bed and what seemed nothing more than a few moments having passed since I noticed this stranger in my room, which if you remember I had just looked at the clock and it read 1:30, well it was now 4:30.
Three hours had passed in the blink of an eye and my visitor was gone. I was left with the gift of consciouse memory of the evening, to some degree, and I was floored.
I was aware of abduction scenarios at that time and few that I had read about ever remembered what had happened to them without hypnosis. It felt like a gift was givin to me. Not sure why. But I remember not being afraid. who knows maybe I was a good patient.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

My personal story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal story   My personal story EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:34 pm

Thank you very much for sharing...sometimes, I feel nuts...
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

My personal story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal story   My personal story EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 8:52 pm

That is an amazing experience Two.

Me and my soul mate had a place once that had twenty acres. We would go out there in the middle of the field with a piece of plywood and an electric blanket - we used 5 really long extension cords - no reason to rough it when you don't have to. Ha ha - Anyway we have seen so many unusual craft laying out there watching the stars and sky. I think they were coming to visit us deliberately after a while.

I think something may have occurred with me when I was very young. I have some strange memories, and I had severe nosebleeds at night. My Mother must have taken me to the doctor a jillion times over that. But, I cannot remember exactly what it was. It is a fleeting memory. Strange.

But something in your post caught my attention. That is the part about volunteering to enlarge the room. I had to laugh out loud because that is something my other would have done. A true Cappy! LOL
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

My personal story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal story   My personal story EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 12:59 am

awesome experience thanks for sharing it
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Scionus

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-09-18

My personal story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal story   My personal story EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My personal story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal story   My personal story Empty

Back to top Go down

My personal story
Page 1 of 1