Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Mon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Share | 

USES FOR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: USES FOR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE   Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:18 am

A friend sent this to me in an email today, and wow! Who knew there were so many uses for Hydrogen Peroxide? I wash my vegetables with it, but I had no idea it was so versitile.

"You can make your kitchen a safer, cleaner place and eliminate bacteria, without exposing yourself or your family to toxic chemicals which also damage the environment. You can use a simple, safe disinfecting spray which is more effective than any of the commercial cleaners in killing bacteria.In addition, it is also inexpensive.

What you need is 3% hydrogen peroxide, the same strength available for disinfecting wounds or gargling, and plain white vinegar or apple cider vinegar and 2 clean "spray bottle", like the ones you use to dampen laundry before ironing.
When cleaning fruits or vegetables, simply spray them well first with both the vinegar and the hydrogen peroxide, and then rinse them off with tap water.

It doesn't make a difference which one you use first - you can spray either with the hydrogen peroxide followed by the vinegar, or with the vinegar and then the hydrogen peroxide. There won't be any lingering taste of hydrogen peroxide or vinegar, and neither is toxic to you even if a small amount were to remain on the produce.

The sprays of hydrogen peroxide and vinegar do an exceptionally good job at sanitizing counters and other food preparation surfaces such as wood cutting boards.

In tests performed at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1), combining the 2 mists eliminated virtually all Salmonella, E. coli bacteria or Shigella on heavily contaminated foods and surfaces when used in this manner, making this spray combination more effective at destroying these potentially deadly bacteria than any commercially available kitchen cleaner or chlorine bleach.

In one study (1), the best results were obtained when one used one spray right after the other - this method was several times more effective than using either mist by itself and more effective than mixing both liquids in one spray bottle.

Another idea is to keep your toothbrush in a glass of hydrogen peroxide in between brushings.

If you'd like to learn more about hydrogen peroxide and health, I would recommend the book "Hydrogen Peroxide, medical miracle".

References

(1) Science News August 8, 1998; Vol. 154, Issue. 6; pg. 83-85"

Extracted form: Other uses for hydrogen peroxide

"I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little old bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store. My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most doctors don't tell you about peroxide, or they would lose thousands of dollars."

1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe)

"No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash." (Small print says mouth wash and gargle right on the bottle)

2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of "Peroxide" to keep them free of germs.

3. Clean your counters, table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.

4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.

5. I had fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.

6.Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.

8. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.

9. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria . Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.

10. I f you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.

11. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, faddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it's not a drastic change.

12. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.

13. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, Pour directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.

14. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, and there is no smearing which is why I love it so much for this.

I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad there's a way to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner.

Household Uses Of Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2

Throw out your harmful toxic disinfectants, cleaners, bleaches and insecticides!

Hydrogen peroxide is the only germicidal agent composed only of water and oxygen. Like ozone, it kills disease organisms by oxidation! Hydrogen peroxide is considered the worlds safest all natural effective surface* sanitizer. It kills microorganisms by oxidizing them, which can be best described as a controlled burning process. When hydrogen peroxide reacts with organic material it breaks down into oxygen and water.

[...*...additional information removed for FDA compliance]

Toothbrush: Soak your toothbrush in 3% hydrogen peroxide between brushings to kill bacteria and stop the passing of sickness to family members

Shower: Keep a spray bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide in the shower for spraying down the shower to kill bacteria bugs and viruses

In the dish wash/rinse water: Add 2 ounces (or more) of 3% hydrogen peroxide to the regular washing formula to safely sanitize and eliminate the tranmission of colds and diseases.

Washing meat: Use salt and 3% hydrogen peroxide in chilled water for washing fish, chicken or other meat to kill bacteria and viruses.

Cleansing for vegetables and salad greens: Add salt in addition to 1/4 cup 3% hydrogen peroxide to a sink full of cold water. Wash vegetables thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain. This process prolongs freshness.

Leftover tossed salad: Spray with a solution of 1/2 cup water and 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide. Drain, cover and refrigerate. Eliminates use of chemical preservatives.

Marinade: Place meat, fish or poultry in a casserole (avoid using aluminum pans). Cover with a diluted solution of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Place in a loosely covered container in refrigerator for 1/2 hour. Rinse and cook.

To freshen kitchen: Keep a spray bottle of 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide in the kitchen. Use to wipe off counter tops and appliances. It will disinfect and give the kitchen a clean, fresh small. Works great in the refrigerator and lunch boxes.

Humidifiers & steamers: Use 1 pint of 3% hydrogen peroxide to a gallon of water. This helps keep them clean too.

Laundry: Add 8 ounces of 3% hydrogen peroxide to your wash in place of bleaches.

Pets: For small animals (dogs and cats) use 1 ounce 3% hydrogen peroxide to 1 quart water for their drinking water and bath.

House & Garden Plants: Put 1 ounce 3% hydrogen peroxide in 1-quart water. Water or mist plants with this solution.

Sprouting needs: Add 1 ounce 3% hydrogen peroxide to one pint of water and soak the seeds overnight. Add the same amount of hydrogen peroxide each time you rinse the seeds.

Remove stains of unknown origin

Can't tell what that stain is? Still want to remove it? Try this sure-fire remover: Mix a teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide with a little cream of tartar or a dab of non-gel toothpaste. Rub the paste on the stain with a soft cloth. Rinse. The stain, whatever it was, should be gone.

Remove wine stains

Hydrogen peroxide works well to remove wine stains so don't worry if you spill while you quaff.

Remove grass stains

If grass stains are ruining your kids' clothes, hydrogen peroxide may bring relief. Mix a few drops of ammonia with just 1 teaspoon 3% hydrogen peroxide. Rub on the stain. As soon as it disappears, rinse and launder.

Remove mildew

The sight and smell of mildew is a bathroom's enemy. Bring out the tough ammunition: a bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Don't water it down, just attack directly by pouring the peroxide on the offending area. Wipe it clean. Mildew surrender.

Remove bloodstains

This works only on fresh bloodstains: Apply 3% hydrogen peroxide directly to the stain, rinse with fresh water, and launder as usual.

Sanitize your cutting board

Hydrogen peroxide is a surefire bacteria-killer -- just the ally you need to fight the proliferation of bacteria on your cutting board, especially after you cut chicken or other meat. To kill the germs on your cutting board, use a paper towel to wipe the board down with vinegar, then use another paper towel to wipe it with hydrogen peroxide. Ordinary 3% peroxide is fine.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: USES FOR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE   Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:40 am

Wow thanks for this Be The Miracle. I have always used hydrogen peroxide for many things, but this list is comprehensive. Just be careful using as a mouthwash because you look rabid when you gargle. Not going to impress anybody that way! :gif07:
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: USES FOR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE   Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:07 pm

Wow thanks Miracle! I have always used peroxide for minor cuts and bruises, but this list is priceless! Thank you so much for posting this, now I am printing it!

I would like to also had an inexpensive way, and environmentally safe way to rid of weeds that can be coming out on your sidewalk, driveway etc. just spray some vinegar on the weed and within 24 hours to a few days they will be gone. Another effective use is boiling hot water. Just pour it out on the weed and they are gone!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: USES FOR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE   Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:18 pm

Hey, you can also use some corn flour with it, and guess what? You get a bomb! Isn't that swell :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USES FOR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: Preparedness-
Jump to: