Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
The Best of Late Night EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
The Best of Late Night EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
The Best of Late Night EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
The Best of Late Night EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
The Best of Late Night EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
The Best of Late Night EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
The Best of Late Night EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
The Best of Late Night EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
The Best of Late Night EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

The Best of Late Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

The Best of Late Night Empty
PostSubject: The Best of Late Night   The Best of Late Night EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 1:21 pm

The Best of Late Night...

"The NFL is investigating whether or not the New England Patriots cheated during last Sunday's game by videotaping the opposing coaches and stealing their hand signals . . . This could turn out to be the worst scandal involving hand signals since Sen. Larry Craig got caught in that men's room."

-Jay Leno

"How about this Chinese lead paint on toys? The have finally agreed to ban the use of lead paint on toys. However, they will continue to use it on sweet and sour chicken."

-David Letterman

"Starbucks is considering adding a line of drinks that appeals to children. All Starbucks has to do now is figure out how to get kids to pay 12 bucks for a juice box."

-Conan O'Brien

"It looks like rapper Kanye West won that contest with 50 Cent. Both their albums came out on Tuesday. Kanye sold more albums, but 50 Cent sold more drugs."

-Jimmy Kimmel

"Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson are now tied neck and neck in national polls. Actually, you know, if they were on the ticket together, that would be a tough team for the Democrats to beat. I mean, if they could just get all their ex-wives to vote for them"

-Jay Leno

"Several Jewish groups are upset because President Bush issued Rosh Hashanah greetings over a week early. So they're saying that Bush doesn't know when Rosh Hashanah is. Bush says he'll make up the mistake by sending them all something nice for Christmas"

-Conan O'Brien

"Yesterday in Australia, a TV comedian dressed himself up over there as Osama Bin Laden and got within feet of Bush's hotel. They got him, and the Bush spokesman said it was obviously not the real Bin Laden because they caught him."

-Bill Maher

"Osama Bin Laden is set to release yet another video tape, ... he makes an appearance once or twice a year to show he's still alive. Kind of like the Rolling Stones."

-Jay Leno

"A New Orleans prostitute has come forward and said she has had sex with married Louisiana Senator David Vitter two or three times a week over a four-month period. This is actually good news for the Republicans. Finally a sex scandal involving a woman."

-Jay Leno
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-05

The Best of Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of Late Night   The Best of Late Night EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 5:00 pm

haha i love these. :D
conan's my favorite!
Back to top Go down

The Best of Late Night
Page 1 of 1