Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Americas Plan for Iran EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Americas Plan for Iran EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Americas Plan for Iran EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Americas Plan for Iran EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Americas Plan for Iran EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Americas Plan for Iran EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Americas Plan for Iran EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Americas Plan for Iran EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Americas Plan for Iran EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Americas Plan for Iran

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rustyrale

Number of posts : 11
Humor : male
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Americas Plan for Iran Empty
PostSubject: Americas Plan for Iran   Americas Plan for Iran EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 2:33 pm

Please make sure you read this message in it’s entirety, and you will completely understand the relevance it has to you.

Regardless of your opinion, you will still recognize this message is of international importance even as a mere safety precaution measure. Please be objective and give this message a fair chance as it deserves attention.

Here is the message of serious importance.

Consult with any map you own or online, while reviewing the following information.

Check out the MAP link http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/middle_east_95.jpg

While reviewing the map, you will notice without me drawing a straight line through it,

1) Check out Israel to the left of Syria, which is the entry point for the US in this campaign to make it safely on land.

2) You will notice to the far right is Afghanistan (where the powerful billionaire Bin Laden family resides) and is the starting point for US development on the Middle East underground pipeline.

3) After beginning in Afghanistan, they of course took over Iraq (which if you draw a straight line takes the underground oil pipeline from Afghanistan through to Israel as the shoreline transfer location.

4) In between Iraq and Afghanistan is Iran. If you draw a straight line to where the pipeline will be constructed it takes you through cities such as Dazful, Esfahan, Yazd, etc.

5) The pipeline is ready between both controlled countries in Iraq and Afghanistan, to complete the mission, Iran is the strategic position and unfortunately there is no turning back as the commercial contracts have fulfilled their agendas in Iraq, and are ready for Iran.

6) This is a War Game Strategy, like any strategy, it requires more strategy for support. The media is the ultimate tool of influence, as it became known of mass power in manipulating mass audiences through Orson Wells historic radio address in War of the Worlds. The government recognized this, placed operating legislations on the broadcasters of all media venues and also crown developed numerous stations along the way to fulfill their own agendas. No conspiracy theory, just relative fact.

7) Now, here is the issue, the media is using their venues to analyze their strength and weaknesses for a renewed war campaign and if necessary, if necessary, and there is a major lack of support, they will use a preset attack formula once again to confuse the mass audiences. This attack will be an even better thought out strategy than 911 was. It will be utilized to escalate the required minimum of volunteer support in going to Iran, basically to execute Martial Law and Lawful Draft.

8) At this point of the game, the original 911 episode didn't shake the audience up enough, and due to the internet providing free awareness to view videos from others showing the detonation of the WTC towers, to firemen on the scene and in the building telling of explosives and inside operatives. They know they are partially had on that event, rest assured, the next attack is going to be set up more intelligently to really ensure the masses can't prove their involvement to force martial requirement of a draft procedure.

9) Now, for real, this is a stage we are entering now, right now, the Iran borders are on full alert, and I will place my bets that False Flag #2 does not happen on US soil where civilians can uncover the truth yet again, I believe it will happen on Iraq soil and seriously devastate the troops to cause a reaction. In this event, a call of arms and brotherhood will be played out to force war with Iran as their Iranian border control will be blamed and regarded as international terrorists. Martial law will be invoked and demand to enter by draft will be executed as an administrative effort.

10) The sad reality. Here are the goods my American, Canadian and Mexican friends as an alliance was agreed upon for the next effort between the three leaders at a summit in Canada recently (The United Kingdom is also in alliance with the full game plan). It was a discussion that took part without public or other government figures present for the discussion. This plan is set for executing, and I am betting on September 11th yet again, why? I believe it will be a propaganda campaign to remind everyone that the alleged terrorists are using the anniversary date to remind America of their lesson, and in such, will be an effective tool for creating mass confusion and in some cases hysteria.

Summarizing this, if you look at the map from the link I provided, you will recognize that IRAN is 10X the size of Iraq, so if the battle for Iraq was scary, imagine the magnitude of a country 10X the size. What we all have to recognize however, is the world's riches in the oils sands of the Middle East are a major threat to North American economic power. Yes indeed, we need the control of this continent to continue Western economic domination as we have expired alot of our resources.

So, again, does the American and coalition of North American leaders back down now when they are this close to continued economic domination? Would you? Meaning that a mass recession of unrecognized financial pain for all the folks in North America will hit as it did Russia before? Will you sacrifice your countrymen to financial hardship or will you try to maintain a standard of living that we have all grown to accept as normal daily life? Germany as well was once faced with this decision to maintain their advanced level of domination, what did they do? Expect no less here.

I am against war yes, I live in that screwed up world where I just want to see everyone have a great laugh together, help another out when they are in pain, and even forgive the enemy. This is not reality however. I live in a world where an organized infrastructure referred to as government controls the economic game plan (banks, taxation, corporate), as well as the media, the judicial legal structure, religion and organized religion as well as the masses in general.

Governments were formed to address all activity within the community, and the question of who is directing those in highest positions of government needs addressing. Some say it is the illuminati, some say the freemasons, some say the Jews, some say the banks, some say the Monarchy, some say the Vatican, however, what a tangled web we weave. To find a solution to a complex question, always start from the beginning, even if it requires back engineering. The beginning of recorded time from the biblical days of Christ and Moses there was Roman Empires and Egyptian empires. Who controlled them and who controlled and assisted to develop the first organized community to begin with? Therein lies your answer folks.

We are all part of a wicked web of deceit and unfortunately we are all affected by what is yet to come. Hitler thought he was powerful, George Bush thought he was powerful, all men in great position of authority believe they are powerful, hell even men and women in mere company management positions are all powerful, the game plan has us all in it together. I have followed the likes of Michael Moore, Alex Jones, David Icke, true investigative journalists to the bone, and I have learned from many other sources what to expect.

There is an old saying, “you can not change the future”, but, you can bend the outcomes…… War with Iran is inevitable. Western economic domination will come to a closure for it’s place in time. The Confederation of Soviet States and China will not permit Western control of a landmass they themselves are connected to.

Who will the West fight when they attack Iran? The whole damn continent will unite as one against the West invasion and we are destined to collapse as all countries of mass power and domination have experienced.

What we can do to prevent the inevitable outcome is change the outcome, we cannot change a plan in progress, but we can change the outcome. By alerting as many people as possible to the strategy and game plan, they will be forced to bend the plan, which affords us more time to try and bend the final outcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.barefootsworld.net
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Americas Plan for Iran   Americas Plan for Iran EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 8:04 pm

I found it significant that you posted this at 3:33.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Americas Plan for Iran   Americas Plan for Iran EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 6:17 am

Wow, great post, Rusty, very thought-provoking. Thank you for sharing that with us.

As they say on the news, "In a related development...." (lol)

Fox News, Wall Street Journal instructed to launch PR blitz for upcoming military strike

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dick Cheney has ordered top Neo-Con media outlets, including Fox News and the Wall Street Journal, to unleash a PR blitz to sell a war with Iran from today, according to Barnett Rubin, the highly respected Afghanistan expert at New York University.

The New Yorker magazine reports that Rubin had a conversation with a member of a top neoconservative institution in Washington, who told him that "instructions" had been passed on from the Office of the Vice-President to roll out a campaign for war with Iran in the week after Labor Day.

"It will be coordinated with the American Enterprise Institute, the Wall Street Journal, the Weekly Standard, Commentary, Fox, and the usual suspects, writes Rubin, "It will be heavy sustained assault on the airwaves, designed to knock public sentiment into a position from which a war can be maintained. Evidently they don’t think they’ll ever get majority support for this—they want something like 35-40 percent support, which in their book is “plenty.”

Rubin subsequently confirmed with a second source that the propaganda coup had been launched and the individual, another top Neo-Con at a major think tank, had this to say about it: “I am a Republican. I am a conservative. But I’m not a raging lunatic. This is lunatic.”

An organized mass media campaign to propagandize for a military strike on Iran mirrors exactly what happened in late 2002 in preparation for the invasion of Iraq and would be seen as par for the course in anticipation of an attack that presidential candidate Ron Paul amongst other expert observers fear will take place within 12 months.

President Bush met directly with talk radio idealogues at the White House last year to push the Neo-Con agenda. Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Neal Boortz and Michael Medved (pictured below) amongst others all attended and received their talking points straight from the President's mouth.

Article continues here:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/040907_cheney_orders.htm
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Americas Plan for Iran   Americas Plan for Iran EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 8:00 am

Buckle up Folks!!! Were about to be taken for a ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Americas Plan for Iran   Americas Plan for Iran Empty

Back to top Go down

Americas Plan for Iran
Page 1 of 1