Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Rife machine cures nearly all disease.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rustyrale

Number of posts : 11
Humor : male
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Rife machine cures nearly all disease. Empty
PostSubject: Rife machine cures nearly all disease.   Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:06 am

I just wanted to take a moment to tell yall about the work of Dr. Royal Raymond Rife. He invented a machine back in the 30s that killed micro-organisms through frequency resonance. To reward him the AMA accused him of lying and bankrupted him.

I bought my rife machine to protect me from CJD. However as I have owned it I have used it on others and I have seen two cancers cured along with many other less terminal diseases.

Finding the right Rife Machine can be difficult because many machines on the market "claim" the are rife units but are not. This only adds to the trouble of validating Rife in conventional circles. However with a little work and some critical questions you can find the real deal.

On average A rife unit runs around 2,000 dollars. Costly but worth every penny. Also if you live in the texas area I service that state. If you have a disease and would like to try a rife unit shoot me an email.

Yahoo groups also has a great rife group with many engineers and and fellow rifers. Great for answering all your rife related questions I can't answer.

Good health to you
Back to top Go down
http://www.barefootsworld.net
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Rife machine cures nearly all disease. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rife machine cures nearly all disease.   Rife machine cures nearly all disease. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 12:16 pm

Rusty,

Is the Rife machine similar to the aquachi?
Back to top Go down

Rife machine cures nearly all disease.
Page 1 of 1