Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
co-worker EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
co-worker EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
co-worker EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
co-worker EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
co-worker EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
co-worker EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
co-worker EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
co-worker EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
co-worker EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

co-worker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 10:04 am

Dear Ones;

My co-worker Wayne just called me, he has been sick for over 6 weeks, and the doctors just told him that he has terminal cancer and has about 2 months to live. Cancer is in his lungs, throat and brain.

I spoke to his wife, she is beyond herself and they have 5 children. Please join me in praying for Wayne and his family....

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 10:45 am

Little Fire, I will pray for your friend and send him Reiki, if he is open to natural healing methods I would STRONGLY encourage him to start on essiac tea. It is very inexpensive and has worked on cases that doctors had given up on. Here is a website to a company that sells it and numerous other products at reasonable prices and with high quality. www.herbalhealer.com. cancer IS curable!
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 11:02 am

Thank you Master... I will let him know about this. He is such a beautiful gentle soul, that this is really affecting me.

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 11:07 am

LittleFire I am so sorry. We just keep hearing of more and more cases like this. I am going to pray for him, and his family.

LittleFire he needs to purge his system. Detoxify. It is very important. Have they put him on chemo? I hope not. Especially if they give him only two months. It will make him very ill. Let me know more and I will PM you with some info. I was diagnosed twice with cancer and refused chemo, and I am still alive and kicking after 10 years of remission, even thought they only gave me a few months on two separate occasions. The detoxification is extremely important. His state of mind has a lot to do with it also. Some sink into severe depression, and cannot overcome what the doctors have told them. I have seen this in many instances. He must understand that GOD is more powerful than anything the doctor, (a mere human) has told him.

I am going to storm Heaven with prayers for this man, and his family.

Blessings, Spring.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 11:26 am

Just unbelievable. God works in mysterious ways. After reading your post I immediately was notified of an E-mail in my inbox. I clicked on it, and this is what was there:

AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIATION ARE THE ONLY WAY TO TRY (TRY IS THE KEY WORD) AND ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHN HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY . They recently sent this out in their newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well..

1. Every person has cancer cells in their body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cells because they have not reached a high enough level.

2. Cancer cells occur from approximately 6 to more than 10 times in a person's life time.

3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.

4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple
nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.

5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet
and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.

6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells. Unfortunately, it also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.

7. Radiation, while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and
damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.

8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.

9 When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.

10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.

An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding them with the foods they need to multiply

CANCER CELLS FEED ON:

a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one
important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like
NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt ha s a chemical added to make it white in color. Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.

b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the
gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk
and substituting with unsweetened soya milk cancer cells are being starved.

c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is
acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than
beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth
hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts)and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).

e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.

12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of
digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines become putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.

13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining
from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6,
Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to
enable the body's own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other
supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body's normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment.
Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

CANCER UPDATE FROM JOHN HOPKINS HOSPITAL , U S - PLEASE READ

1. No plastic containers in micro.

2. No water bottles in freezer.

3. No plastic wrap in microwave.

Dioxin chemicals causes cancer, especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.
Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else.

Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as
dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 12:21 pm

Oh Spring, as tears are filling my eyes with all that is happening, I thank you for your sweet kindness. He is refusing Chemo, in fact, the doctors recommend not to undertake any radiation, nor chemo. I told him about detoxifying already, I have talked with his wife with this as well.

I'm trying to work, and it is so hard right now. I have been praying not stop for Wayne and his family. His eldest daughter when she heard the news, she was 6 months pregnant, and sadly, she lost the baby. The shock was overwhelming. He is leaving the hospital today to come home.

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 12:39 pm

LittleFire I will continue to pray for this family. It is very difficult to talk to somebody about this disease. Each handles it in their own way. Some want to know everything they can try, and others resign themselves to the doctor's diagnosis, and feel the physicians know what is best. Who knows what the answer is? I don't know how receptive he would be to alternative treatment, if at all at this point. He may be in shock and not open to hearing anything.

I will just pray. I am sorry all this is going on around you. I know you are a sensitive soul, and I do feel you are an empath, so place your shields up. You will suffer as well at times like these.

Blessings, Spring
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 12:40 pm

Edited because it was a double post.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 12:48 pm

If I may add an adendum to Spring's post, better NO microwave oven at all. They destroy all nutrients in the food with in a couple of seconds. Microwave bad. Hang in there Little Fire and know that ALL is in divine order, even if its not OUR idea of divine order. Youi might give him a copy of the Secret to watch if you have one.
Back to top Go down

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 12:55 pm

I am praying for you too, LittleFire, and your co-worker. It's been a tough couple of weeks for you hasn't it? I am so sorry. I'm sending you a big hug and lots of love. You are loved, LittleFire, very much.

hug
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 1:04 pm

Thank you all. It has been a very hard few weeks for me, and then this on top of it all with Redfeather not here just shakes me even more. I am trusting and giving it all to Our Heavenly Father and I have given Him full reins because it is just so overwhelming. So far the owner, a secretary has left early with tears in their eyes. I'm trying to be strong for the rest right now.

And, just now, my other salesman, has handed me his resignation. Sheesh...

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 1:53 pm

Just to give you all an update on my co-worker Wayne.... He and his wife stopped by the office this afternoon. He is in a wheelchair right now, though he feels he is getting stronger day by day. He is not going to take Chemo or radiation, but has opted for Homeo-pathic natural care. He told me: I will be back working, I promise you this. He is staying positive, he has started to eat solids and keeping it down. He decided that detoxifying the body both physically and emotionally will help the healing process.

Both his wife and he wants to say thank you to everyone who has prayed and sent healing. Let us continue to do so.

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 9:45 am

I am still praying LittleFire. He is on the right path. Blessings to he and his precious family.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 10:32 am

On Saturday morning, my co-worker Wayne took his last breath succumbed from cancer. May we keep his family in our prayers

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 10:37 am

Oh LittleFire I am so sorry. He must have been very far along with the disease. Your description of his visit to the office made him sound so positive, but only GOD knows what the outcome will be. May he be blessed with GOD's mercy.

I will pray for him and his family.

Peace to you LittleFire.

Blessings, Spring
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 9:15 am

LittleFire I was thinking about you, and I sincerely hope you are doing well, and getting through your difficult times. I am praying for your peace.

Blessings, Spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

co-worker Empty
PostSubject: Re: co-worker   co-worker Empty

Back to top Go down

co-worker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Science & Health :: Healings-
Jump to: