Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Be open to let go and receive EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Be open to let go and receive EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Be open to let go and receive EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Be open to let go and receive EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Be open to let go and receive EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Be open to let go and receive EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Be open to let go and receive EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Be open to let go and receive EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Be open to let go and receive EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Be open to let go and receive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Be open to let go and receive Empty
PostSubject: Be open to let go and receive   Be open to let go and receive EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:52 am

Channeler:
Lisa Gawlas

As I spent the last few days watching long time friends and business associates simply divorce me and leave me scratching my head, I could only sit back and ask God... what is happening. This was his reply:

Be in the moment, for nothing else exists. It is only in the moment the clarity of your own vision will emerge. That which has held you back will be released, that which will propel you forward, will be added. Be open to let go and receive. ALL will be revealed in each new moment.

The line that echoed in my heart all day long was Be open to let go and receive. Everything that 2011 is about, is contained (primarily) within that very simple yet profound sentence. That let go and receive is synonymous with each other.

If you are not willing to let go of what you think you are here to do, then you are not open to receiving what you are here to do. If you are clinging to a relationship that has expired, you are not open to receiving the relationship that will propel your forward. If there is any part of your life that seems stuck and not filled with excitement and joy, then look to see what you are NOT letting go of, because it is you who is blocking what you need to receive.

Another thing I came to clearly understand in my reflection of what is transpiring in my own personal life and the new people (what spirit is now lovingly referring to as its "Dream Team") aligning with our/spirits 2011 project (entitled: Empowering The People By Remembering how to access and turn on The Lost Codes of Shambhala) if you are doing anything in life simply to make money.... you are going to find some serious challenges awaiting your release of that old energy mindset.

However, if your focus is on helping the greater good simply because you can... you will find money pouring in from directions you couldn't even dream of. Trust me, spirit knows the internal difference within you!

We can no longer build the new world, even if we are talking simply about our own personal lives, in the old way. We are all going to be pushed way beyond our "comfort zones" this year, might as well start breathing thru it now. True personal growth only exists outside of your comfort zone, and 2011 is requiring we all grow into our fullness! No more hiding behind a safety net, for even that will fall away if you are separated from the trust of your inner guidance.... for the greater good of all.

Wondering how this new energy is going to unfold in your own life's story? One day at a time. No more 5 year plans, this is an energy that requires you to live in the moment, accept, embrace and energize what the moment is showing you and only then, in your next new moment will more details be revealed. You cannot just hold it, you must be proactive within it!

Our guides give us the confidence to start this tiny little project, the moment you get comfy with this new direction and put energy into it, they expand the project, until it becomes something you would have never even dreamed of!

2011 is truly the year when spirit gets to come and dance on the earth in its/their fullness. It is up to us to prepare the ground of spirits arrival, we absolutely MUST get out of what we think we know and allow spirit to provide the direction and then energize that with action. We don't have to understand it, we just have to trust what is coming to us.

Together, we are the Light of the world and the creators of our dreams.... for we ARE SPIRIT!

With utter humbleness and willingness,

Lisa Gawlas
http://mysoulcenter.com
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Be open to let go and receive   Be open to let go and receive EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 pm

2011 is truly the year when spirit gets to come and dance on the earth in its/their fullness. It is up to us to prepare the ground of spirits arrival, we absolutely MUST get out of what we think we know and allow spirit to provide the direction and then energize that with action. We don't have to understand it, we just have to trust what is coming to us.

Together, we are the Light of the world and the creators of our dreams.... for we ARE SPIRIT!

Thanks Mid, thanks, Twohawks. I have had the same vision and though I haven't visited the site for awhile, its all because of the changes, I am consolidating all my work (found on http://www.dreamtimewarrior-gentlebrother.org ) Happy holidays, (Solstice, Hannukah, Yom Kippar and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to everyone at the Nest!!!!! harp eat gif13 hug fairy
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Be open to let go and receive   Be open to let go and receive EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I'm sending my holiday wishes to all the members who visit here as well. I'd just like you to know that your in my heart throughout the year even if I'm not posting as often as I have in the past. Much love to you all
Twohawks
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Be open to let go and receive   Be open to let go and receive EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:33 am

Likewise, twohawks....so much beauty has come into my life these past few days I wish I could show you guys. The whole night (dec. 21-22) I was with ALL the pagan friends I have ever met in a beautiful meadow where egyptian pieces of hand-painted theatrical props were displayed by my friend Micheal Agee and his friend Isadora who made a remarkable temple this past Beltane festival here in Oregon dedicated to Isis and Thoth. As you know, Thoth, along with White Eagle and The Sacred Brotherhood speak one voice to/with me every day. They were there and when I (along with 50 or so other people were circling the meadow chanting, I literally flew over to the temple and was crowned Sun King. It would take a few days to do the event any justice graphically, and I'll give it a shot. I do miss the chats, the posts. It is a time of change, yet true friends transcend time. I know that is true here. Be well! Love, Willy (and LittleBear). Blessings to Mid and James!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Be open to let go and receive   Be open to let go and receive EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:07 pm

I've been a royal bitch this month. I've read (and may have posted) some channelings saying this month and last a lot of stuff was going to be coming up. I never realized I had so much anger in me, surely some is left over past life crap. My poor roommate bears the brunt of it. I'm starting to mellow out again. Hopefully it will last. This has been happening to me for a while. I get REALLY angry for no reason. I usually stay away from people when I get that way. Since my roommate moved in I've projected most of it on to him. I don't know what is going on with me. It seems my "darker side" is pitch black. Does anyone have any ideas as to what it may be? My best to all. Wild Dove, nice to hear from you, you too Osiris and Twohawks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be open to let go and receive   Be open to let go and receive Empty

Back to top Go down

Be open to let go and receive
Page 1 of 1