Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
911 ~ Truth? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
911 ~ Truth? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
911 ~ Truth? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
911 ~ Truth? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
911 ~ Truth? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
911 ~ Truth? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
911 ~ Truth? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
911 ~ Truth? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
911 ~ Truth? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

911 ~ Truth?

Go down 
+2
masterindisguise
Spring Miracles
6 posters
AuthorMessage

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 11:14 am

From an email I received this morning:

Date: Sep 11, 2007 12:56 AM

Believe what you want... but don't ignore the possibility... very little was done to investigate the truth... and a LOT was done to cover it up... I can't say what the truth is... because I don't know what it is... but I do believe it was not what they told us... and most of the evidence is gone... many lives were lost... and many more will continue to be lost in this war based on lies... the fact that they have done nothing but lie to us ever since 9/11... makes me think that they lied about that too...

911 ~ Truth? 2001929175747183302_rs
911 ~ Truth? 20019
911 ~ Truth? 2001
911 ~ Truth? 2005910943349878121_rs

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS "IMPLOSION" NOT A "PANCAKE" COLLAPSE!

911 ~ Truth? 2004459073007100112_rs
911 ~ Truth? 2004449585499247093_rs

WHAT BROUGHT WTC 7 DOWN? AND WHY? GOOGLE: WTC 7 FOR A DISTURBING REASON WHY!!!

911 ~ Truth? 200101

HERE IS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION! (LOOK FAMILIAR?)

911 ~ Truth? 200102

911 ~ Truth? 200103

ASK THE "PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH" @

WWW.PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

THEN TRY WWW.911RESEARCH.COM

AND

911SCHOLARS.ORG

AND

PATRIOTSQUESTION911.COM
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 11:22 am

BTM the day this happened I was standing in my office watching the televised reports, and when I saw the buildings come down I said to everyone there "That just did not happen! Those buildings could not have fallen like that without explosives. Something is definitely wrong here!"

I still believe there were government agencies that were very complicit in these crimes against humanity. I don't believe it is nearly as simple as they would like us to believe.
Back to top Go down

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 3:42 pm

I agree, Spring, there is just too much evidence to ignore ~ and we all deserve the truth! More from that email:

THIS BUILDING BURNED FOR OVER 24 HOURS AND "NEVER" COLLAPSED! LIKE EVERY OTHER BUILDING FIRE, UNTIL THE FIRST 3 BUILDINGS IN HISTORY COLLAPSED ON 911!!!

911 ~ Truth? Windsor

The text on the photo reads:

On February 12, 2005, the Windsor building in Madrid, Spain, a steel structure very similar in it's construction to the WTC towers, caught fire and burned for 24 hours. The building did not collapse.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 11:00 am

Did you get that from loosechange911? I have the movie and it is totally awesome. I highly recommend everyone see it. I was watching a rerun of Extreme Makeover Home Edition the other night and one of the design team claimed to have had a former neighbor who was a stewardess on the plane that went down in Pennsylvania. I wanted to scream!! There was NO PLANE in Pennsylvania!!!! It goes to show how controlled the media is by the government. If you haven't already seen loosechange911, GOOGLE IT!! Inform yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-05

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:16 pm

zeitgeist! i'm so glad you brought this up! it's definitely worth your time

it deals with this same subject and reveals a lot of things that may be being planned by our government in conjunction to other governments worldwide.

for instance, has anyone ever heard of the northamerican union? probably not too many. did you know that president bush has signed this (for lack of a better word...) thing to unite canada, the u.s., and mexico as one? there are actually -no- real borders anymore. They (the government) are trying to develop the Amero for one currency between canada, u.s, and mexico to replace the dollar and peso.

this has already happened in europe(european union [resulting in a euro], i was talking to a foreign exchange student from north spain about this), it's happening in africa, and being planned for asia as well.

The people in charge of all of this "uniting as one" business are hoping to one day join all of these unions to form a "one world government". :party01:
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 9:24 pm

I was on the roof of a 30 story building on September 11 repairing an elevator when I received a phone call from my buddy telling me to evaccuate the building and get to a TV. I told him that I will as soon as I get this elevator running and hung up on him. I completed my repair in the next few minutes and rode the elevator to the lobby only to see the plane hit the second tower. When I whatched them come down, my only thought at the time was that they were imploded from within and not brought down from a fire from the crash. If you recall, the empire state building was also hit by a plane on July 28 1945, was on fire but never came down.

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1940s/a/empirecrash.htm

http://www.evesmag.com/empirestatecrash.htm
Back to top Go down

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 6:59 am

Please excuse the possibly offensive language in this video ~ but he makes some excellent points and there are awesome video clips of imploded buildings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqKBnKlDYdw
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:30 pm

I'm :bump: ing this with some new info.

From: http://www.prisonplanet.com:80/articles/june2008/062308_dead_bodies.htm

Emergency Official Witnessed Dead Bodies In WTC 7

In exclusive video, Barry Jennings discusses explosions in Building 7 before collapse of twin towers
Paul Joseph Watson -- June 23, 2008
Exclusive video of emergency official Barry Jennings discussing explosions inside WTC 7 before either of the twin towers had collapsed and having to step over dead bodies of victims as he attempted to vacate the building has been released for the first time.

The clip, which was originally intended to feature in Loose Change Final Cut but had to be withdrawn according to Jennings' wishes after he had received threats, has now been made public in anticipation of a BBC documentary about Building 7 which is expected to skew Jennings' account in an attempt to reinforce the official story.

In reality, what Jennings witnessed completely contradicts the official story of what happened to Building 7.
On the morning of 9/11 in his capacity as Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, New York City Housing Authority, Jennings and Michael Hess, who is a founding Partner and Senior Managing Director of Giuliani Partners LLC, visited the Office of Emergency Management inside Building 7 only to find it had been abandoned.

"Upon arriving into the OEM EOC, we noticed that everybody was gone," said Jennings. "I saw coffee that was on the desk, the smoke was still coming off the coffee, I saw half-eaten sandwiches," he stated, adding that he and Hess were told to leave the building right away.
Jennings and Hess found a stairwell and descended the stairs.
"When we reached the 6th floor the landing that we were standing on gave way, there was an explosion and the landing gave way, I was left there hanging, I had to climb back up and walk back up to the 8th floor," said Jennings.
"The explosion was beneath me....so when the explosion happened it blew us back....both buildings (the twin towers) were still standing," he added.
"I was trapped in there for several hours, I was trapped in there when both buildings came down - all this time I'm hearing all kinds of explosions, all this time I'm hearing explosions, said Jennings, adding that when firefighters took them down to the lobby it was in "total ruins".
"For me to see what I saw was unbelievable," said Jennings.

The firefighters kept saying to Jennings "do not look down" because, according to Jennings, "we were stepping over people and you can tell when you're stepping over people."
A police officer then told Jennings, "you will have to run because we have reports of more explosions."
"I'm just confused about one thing....why World Trade Center 7 went down in the first place - I'm very confused about that - I know what I heard I heard explosions," said Jennings, adding that the explanation that the explosions were as a result of fuel oil tanks in the building did not add up.

"I'm an old boiler guy, if it was a fuel oil tank it would have been one side of the building," he stated.
Footage inside the Millennium Hilton building lobby, which was closer to the WTC twin towers than Building 7, shows minimal damage after both towers had collapsed in comparison with devastating damage in the lobby of WTC 7, as reported by Jennings, before either tower had even collapsed.

Jennings' eyewitness report of explosions inside WTC 7 before the towers had collapsed as well as dead bodies inside the building completely contradicts the official story, which maintains that there were no fatalities inside Building 7.

If WTC 7 collapsed as a result of damage it sustained from the fall of the twin towers, as the official version claims, then why were explosions taking place inside the building before either tower had collapsed?

The BBC hit piece documentary, which airs on July 6th, features an interview with Jennings but according to Loose Change's Jason Bermas, the program will distort Jennings' comments in an attempt to sideline the shocking nature of what he witnessed and the blatant manner in which his experiences contradict the official story.

According to Bermas, during their interview with members of Loose Change, the BBC denied that Jennings had stepped over dead bodies when he left the building, a claim disproved by Jennings' own statements in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKHq2dfCI
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:07 am

Not that anybody needs re-affirment here, I post this for what its worth, too:

The morning of 9-11 when I did my daily meditation (I had just set up 4 beeswax/waffle slated candles I purchased from a new retail source to be used for the first time, marking east, west, north and south), The north and south candles exploded and melted in a matter of seconds collapsing and leaving a waffle-shaped pile of wax, almost identical to the photo everyone saw, on my sis' coffee table (the one I was using for an altar). Going downstairs to get materials for clean-up, I saw the same two towers collapse....the rest is history.

This "north-south" (mind/body) collapse and the "east-west" (soul/spirit) STILL STANDING, was what the incident meant to me, and still does to this very day. These two energies that circle the planet (north to south pole and east to west equatorial winds/energies) cross (for us from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. We need to watch middle america with complete candor----more drilling off the coast of Florida/Louisiana? I THINK NOT. THIS FINAL DIG INTO THE CORE COULD BE THE COLLAPSE!!!!!!CAUSES FOR BOTH THE TOPSIDE AND UNDERGROUND FORCES THAT HAVE CROSSED THAT PATH SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL RATHER CALMLY (for the most part, according to history---talk to native elders---who have quite a different take on all this----).

I hope this helps members to re-examine all these "myths and truths, whether urban or not".......

These energy fields (leaning very precariously toward the destructive, negative ends of the spectrum these past thirty-odd years (a whole generation), at least in a social context, this can reverse itself (in the next 30-odd years), but will that be powerful enough to "calm the natural storm" which we most certainly have contributed to with our oil/gas dependency. This has this double-edged sword about itself. On the one hand, some hope, some faith, on the other hand "doesn't matter" syndrome...its still up to us individually when it comes to "dealing with this mad destructive cycle".

MY HOPE IS STILL BASED ON KNOWING THAT DESTRUCTION LEADS TO RECONSTRUCTION IN THE DIVINE MIND, AND RAINBOWS REALLY DO FOLLOW STORMS AND FLOODS!!!! AH HO!
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:05 am

The truth always has a way to rise to the surface!
Thanks for posting that mid. the interview was very interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

911 ~ Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 ~ Truth?   911 ~ Truth? Empty

Back to top Go down

911 ~ Truth?
Page 1 of 1