Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th

Go down 
+2
LittleFire
Spring Miracles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th Empty
PostSubject: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 11:11 am

Counterterrorism Officials Analyzing Islamic Web Post Warning of 'Special Gift'

Thursday , September 06, 2007

DEVELOPING STORY
: Federal counterterrorism officials are analyzing a posting on an Islamic forum Web site that warns of "a special gift" to be given on the sixth anniversary of Sept. 11, FOX News has learned.

The warning was posted Sept. 2 on a site frequented by radical groups and said in part that "there will be a special gift coming on the day of the blessed invasion of Manhattan."

Federal officials told FOX News they are trying to determine if it might be a specific warning or just part of broad chatter that has been heard during the last few months.

Postings talking about "gifts" have been seen before in the days leading up to the anniversary of Sept. 11.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 12:11 pm

Hmmmm let us continue to be watchful, to be prepared, for you never know. I don't think this is a "Cry Wolf" episode....

Blessings,
LittleFire

Let Go and Let God
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 12:37 pm

I think its a bunch of crap put out by our own gov. since the Islamists had nothing to do with Sept. 11. As long as they keep the country in fear they can continue to control and take away rights.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:58 pm

A Special gift? Oh boy, I hope it's cake :D If I found out that it's actually a bomb...then their's going to be trouble.
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

Female
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 8:22 pm

You go, Liam....."Off with their heads!"....lol

On a more serious note, I don't know if this is going to happen or not......a lot can be said of the 'fear' game.....my guess is as soon as most people are convinced it is a 'fear' thing, that's when it will really happen....they can only 'cry wolf' so many times before it becomes ineffective.

When it is your Time to go-you are going to go. If it isn't your Time, you will survive whatever may come. As LittleFire said, "Hmmmm let us continue to be watchful, to be prepared, for you never know." Prepartion could mean the difference between survivng the inital event only to face starvation, cold, and whatever else and at least having enough put away to keep you from starving and freezing until you can regain some symblance of normalacy.

Did that make sense to anyone but me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 6:21 am

That made sense, Corin.

I'm with Liam. I hope it's cake. gif14
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 8:03 am

Corin I am with you on this one. It is like crying wolf!

But since I don't eat much cake, and if we have a choice, and it IS our last meal, I would prefer lobster. gif24
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 9:22 am

lest we remember our gov has an agenda with Iran and what better way than to tie Al friggin Queda to Iran and an attack on the US. It's comming!!! hold on to your hats boys and girls.... There up to no good and we will be the recipients...
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 12:11 pm

It's called a false flag operation and recently the government has been "practicing" blowing up our ships, literally. The Enterprise is the target according to the story I read. Oh, and all the thousands of men and women aboard? collateral damage. What better way to rally the people than to blow up an aircraft carrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th   Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th Empty

Back to top Go down

Islamic Web Posting of Special Gift on Sept. 11th
Page 1 of 1