Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Dumb and Dumber EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Dumb and Dumber EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Dumb and Dumber EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Dumb and Dumber EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Dumb and Dumber EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Dumb and Dumber EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Dumb and Dumber EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Dumb and Dumber EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Dumb and Dumber EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Dumb and Dumber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Dumb and Dumber

It is July now, so the madness has already started for this year. One must question whether the insane are in charge of the asylum. You gardeners will enjoy this conversation between God and St. Francis. It's pretty funny because it's so true. . . . . . . . . .

GOD: Frank, you know all about gardens and nature. What in the world is going on down there on the planet? What happened to the dandelions, violets, milkweeds and stuff I started eons ago? I had a perfect no-maintenance garden plan. Those plants grow in any type of soil, withstand drought and multiply with abandon. The nectar from the long-lasting blossoms attracts butterflies, honey bees and flocks of songbirds. I expected to see a vast garden of colors by now. But, all see are these green rectangles.

ST. FRANCIS: It's the tribes that settled there, Lord. The Suburbanites! They started calling your flowers 'weeds' and went to great lengths to kill them and replace them with grass.

GOD: Grass? But, it's so boring. It's not colorful. It doesn't attract butterflies, birds and bees; only grubs and sod worms. It's sensitive to temperatures. Do these Suburbanites really want all that grass growing there?

ST. FRANCIS: Apparently so, Lord. They go to great pains to grow it and keep it green. They begin each spring by fertilizing grass and poisoning any other plant that crops up in the lawn.

GOD: The spring rains and warm weather probably make grass grow really fast. That must make the Suburbanites happy.

ST. FRANCIS: Apparently not, Lord. As soon as it grows a little, they cut it, sometimes twice a week..

GOD: They cut it? Do they then bale it like hay?

ST. FRANCIS: Not exactly, Lord. Most of them rake it up and put it in bags.

GOD: They bag it? Why? Is it a cash crop? Do they sell it?

ST. FRANCIS: No, Sir, just the opposite. They pay to throw it away.

GOD: Now, let me get this straight. They fertilize grass so it will grow. And, when it does grow, they cut it off and pay to throw it away?

ST. FRANCIS: Yes, Sir.

GOD: These Suburbanites must be relieved in the summer when we cut back on the rain and turn up the heat. That surely slows the growth and saves them a lot of work.

ST. FRANCIS: You aren't going to believe this, Lord. When the grass stops growing so fast, they drag out hoses and pay more money to water it, so they can continue to mow it and pay to get rid of it.

GOD: What nonsense. At least they kept some of the trees. That was a sheer stroke of genius, if I do say so myself. The trees grow leaves in the spring to provide beauty and shade in the summer. In the autumn, they fall to the ground and form a natural blanket to keep moisture in the soil and protect the trees and bushes. It's a natural cycle of life.

ST. FRANCIS: You better sit down, Lord. The Suburbanites have drawn a new circle. As soon as the leaves fall, they rake them into great piles and pay to have them hauled away.

GOD: No!? What do they do to protect the shrub and tree roots in the winter to keep the soil moist and loose?

ST. FRANCIS: After throwing away the leaves, they go out and buy something which they call mulch. They haul it home and spread it around in place of the leaves..

GOD: And where do they get this mulch?

ST. FRANCIS: They cut down trees and grind them up to make the mulch.

GOD: Enough! I don't want to think about this anymore. St. Catherine, you're in charge of the arts. What movie have you scheduled for us tonight?

ST. CATHERINE: 'Dumb and Dumber', Lord. It's a story about...

GOD: Never mind, I think I just heard the whole story from St. Francis.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Masterindisguise, its me again, wild dove and littlebear. We are sleeping on the Mojave desert floor near death valley and we could sure use some of that grass smoke Just found Spring again (a few minutes ago, told I would check in at the nest. Good to see yu're still here. All your posts are refreshing and thoughtful eat
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi Wild Dove. Hi Master. I am still out here in the universe. I stepped off for a while because I had to focus my entire energy into the task at hand. We survived and doing well,. gif42

Miss you all.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:13 am

WOW!! It's so good to hear from you all. It has been painfully quiet around here. Even Osiris hasn't checked in. The energies have really been something for several years now. Those of us on the frontlines are staring to clear now. I hope you all check in more often. Thank you Wild Dove, Oh, all the grass here is dried up. Its been over 100 degrees for about a month now. It cooled off to 99 yesterday and today. No real rain for over a month. Fortunately I planted my garden in containers so its easy to water. Love you both. Spring its wonderful to finally hear from you again. You've been greatly missed.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi WD, it's been a long time my friend. Good to here you are doing what you want, by the way, I smoked up all the grass lol. Hello MID, one thing is for sure, you have been here when we have not. And a special hello to Spring, we sure thought you fell off the face of the earth, but I knew you were ok and needed to work through some of your way point's on your Journey, it will get easier and you have friends that love you here. I have not been on in a while, but will try and be here each day now. Just got my results back from the Doc, all is well and I am now Cancer free at this point. Flying out of Bermuda to my home in Ohio this Friday and will be going to my family reunion in West Virginia this Sunday August 7th, my Birthday and will be 53 yahoo.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 pm

welcome back Osiris. I'm glad to hear you are cancer free. It sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Your as young as you feel. Some day's I'm 16 others 61. LOL
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:11 am

Osiris that is wonderful news. I am so happy to hear you are cancer free. We are cancer free over here too. When they told me to take soul mate home he only had 2 months to live - I said NO WAY! It has been 2 1/2 years so far. Pancreatic cancer is a beast, but we are doing great. I think he was on the doorstep to cross several times but we pulled him back. He went through the regular treatment and holistic and natural treatment.

Master and Osiris I am asking for prayers for Wild Dove.Our warrior is in great pain tonight. He lost his soul mate this morning, Little Bear. Please keep him in your hearts, thoughts and prayers. Please ask the spirits for solace and peace for our great friend.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Spring, I am SO HAPPY that your husband is well, I wanted to ask but, was hesitant. I am so sorry to hear about Little Bear. I was so so glad he was still around when I read W.D.'s post the other day. I lost 6 of my dogs last year. I'm now at 13 after rescuing a German Shephard pup 2 weeks ago. I will definitely keep him in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Master it seems we have all had our share of sadness to deal with. I am sorry to hear about your babies. That is hearbreaking.

Wild Dove is a warrior and a tough spirit. He will get through this, but he is grieving right now. Our friend feels so alone, but he knows Bear is there with him in spirit.

Master I hope you are doing well. I think about you all often. I just had to retreat and surround us with healing spirits. It took ALL my energy, but soul mate is doing well. He is another tough spirit and he kept his sense of humor through it all. When he could barely lift his head off the pillow from the chemo and radiation he was still trying to make me laugh. Then he would puke in the trash can. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at times, but we made it. I stayed up around the clock for months feeding him through a tube in 15 minute intervals - just a couple cc's at a time so he woud not succomb. He could not eat or drink anything. But he has gained weight and is eating well now. His spirit is more alive than ever.

I lost my composure in the beginning and had to toughen up. This was a test for us both, but we have made it when the doctors told us he wouldn't. We proved them wrong.

Master you can ask me anything. I am tougher now than ever. I think this test was preparing us for what is coming.

How have things been with you? I see you are still rescuing the pure souls out there. Master they need you. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:36 pm

How is Cayenne? My english mastiff, Angel died last summer. She was 12 or 14, very old for her breed. I only had her 2 years but, I sure did love her, so sweet and gentle and slobbery. I found an English Mastiff/Great Pyrennes mix on craiglist. He is about 2 now. He fell in love with Sasha (my newest) at first sight, dumped poor Squirt like a hot potatoe! LOL just like a man to dump his woman for a younger one! LOL Anyway he isn't neutered and she is only about 4 or 5 months old I'm guessing, so I am taking donations for spaying her. I just got my grandpuppies raised and don't need to do it again! I wonder what English Mastiff/ Great Pyrennes/ German Shepard puppies would look like? I am so glad your hubby made it through. I've thought about you often. I disappeared for a while also. I think I'm about through the "tunnel". I finally got rid of my "roommate" and that has helped a LOT. Karen Bishop just came out with a new book called "Heart in the NIght" it is an EXCELLENT book about what we are all going through and have been through. I highly recommend it. Your right about stocking up. I strongly believe the economy is going to collapse soon. I really thought it would have by now. I sold my Dad's property a couple years ago and paid off my house. I try to pick up a few extra things each week when I grocery shop. After all the weird weather over the last few years, I'm prepared for just about anything. This is getting long. I'll stop now.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Master it is good to hear you are doing better. I am so glad you paid your house off. That is going to be very important soon. Things are going to get very trying very soon - as if they weren't bad enough now with the price of food and everything else. Best to stock now because prices are going to soar in the next few weeks.

I am glad you have your babies to keep you company. That Mastiff must be a mess. They are just the sweetest things. Big babies - that is all they are. Cayenne is still doing well. She is fatter than ever, but they did find out she has a severe thyroid problem contributing to her fatness. LOL Besides the eating disorder. She will eat continuously if I let her. She wakes me up at night sometimes wanting me to feed her. Somebody at Texas A&M vet school told me they think she is missing the gene that tells her she is satisfied when she eats. They said there is a certain breed of dog (I forgot which) that lacks this gene and their owners have to be vigilant with the amount of food they get. Good grief! She will grab my clothes and rip them to try and make me feed her. Otherwise she is sweet as can be, but this heat is taking a toll on her with all the weight on her. When soul mate was really ill I would feed her to keep the commotion down. Just to keep her from barking and acting like a maniac for food. HA HA She is barking for food NOW! I am trying to ignore her.

Take care of yourself Master. We are all going to go through some changes in the near future and that means our animal babies will feel it too. We need to watch out for them. I know you are one of the chosen to help in that regard. They are going to need you.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Yeah , my mastiff mix Mojo is a mess. He thinks he is a lap dog and needs almost constant attention. Fortunately Sasha keeps him pretty busy playing. Now SHE is a mess. She has a thing for jumping on me and tends to punch me in the stomach, she is also underfoot a lot. She is on the basement door a lot trying to get a look at my 2 cats. Its a half door. Going down into the basement is a major chore if she is in the house. Drives me bonkers. I think we need to start a new thread for the days ahead. I think I have some articles somewhere I was going to post. I'll have to look.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Just reading the post tonight since the last I was on in Bermuda, My heart and prayers go out to Wild dove, I have seen little bear during our talks on Skype, I love you Willy and miss our talks.

Spring, I knew what you were going through in your life and knew of the outcome, it just took a while for me to fine tune my new gift to get to that point. Willy helped me through many things with this gift, at one point I was not sure what had happened with your soul mate, but in time it came through as clear as a bell, but knew in your own time you would return. We all have a gift, we just have to listen and be willing to accept that gift.

Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:13 am

Osiris it is so good to hear from you. Your spirit is alive and well. I knew my friends would know why I had retreated. I lost my composure for a while and I had to block everything out to focus and get back in alignment. It has been a difficult trial, but CT scan today came back clear! woohoo gif42 We have made it.

The doctors are amazed. All of the other paitients that started treatment for pancreatic cancer at the same time soul mate did have passed. We are blessed and very fortunate.

At one point during treatment with 5-FU chemo (what an appropriate name huh?) one of the doctors from MD told me he probably would not make it to the end of the week. I said "YES HE WILL." Soul mate was literally in shock and they wanted to admit him to the hospital and I said no - he is going home with me. I took him home and crushed herbs I got from an Asian holistic physician and fed them to him through a feeding tube and I prayed around the clock. I pureed raw organic vegetables and fed him that. Very small amounts, but I set a timer and did it in fifteen minute intervals. I didn't sleep but maybe 10 minutes at a time.

With God's grace, determination and a strong spirit we have made it to this point. We are 2 1/2 years out. Only 5% of pancreatic cancer patients make it to one year. After that the statistics are 1% survival It is the most lethal form of cancer because by the time it is detected it is usually too late.

It is so good to hear from all of you. I have missed you.

Wild Dove is feeling better. He is going to the pound tomorrow to find a kindred spirit. What a lucky dog or cat that will be. There is a special soul waiting for him to show up. I know it.

I love you all. Will try to check in more often, but I am leaving Saturday for two weeks. Not dropping out again, just have to refresh the spirit and clear all the negative energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumb and Dumber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb and Dumber   Dumb and Dumber Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumb and Dumber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Food for Thought :: Humor-
Jump to: