Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

For Those that Ever Doubt.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
corin

corin

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-05

For Those that Ever Doubt....... Empty
PostSubject: For Those that Ever Doubt.......   For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 10:16 am

God surely works in mysterious ways. This past Sunday, my husband's nephew was hurt very badly in a 4-wheeler accident. He is currently in the ICU of the local hospital....the doctors say there is no hope for recovery, they are going to keep him hooked up to the machines until his body starts shutting down. He is 12.

Just for some background: That side of the family is not even remotely close to one another, especially with my husband. Daddy had his favorites, and did not try to hide it, and drove a wedge between them all.

As soon as we heard, we headed to the hospital. When we got there, everyone else was in the chapel, so there were no problems getting back to see him. My husband cried, and I talked to the nurse to find out what was going on....We did not stay long, Joe really didn't want to run into any of the family. On the way home, Joe began talking about how they (the family) were all going to mad at him for not coming to the hospital to see Riley. I told him that it didn't matter if they knew or not, that he had done right by God, and by Riley, and it didn't matter what the others said or thought. Riley had shown signs of knowing that we were there while we were there, and that was what was important.

Later that night, I dreamt of Riley, he turned into a white dove and flew away. The dream woke me up, and I got up to get something to drink, and my mom came through the house, when I asked what had her up, she said she had dreamt of Riley walking down the tunnel. This told both Mom and I that Riley was already gone, his body is still here, but his spirit is not.

Yesturday, Joe was feeling so bad about not staying to see the family, that we drove back up there.....again we did not run into any of the family. We waited on them for about an hour. During that time, we tried to get back to see Riley, but were not allowed.

After some time, we left and stopped by to see one of Joe's aunts (not related to the nephew) she always has a way of clearing Joe's mind, and helping through things. While there, she was telling us about cleaning out old clothes, and going through boxes. In one of these boxes, she found an envelope of pictures. She handed the envelope to Joe, and the fist picture that was seen, was one of Joe's daddy (who passed away 9 yrs. ago). This is the only pic of his dad that I have seen a full face. He didn't like to have his picture taken.

While all this is going on, I keep getting phone calls from different family members that have not spoken in years, wanting to to know how to get a hold of the Riley's parents. One in particular hasn't spoken to Riley's father in 25 years.

I need to share this with everyone I can, simply because it'll be months before I can share this Joe, before he will be able to hear that Riley did not suffer long, and that he is with his granddaddy (joe's daddy), and he is OK.

Joe handles death so much differently than me. He goes so hard all of the time, when something like this knocks him down, he stays down for a while. There is no consoulling him, no comforting him, I just have to let him be, and work things out on his own. He takes it personally when there is a death.

For those that ever doubt there is a reason for everything, there is always proof, you just have to open your eyes to see.

Lots of Love to you all....
Tara
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: For Those that Ever Doubt.......   For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 10:39 am

Love to you Corin. I hope your husband finds solace soon. Everybody handles grief in their own way. This is very hard for everybody concerned, and I will pray for you all. I do believe you are right about him not suffering, and passing fast. Dreams are an incredible gift in that they send us messages and visions from the other side.
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: For Those that Ever Doubt.......   For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 12:12 pm

Your presence alone helps heal this for all concerned Corin. I know these times are very difficult for those you love and for yourself too. It's very hard to see the ones we love in pain. We hold you in our prayers Corin and we love you very much. May all concerned find peace with this soon
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

Female
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: For Those that Ever Doubt.......   For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:04 pm

Thank you again for the prayers.....I am praying as well for everyone this has touched. They are known by everyone in the community, and the support for them is great. They are surrounded by people who love and care for them all. Some are praying for a miracle, others are praying for the family's solace.

The prayers you are adding means a lot to me, and to them.
Tahnkyou, again, from the bottom of my heart.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: For Those that Ever Doubt.......   For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:27 pm

Your words inspire all. As myself who is a doubter. Death brings everyone together in one odd way. It is the soul finding God which leads us to find each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Those that Ever Doubt.......   For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 5:10 pm

Corin, I am so sorry. I love you very much, and will be praying for you and your entire family.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: For Those that Ever Doubt.......   For Those that Ever Doubt....... EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 6:02 am

Oh Corin, I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. You are the rock for your family. We are all here for you if you want to talk, or just let it spill....

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Those that Ever Doubt.......   For Those that Ever Doubt....... Empty

Back to top Go down

For Those that Ever Doubt.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: