Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Hello Wild Dove EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Hello Wild Dove EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Hello Wild Dove EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Hello Wild Dove EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Hello Wild Dove EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Hello Wild Dove EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Hello Wild Dove EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Hello Wild Dove EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Hello Wild Dove EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Hello Wild Dove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Hello Wild Dove Empty
PostSubject: Hello Wild Dove   Hello Wild Dove EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Got your message the other day, wondering if I'm here alone at the nest. I guess if we just put up all kinds of predictions like at the other site, which hardly ever come to pass, we would be overflowing with people here. Rather be here where where it's kept real, than back on the others sites where people through things out hoping they get a hit on something. You have taught me a lot about myself and the gift along with others I miss so much here. Maybe with Two's new venture Idea of a live feed chasing down the UFO story, things will come alive here again. It is not necessarily the numbers, it's the activity I like. Have to find a new apartment here in Bermuda as mine will be torn down making way for commercial property. I have a lead on another one with a private pool, I will look at that this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Hello Wild Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Wild Dove   Hello Wild Dove EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 am

Hi, Osiris, I too come to the site occasionally, but only occasionally since the site almost went dead overnite. I put up query, reply, more pages month after month, no one responding. Decided to focus on other places on the internet. As you probably have guessed, my life is really busy writing my FIVE books all at the same time under the title I Live Inside This Book (I'm writing). I well check twohawksnest every day in the morning now just knowing you are lurking about.

My mom died Jul. 29. Being the only son, the only remaining member of the Wenstrand family (the name of a very old ancestral line) has kept me busy. I have just completed a Loving Memory of Alice Linnea Bloomquist/Wenstrand DVD for the rest of my family and am presenting it today at my neice's house, our "Celebration of Life" gathering. Today would have been her 97th birthday. She didn't quite make it. The birthday party was already well-planned in advance, but mom's aneurism burst suddenly and she was gone in a couple of hours. But life goes on and I am glad she died a "sweet death"---pain for only a couple of minutes. I was able to hold her hand as she slipped away.

Keep me posted, or just chat---you can always skype me anytime, too, you know.

Be well, Willy.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Hello Wild Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Wild Dove   Hello Wild Dove EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:26 pm

I love you Willy, and yes I am going to Skype you. I hope that the traffic here comes alive with people that are tired of the same old same old at some other sites that just through out a mass of predictions hoping at least one would come to pass. That is why I left the other sites and came over here, the people that have the gift here were not seeking notoriety and approval unlike other sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Wild Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Wild Dove   Hello Wild Dove Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Wild Dove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: