Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed Empty
PostSubject: McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed   McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 7:10 am

September 9, 2007
UNION CITY, Ga. -- A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who ''tried to thump the salt off.''

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. ''It didn't make me sick,'' Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

''If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?'' said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger ''without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it.''

:laugh4:

(I'm going to ask Mayor McCheese to look into the case of the over salted burger.)

McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed Mccheese2
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed   McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 12:45 pm

How ridiculous is that? If its too salty take it back and get another one! What a flippin' idiot!! not to mention an obvious power tripper!! who puts someone in jail over a salty burger? AAAAGGGHHHH
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed   McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 12:55 pm

Awww he was just having a bad day.... gif42 He didn't get his hug for the day.

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed   McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 9:40 am

Wait a minute. I got one with ketchup on it, when I had requested no ketchup.... Does that mean I can sue, or better yet, have them arrested? gif19
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed   McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 10:05 am

How about the one that got a coffee, and spilt some on her and tried to sue because it burnt her? Ummm read the cup... careful it is hot!

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed   McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 10:33 am

In the coffee case, she did receive third degree burns, so I think she had a more valid reason for suing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed   McDonald's employee who over salted burger jailed Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1