Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Mon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Share | 

Tatrateki

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scionus

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Tatrateki   Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:44 pm

For some time I have been getting channeled messages about some way of life. So I have written some of it down, and I would like to begin to share it here. So here goes some of it. Depending on the reaction I will post more.

“Tatrateki” means “swifter than the blade;” it is a way of life. It combines the spiritual with the physical and through the means of mysticism, the metaphysical is tapped. A follower of this path of life seeks perfection in all areas of their training and devotes a portion of each day to that ongoing goal. When perfection is obtained, the mind, body, and soul unite. That being, then, reaches one of three states “Desdinova” “Leveitus” or “Desdimona.”

There are many subtle levels of each path of Tatrateki. What places a person on the path of Tatrateki is done so through a ritual called the “At’Tra,” which means “the passing of wisdom” it transforms one through a sudden gift of knowledge into an “Emorbirite.” Which means “avatar of eternitiy” it is a state of musing. You are given the gift of vision, and knowing, which will help you down your chosen road in life.

All in Tatrateki start off as an Emorbirite, there are five levels. The levels that lead you to the choice of which form of Emorbius you are. Are as followed Emorbirite, Zan (Master), Scionus (Ascended Master), and from there you must pick from the paths of Desdinova, Leveitus, or Desdimona. It is than you can reach Emorbius.

Desdinova means “divine light.” It is an enlightened state where one becomes a part of the light and prone to benevolent behavior. They are at peace from within; Tranquility, happiness, and satisfaction are all a constant in this state. They are able to live in harmony with all things of the light. Their power is nearly divine in nature and they are one step away from obtaining immortality.

Desdimona means “veil of darkness.” It is a tortured existence where one is consumed in darkness and malevolent behavior. They know no peace and are at war within; Obsession, apathy, and greed are all they know. They are able to move with the shadows and can command the will of those of the shadows. Their power is raw and focused. They, too, are one step away from immortality.

Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:09 pm

Quote :
Desdimona means “veil of darkness.” It is a tortured existence where one is consumed in darkness and malevolent behavior. They know no peace and are at war within; Obsession, apathy, and greed are all they know. They are able to move with the shadows and can command the will of those of the shadows. Their power is raw and focused. They, too, are one step away from immortality.

Be very cautious that you don't get caught up in the dark and negative energy.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:13 pm

The messages I got gave me optionns it would seem. Yet it does not stress which path to pick from. I have no interest in Desdimona. It would seem the entity I got this from was very netural.

The immortal of each state are called “Emorbius,” which means “ever living.” The Emorbius are beings that have altered their lifeline into the shape of the “Mobius Strip.” When they reach the point of (Suicide NOT an option) death, by sheer will, they cross their lifeline to the middle of their existence. This is where they meet and connect to their birth, creating a continuous flow of youth and vitality. At this point, age is no longer a factor; nothing natural may kill them. Only by choice or murder may they die, or perhaps, a very severe injury.

Food, drink, and air are no longer a factor required to survive. The being becomes perpetually self-sustaining. Their power is nearly to its zenith. It is doubtable that anything higher than this is possible for a human being. The “K’ey” in any of the three states is unimaginable. K’ey is the energy produced by the soul stored in the body in latency. Tatrateki teaches one how to tap into that stored energy and harness it.

The amount of energy stored in the body must never exceed the potential of the flesh or the energy will seep out or burst the vessel it is contained in. That is why the body must be trained to become a more fit containment unit. This is done through physical activity; done repeatedly it is true that the word Tatrateki means “swifter than the blade.” When, in fact, the building of muscle usually slows down the body’s reaction time at a certain point, but muscle is a conduit to K’ey. K’ey is focused by the mind, and is released through the body, but indeed produced by the soul.

Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:19 pm

Scionus wrote:
The messages I got gave me optionns it would seem. Yet it does not stress which path to pick from. I have no interest in Desdimona. It would seem the entity I got this from was very netural.

Very good Scionus. You do have options. We all have options, and we must choose the path of light.

I will be interested in reading more of your channeling.

You have a very strong energy presence.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:23 pm

Now in this part it goes into some of the training, and things that almost seem to be the beginings of a style of martial arts. Not to sure just yet, I am waiting for more on this...

The mind must also be conditioned to learn to focus K’ey or it will never be harnessed properly. This is done through meditation and Kata’s, which increases focus. A true master of Tatrateki is a master of their emotions, though; emotion is the driving force behind the art. Everyone must know when enough is enough and at that point control and regulate their feelings; also, a master of the art follows a strict moral code of three laws Vall, En’Dor, and Tox. Vall means “the law of truth,” En’Dor means “the law of honor,” and Tox means “the law of loyalty.”

Vall is the first law. A master should never knowingly lie to themselves or anyone else. En’Dor is the second. A master knows what is noble and proper on the field of battle as well as in life. Tox is the third law, which states that a master must be loyal to their cause as well as friends and family; all three are connected. It is true that one must be honorable and loyal and it is honorable that one is true and loyal. It is loyal to remain honorable and truthful.

Tatrateki has five key techniques, which in their full potential can only be reached by combining them with K’ey. They are “Sskon,” “Tang’iki,” “Ray’guku,” “Te’son,” and “Ki’dang.” All of these moves revolve around skill, speed, and power. One must find a balance of the three to master these moves; also, there is one method of training which helps maintain that speed will not be lost as strength is obtained. “On’Gum,” is the art of “muscle binding.”

Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:50 pm

Sorry about this part, mostly manly kung fu sounding stuff... It gets better I promise.

Sskon means “to run as the wind.” It is a style of footwork that greatly increases that rate one runs, but indeed it does make stopping on target difficult so one must slow down ahead of time. This technique can be used in combination with many things, including “Ken’Ki” which stands for “knowing the energy.” This is a method of swordsmanship that also can only realize its full potential through K’ey energy.

Tang’iki is a palm strike; Ray’guku is a method of grappling; Te’son is a punch; Ki’dang is a double knuckle punch and is difficult. Any of these moves when combined with K’ey, are far from simple. They are capable of causing devastating effects from either the blunt force of a point blank explosion or the ravaging winds of a tornado. It all depends on how the attack is focused.

Tatrateki teaches that all living things stood in the light of creation, but few are able to create themselves. Mankind’s light exists inside as a soul and that is the essence of the light of creation; “free will.” For, with free will, many things can be accomplished.

The primary stance that is most often used in Tatrateki is “Tetra’Gue” or “stabilizing stance.” It is a matter of weight placement and flexing of the knees. This stance maintains balance during battle. It also allows one to shift their weight quickly, which can be a matter of life and death. It also allows one to engage in Sskon. Sskon is primarily used for swifter movement in entering battle or exiting battle.

Ken’Ki’s most difficult Kata’s are “Sashi,” which means “focus and control.” “Gen’Gi” means “deadly accuracy.” It involves striking of a target with a training sword in fatal areas. Sashi involves striking a small ball and not allowing it to touch the ground. These two Kata’s build skill and focus.
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:53 pm

A WORD to the WISE what entails is not intended to be taken lightly...

A soul is an energy mass that keeps the body balanced. The soul can create K’ey, but it also can draw in energy from the environment. The focal point of the soul is constantly maintaining a balance of give and take; it takes in energy it needs and releases energy it does not. This living pulsing point is called “Ob’Ital,” which means “the heart of the soul.”

The mind can link with the Ob’Ital to focus K’ey to any area of the body or outside the body within the limits of the mind. This is called “Cal’Rie.” It means “the link.” “The mind” is known as “Or’Um.” Just as the Ob’Ital is the epicenter of the soul, the Or’Um is the essence of “willpower” or “En’Tain.” It takes En’Tain to form the Cal’Rie.

Thus they are the four foundations of Tatrateki: the Ob’Ital, Or’Um, En’Tain, and Cal’Rie are all connected. Once Cal’Rie is achieved only than does one’s true training begin. It is the beginning of a learning process and one step closer in the direction to becoming Emorbius. Training is very important it is known as “Lig’Dar.” For only through training can the extreme states be reached.

Outside Desdinova and Desdimona there is the third state of Emorbius. It is a state of neutrality and balance. It is called “Leveitus” it means “no cause.” While in this state you feel strongly about nothing but are highly enlightened. This is truly the most difficult state to enter. Most seek one extreme or the other as to answer their hearts true desires. Some seek either to purge darkness or light from their being. Through use of an act known as the “Obar’Aium” which means “the culling,” the soul can be divided.

Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:00 pm

This is as far as I got with this entity very little has come through as of late. The Obar'Aium is no joke folks, not something you want to do unless you are sure you want to be all "good" or all "bad." Even when you make that choice you must face that which you seek to discard... If it is a stronger force you risk losing the battle of "good" and "evil" from within.

I thank you all for reading should any more come through I will update. In the mean time feel free to discuss or ask questions. Two things I will not answer. "One" anything on how to do an "Obar'Aium." "Two" nothing on the details of the act of becoming "Emorbius." The first one I will not share because it is not safe. The second I will not share because it is something to be earned.

The Obar’Aium is preformed by either rejecting the light or darkness of ones own soul. It is so much more than a rejection; it is to totally utterly rebuke and cast out that part of your soul. Once this is done, one entity becomes two. An ethereal twin is born, be it of light or of dark. It is known as an “In’Car” which means “Incarnation of the Soul.” Once one such being is born it is wise for the other half to banish it or prepare to contend with it. This is not always a victory to the holder of the physical body.

Meditation is rather important in learning to achieve Cal’Rie. The primary Kata for meditation is known as “Ry’Lin.” It means “breath control;” it is done by concentrating on the sound of breathing. Certain sounds in particular, the sound of inhaling and exhaling, the rhythm is yours to find. Long, deep, slow breaths work best. Ry’Lin puts one into a trance.

This trance like state can do many things, such as reach your subconscious mind or project your consciousness outward. Reaching your subconscious mind is part of the act of Cal’Rie. For, once it is done you can establish the link with the Ob’Ital and K’ey can be harnessed. Projecting outward is known as “Ex’Tala” it means “Journey of the Soul.” Ex’Tala is a fantastic way to broaden the minds horizon and gain insight as well as prospective on matters.

The most powerful training exercise is “Kai” meaning “Power Flex.” It is done by tightening muscles and then relaxing them. This can be done a set number of times, or as many times as possible. This helps build muscle and K’ey, when combined with On’Gum it is rather difficult but the end results are increased.
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:10 pm

I forgot I had also gotten this from the same being.

Drink deeply from the cup of wisdom. For each drop is a lesson learned. The vapor from the cup is the mist of illusion. For it is neither hot nor cold, look and see. Cast your glare into the bottom of the vessel. See what was, is, and shall be. You fill your drink with the intent of your soul. You may only drink in what you need to know. You may forget everything else. The cup is the reflection of your soul. Drink wine or poison the choice is yours. Take in water, and you may never have an unanswered question. For you are the last of the pure.

Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:48 am

(More has come through on the subject of Tatrateki... I do not agree with this new ritual it mentions... For it seems dangerous... I only post it because if done right it can be wonderous.)

A training group in Tatrateki is known as a Tri’At a group of three people training together. A Tri’At is normally formed to help each other on their chosen path. They are mainly formed of people with like minds and goals. They consist of one group leader known as an “Ive,” or “Teacher.” The number three is significant it represents balance within the tripaths. It also pays tribute to the idea of the tripaths, and the goals therein.

(Do not try this unless you are certain it is what you want, or are ready for it)

Crystalis is a ritual that involves shielding, heavy shielding. Shielding without proper venting in fact none at all. The idea is to incase yourself in your crystallized energy creating a cocoon. When the limit, or holding capacity of the shield is reached. The energy will then have no choice but to be forced back into the body. The shield will retract due to the pull, and suction of the retreating energy. To the point that your shield is so close to you it becomes a second skin.

The energy becomes dense as it compresses within this shield it also becomes stagnant, or stale. Once its refined from condensing, and crystallization it will be a powerful conductor for a long while. Any attacks or energy work will be magnified as if sunlight through a lenses. The individual will feel in the beginning stages a slight detachment from feeling, and the vibrations of the Earth.

In later stages they will feel trapped, and like it is hard to breathe this will make them want to lower the barrier. It will reach a point where they can hardly move this is the final stage of the Crystalis. It is a reward of your own making; you undergo a metamorphic change to your energy level.

Xel is the state of “non thought” it is when one acts totally based on instinct. As one walks they are seldom thinking of each step taken. They simply are aware they are in motion not really focusing on each movement it takes to make that motion. A warrior on the path Tatrateki is capable of fighting on instinct, and reflexively at that. Moving with the flow of combat until the point a conscious decision is made to take down the opponent. That moment is known as Hai’kap it means “the choice.”
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:23 am

I find this scenario fascinating, almost a "world" unto its own. I like the sounds of tatrateki, scionus, K'ey, etc. They do seem to have some sort of "power". ( I have a section in my fantasy adventures (still writing them-still unpublished) where sound, light and music have replaced words (The World of Xantheus).

There are three parts that I question, however. 1. You respond with opinion by saying you agree with some parts and are confused by other parts. In my view, channeling may have different names/phonetics/even places in the universe other channelers do not receive, however, from all the people I have met and discussed this matter with, none have found "parts" of the channeling something to question, even to discuss at all (in the messages themselves)---always up to the listener, not the channeller (Don't forget that you- the channeler is also THE LISTENER). If the channeler enters in his or her opinion, this may indicate the "channeling" IS indeed personal. (For future purposes, one suggestion, is to put that portion in parenthesis, or in a different font, the parts of the channeling that represent your voice, rather than "The Voice", almost need to be silent.....).

2. I always have had a hard time with the term "ascended master". I beleve my own channeling was universal, not personal. One cannot have "parts" of it personal and other "parts" universal, unless the "voice" literally says so (in my opinion, and the opinion of other channelers I respect), which is posted verbatim as I received it in the thread here, "CONVERSATIONS WITH WILD DOVE" (My channeling happened in the southwest desert where I only had a pen and notebook to copy the words inside my head down---three complete notebooks. When I chose to "post" them, I simply typed exactly what I had written down). YOU chose to use Scionus as your user name, meaning you have chosen to call yourself an ascended master. You may very well be one. I am not concerned about that, however. I have never felt that I "needed a master", nor accept that title for myself. YOU CHOSE to do that. Perfect! By all means continue to do so, if you believe this to be true. But now that I know a voice has given this greater meaning to the name you have chosen to call yourself, has made me SEE YOU in a different light, (different meaning simply that-neither more or less important). We have another member here who calls herself "Master in Disguise", whom I also respect, not by her chosen name, but by her thoughtful posts. All your posts have been thoughtful and open up many possibilities for my mind to wander through, too, and your presence here is very well-received and welcome).

And 3. For me, channeling must be consistent throughout. It doesn't have "different slants" somewhere down the road. It is original and stays that way. It may have additions, but in truth, for me, it is a "body of work" channeled all at once. It doesn't have "additional chapters". If it is an on-going process for you, I strongly suggest you simply devote yourself IN YOUR ENTIRETY to be the recipient the rest of your life (a difficult choice, but I believe if , as I say, these messages CONTINUE to come to you, you do us a great service, if you choose to be your source's messenger). No room for "sometimes", as in the story of why Perceval found The Sacred Cup of Truth instead of the other knights. He was un-affected by all the temptations/distractions/questioning given to test who was worthy of receiving the Holy Grail. He received it because he was immune to all that---The Goddess (or God) of Light accepts nothing but complete, 100% devotion to her/him.....

This may simply be my own take, my own difficulty with the concept of "ascended master". As long as one is here on earth receiving messages from another dimension (or other star system/planetary "somewhere besides earth"), one should be compelled to do nothing else but live out one's mission (being the recipient/messenger).

I believe in the ascension process, but rather it is a spiraling process of becoming "closer to light energy rather than matter and form, ie., less dense, "lighter than". I also believe every living life-form is, by default, "ascending". Reying on any master at all tends to say more about the person than the message. In my world (amongst three "channelers" I correspond with, it is always the message, not the messenger. There's no "Shirley McLaine's," or "James Redfield's" in my world). While many of their "messages" are both profound, useful, full of compassion and love, even science or metaphysical science, I don't believe they are "channelled".....

That's my view in a nutshell. Please continue to post, however. In no way is this a criticism for or against your vision. Open mind to all visions, whether easy to comprehend, wacky, difficult----ALL ARE WELCOME in my world. Blessings on you and your work, Scionus! Aho!

Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:30 pm

You see what you are reading is skewed to a degree I have taken parts out, and yes I have added words and meaning to words. Only because I have no word for them in our tounges like wise meanings.

I have my own views on these training methods and paths. Because of this little bit of information I gathered. Note this is taken from my notes.

"I know very little about the source of Tatrateki. Other then it was channled through a sect of Leveitus, who are mostly watchers of the universe. They saw that there is a war about to brew on Earth that will bust the keg wide open. So they sent messages to many, making them Emorbirite. You see all the Desdinova, and Desdimona Emorbius's killed each other. Leaving only the Leveitus sects, but now another has become Desdimona, and has nearly reached the state of Emorbius. There are no Desdinovas to stop him, should he go out of check. This is why our world was picked, among many others I'd picture. I know, no big deal right? Wrong, to give a Leveitus fear is saying a lot. This being is powerful... It may take a army to bring him down if he goes mad from the power the next level grants. I know for a fact the Leveitus beings were fair. They also are picking new Desdimona capable beings. "(Channeled message) I care not your path, as long as you reach the tri path. We will all meet at the crossroads of fate when the time comes." Not all, or even most Desidimona are mad or evil. I am sure we all can work something out."

I picked the user name because it is my goal. What you read here is not all of the details. In way I was told to teach a few people in turn they were when the time was right to teach others. I have devoted my life to fitting all the pieces of the puzzel together. This is a rushed post I am sorry. I am needed somewhere shortly. Lets see... What else. Oh! I am not giving all the details because they can cause harm or be used for personal gain. While I am told to give all three options of Tatrateki to all... I am skewed toward the views and virtues of Desdinova.

I have a forum abvout this... I am trying to teach with it. Sadly it is slow going for I am not even close to what is called Zan.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:59 pm

WOW! Thank you, Scionus for the additional. I too feel it is important to accept the words as they come, as this post shows me, you are dedicated to that principal. Now my view of you is even greater. I am glad you shared this, and am glad there are parts you don't.
I also have parts I don't share. The Desdimona, the Levietus you speak, I know of their existance. I know of this "beast" of evil, also. I will not mention its name because my spirit guides have told me not to.

One way I deal with all this "I feel I know too much, too soon", is to create my fantasy novel. I have over six-hundred pages in second draft form. Even this, I wait until I am given the "go-ahead" to publish or post it. One thing I can say right now is that real Psychic Wars are going on and that "The Matrix" running this war, originally came from ourselves, our dark selves. It teamed up with another dark force promising immortality.

The other thing I can say, is that the "good folks", The Elders (The Master circle in your guides' terms) ARE STARTING TO WIN THE WAR IN THIS SECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE. "OTHER" WARS WILL BE WON WHEN HUMANS LEARN WHICH SIDE OF THIS BATTLE THEY STAND ON AND ARE WILLING TO DEVOTE THEMSELVES TO COMMUNAL GOALS, INSTEAD OF PERSONAL ONES. The two could coincide in a more kinder world, don't you think?

Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Indeed Wild dove. The Desdimona I speak of hides its self in shadowy energy. Leading me to believe many things. I once tried the Obar'Aium creating a darl self well in time it became a shadow. I am not sure if they are the same force or not. I am sure they work together.
edit: My avatar is a picture I took... I asked what it is I must do with my life. I looked to the sky to see a sun pillar at dusk. I took it as for me to be a light in a dark place... This sun pillar appeared oppisite of the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:34 pm

That's amazing. Sometimes we see things in the sky that speak to us, and perhaps to us only. (wish my eyes were recording devices......maybe they are! :bump:!). I ONCE COMPLETED A STRANGE DRAWING/PAINTING only one other person has seen, because I painted over it, to hide what I had painted. I worked feverishly for several hours...didn't know why.

When it was done (energy left me) I showed it to my friend Gary, and we decided to call it "The Birth of Jupiter". It was rather abstract and blurry, but one could pick out a sort of landing, maybe a satellite /spaceship somewhere in there, maybe a moon or two.

I went up on the hill above my apartment in LA to camp in the grass for the night. As I walked up the hill I saw my painting appear in the sky, exact swirls, colors, shapes, EXACTLY. I had other drawings, too.

I was even frightened. The next morning I got a call from Gary telling me the shuttle Jupiter had taken off for Jupiter the previous night. Did I see the same thing he did? The rest is history. I kept the painting under cover, and when photos came back from Jupiter the following year, I knew I had actually been somehow to Jupiter, because the photos were the same as my drawings. I was about to commit myself to a looney bin. This was too much. I simply colored over them (i use a lot of turpentine and crayon in my drawing/paintings) so no one could see what I had done, thinking, one day, I could remove the overlay and reveal it, proving I had "been" there before the shuttle.

I could use this as a vehicle to prove that all us "visionaries" aren't that "goofy" after all. Guess what? They simply disappeared. All I can say, is that I haven't been examined-Gary is still sane, and life goes on.

Just wanted to share that with you to encourage you in your young age, never let anyone convince otherwise. You have a gift. Keep it polished, show it when its appropriate, and mostly, remember these gifts aren't for everybody.......

Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:01 pm

That is strange I too have a friend named Gary who I can share all my work with. He always has an open mind, never dismisses anything as crazy or odd... I love him like a brother.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:30 pm

That also confirms my feelings about this nest.....we all have known each other before....even have come from another star system and were meant to be here at this time, in this way.....does the star Aldebaron mean anything to you?

Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:45 pm

Not that I know of, care to explain?
Edit: A little art related to the subject.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:42 am

Quote :
The name Aldebaran comes from the Arabic (الدبران al-dabarān) meaning "the follower" and refers to the way the star follows the Pleiades star cluster in its nightly journey across the sky.
In Persia it was known as Satvis and Kugard.[4]
It is known as 畢宿五 (Bìxiùwŭ, the Fifth Star of the Net) in Chinese. Aldebaran is identified as the lunar mansion Rohini in Hindu astronomy and as one of the twenty-seven daughters of Daksha and the wife of the god Chandra.
The Romans called it Palilicium.
For the Dakotas (a branch of the Native American Sioux tribe), Aldebaran took on a heroic aspect. The young star was the child of the sun and the lady Blue Star. One day, he desired to hunt the white buffalo (the Pleiades). After he pulled up a sapling to make a spear, a hole was made in the ground and he could see all the people of Earth down below. The white buffalo took this chance to push him through. He was found by an old woman and was to be known as Old Woman's Grandson. On Earth, he killed many strange monsters that had been troubling the Native Americans; one monster of which was a serpent that caused drought. The young hero killed the serpent, releasing a great stream of water that became the Mississippi River. In time, Old Woman's Grandson remembered the white buffalo and returned to hunting him in the sky to fulfill his destiny.
For the Seris of northwestern Mexico, this star is providing light for the seven women giving birth (Pleiades). It has three different names: Hant Caalajc Ipápjö, Queeto, and Azoj Yeen oo Caap ("star that goes ahead"). The lunar month corresponding to October is called Queeto yaao "Aldebaran's path".[5]
In the religion of Stregheria, Aldebaran is a fallen angel and quarter guardian of the eastern gate
(from Wikipedia).

I mention this in my post, because I "feel" my star brothers and sisters come from the Pleides/Hyades. Aldebaran (in my personal birth chart) is directly in my mid-heaven. Just wondering how one "feels" about "the stars".......

Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:09 pm

I have had visions of space... They feel like memories, I witnessed a few things in the depths of space.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:36 pm

WOW AGAIN!!! You hit it on the spot: MEMORIES.

Here is my image and poem, one of my favorites, that still sends ME shivvers when I see it on MY screen (even though I am the author/artist behind it:

The Great Mother Whale Sings Her Medicine Song to Grandmother Turtle

Your vision is your song. Hear it well. Sing it loud.
You will be strong because of it.
Does your soul long for memories of itself and your people
Do you live in the past?
Its ok. All lives are hidden in cellular memories,
Whether on shelves of mystery you find at libraries and stores or in The Stars.
Don't worry. Memory from within
Is initially hidden from all of us in the dim light of our beginnings.
It will soon be revealed in its fullness
Your records have already been imprinted in time
In your tissues as well as in mine.
None of the records ever get lost.
The calling of spirits who wail from Islands in the Mist
Never fail to enchant those who listen but never return the alarm with hope.
Embraced by Our Great Mother Nature's charms...The Seals, The Little Otters, even we,
The Great White Whales
Are filled with the subtile mirrors of memory and faith, Universal Memories Torn
From the Skin of Our Youth,
So say The Daannan Islanders of the Northern Seas and The Seals,
They are speaking The Universal Truth!
We set sails in waters stormy or calm, soft or gentle waves short or long .
We have heard the ancient Psalms of Gilead
Assured by the feelings of self-worth we harbour inside because Creator's arms,
Out-stretched and wide with open hands never change their charge over
The winds, nor close up to avoid the rising tides.
Across The Mother Ocean's Womb where all the earth records of life abide
We are informed by our anxieties about The Storms That Abound near the surface.
They always do. So what's there to worry about?
Dive a bit deeper for the other stories, my friend!
Be RE-formed by your Heavenly Parents and Their Love for You
Be RE-born in Our Mother's Womb, allowing Her to cradle you in Her Open Arms
Her hands have never worn The Gloves of Fear.
But....but...how can we do this, I keep hearing the human people cry. Why?
Why keep on asking how or why?
When The Answer lies within The Birthing Storm before The Questioner's life is formed
Where Everything, including The Question, is still in The Process of Being Reborn
What else is there to question Great Spirit, or Great Mother about?
Are you doubting their love for you?
Where in THEIR heart is there room for doubt?
If you still have some left, it must be inside you, not them, dear sister and brother. Spit it out!
Like we Whales ! We have learned how to spout, not pout!
"Bye for now," said The Great White Whale of a Tale, (with her tail) as she dove back down under
With a clout so loud The Thunderbeings let out a roaring thunder of laughter, song and shout
Enough to cause you to wonder long after she's gone
About why The Whales are shoring up
And have chosen to care for us, the tender Human Pups.

Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:44 pm

OH, ps, Scionus. I put in the parts I did about the different names of Aldebaran from wikipedia because I believe many of the "channeled names" you heard really are real. They are ancient names for which new alphabets need to be created FOR US (not for "them"). Perhaps we may one day, find them revealed as the ice sheets on our planet continue to melt.....

Could these beings still be here (under the earth's crust, still breathing...perhaps causing the unrest in the sub-tektonic plates? Could the name Tatrateki even, refer to the tektonic plates......(an underground civilization perhaps, instead of "above"). Could there be planets and stars INSIDE other planets and stars......lots of places for the mind to wander.

Ever read Etidorpha?
Quote :
Etidorpha
In the book Etidorpha by John Uri Loyd, A Freemason by the name of "I Am The Man" gives up all and is initiated into the Inner Earth world. His voyage begins in a Kentucky cave where he meets his strange guide who leads him on a fantastic journey through Middle Earth and on to the Unknown Country(Inner Earth).

The strangeness begins ten miles down where light becomes all permeating(no shadows) and where gravity starts to diminish. At 25 to 50 miles down, the Man looks much younger, loses two thirds of his weight, and develops a halo of light around him. He and his androgenous guide are able to leap like astronauts or the way we hop and glide in our dream state. On the way they see unusual marvels such as giant fungi and mountains made of giant salt crystals. They also enconter strange prehistoric-like animals and huge insects which can only be described as weird and wonderful.

Written in the 1800's about the same time as Jules Verne, about underground civilizations. Spelled backwards it spells Aphrodite, the vane once given to the planet and goddess of love, Venus.....The Morning Star.....

Back to top Go down
Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:04 pm

No I have never read that book.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:22 pm

A fascinating book...There's also the film "Leviathan". Could Levietus have some connection? hmm.......

Quote :
Leviathan (1989) is a science fiction horror film about a hideous creature that stalks and kills a group of people in a sealed environment, in a similar vein to such films as Alien (1979) and The Thing (1982). It is one of many underwater-themed movies released around 1989, including The Abyss, Deepstar Six, The Evil Below, Lords of the Deep, and The Rift (Endless Descent).

Tri-Oceanic Corp hired a crew of undersea miners to do a 90 day mining operation. Martin hired Steven Beck, a geologist, to assist in mining operations as well as command the undersea mining station. While outside their vessel in a pressure suit, Sixpack tripped and stumbled upon a wrecked ship. Because he didn't respond to hails over his radio, Williams went to look for him and found him excited over "treasure." Dr. Thompson understood Russian and identified the ship as the "Leviathan" from its markings. When checking on records of Leviathan, the crew discover that it is still marked as an active ship on duty in the Baltic Sea.
Meanwhile, Sixpack and the rest of the crew open a safe from The Leviathan and find several crew records relating to deceased crew members, as well as a video tape from the doctor of Leviathan.

Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:58 pm

Here is a pic (a keyframe for an animated film about my "messages" I hope to complete this year) about THE WARRIOR (my main character) on his way into that cave (somewhere in Kentucky) to confront this great "Levietus/than". Is it possible we were meant to meet for THE TWO OF US to make this film together?........

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatrateki   

Back to top Go down

Tatrateki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Spirit :: Channeled Messages-
Jump to: