Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH Empty
PostSubject: URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH   URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:48 pm

In my meditation this morning meditating on THANKFULNESS I used IChing oracle and came to COLLAPSE changing to DECREASE (rising up from the rubble). DARK FORCES have risen to the pillars holding up the world now (as soon as it happens we collapse, ie., the flood happens to everyone. The roof collapses bringing us all to our knees. Superior men (and women) will find themselves in extreme danger. We must remain calm. When THE RIVER floods, whether you live in a mansion on the hill or live along the banks, live under the bridge, all will be swept downriver. Some will survive, others won't. Those that do survive will be forced to pull the strings, don the gloves and begin repairing the damage done. It won't be pretty but its not the end. In fact it is the re-beginning that will be in effect starting all over again. This time however, we all will begin with simplicity AN ACCEPTANCE of using our resouces step by step until stability for all will be the NEW ORDER. WE WILL BE FACED WITH TAKING EVERYTHING WE HAVE, re-organising, re-instating and restoring society from scratch. BE PREPARED, BE WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY. THERE'S NO TURNING BACK, NO MORE HIDING (light workers dedicated to the highest good for all) AS THE HOPI ELDERS SAY: KNOW WHERE YOUR GARDEN IS, KNOW WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE, DIVE IN, NO MORE SITTING ON THE SIDELINE. UNDERTAKE NOTHING UNTIL THESE THREE AREAS IN ONE"S LIFE IS ESTABLISHED. A REAL STAY WHERE YOU ARE, PRAY, PRAY A LOT AND BE READY FOR THE FLOOD. IT REALLY IS "COMING DOWN THE PIKE AS WE SPEAK"!!!!! AHO!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH   URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 pm

I knew it was too good to last Wild Dove, I will just do as I do everyday, live my life as if today were my last. The wife will be here Friday, We will spend 11 days together before she has to return back home. Good to see you post, I hope all is well with you Will. It's been really busy here in Bermuda with the job, I think I am caught up enough to take a couple of days off when Diane gets here, then back to the grind.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH   URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:52 pm

You're welcome! I have always stayed away from last days prophesies, from current fundamental christians to the less (for some) prophecies from Nostradamus, Hopi elders, Cayce, etc. But my guide thoth is so evident, so real, has been for over thirty-five years. I only post when he tells me to. Sunday's message was just such a day. Normally I do iChing once a year each March 21 Spring Equinox to get a 'general theme/what to watch for' for the year. Thoth told me to do the iChing Sunday instead and to post it word for word as the message came in, which is what I did.

Today I went out and bought fifteen pounds of lentils (makes 4 times that amount when sprouting to about one and a half inches high), almost a complete protein, $236 dollars of elk, buffalo and salmon jerky from MountainAmerica, (which I recommend) and each week I go to the grocery store make sure I take home a gallon jug of frsh water. I'll be ready!!! Be well. You still use skype? harp
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH   URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 pm

oh, ps: The details Cree (the woman with same dream) gave and I had were exact;y the same: blackened electric lines, trees and bushes next to tel. poles/ransformers, flooding of silver city (the canal that runs through the city (6,900 feet in elevation) floods and people are having to get rid of several feet of mud to get their city back. ELECTRIC GRID MELTDOWN?????

(The canal comes from underground portions of the Gila River which is connected to the Colorado river which empties out into the gulf of Mexico. Sounds like a big backup of our coastal waters similar to Katrina, but 20 times the impact (colorado, pecos, rio, mississippi, and ? empty into the caraibbean/gulf of mexico, don't they?

Then there's the Pacific and Atlantic plates.....both of us saw a map of the future north american continent carved out of a huge rock we ALSO were drawn to in our "let's see what two minds together can direct us" travels together in backcountry NM. Co-incidence? I think not......
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH   URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 pm

I took this from Conversations with Wild Dove.
https://twohawks.forumotion.com/conversations-with-wild-dove-f43/conversations-with-the-teaching-spirits-pg5-8-t1028.htm

Time to repeat it:

Starting Up All Over Again

In the middle of each and every cycle the promptings of yet another cycle often comes up, either confusing The Warrior on The Path of Beauty or encouraging him or her to continue on. For some it says, "hurry up". For others, "relax, slow down" the work is never done, there's another flight waiting on the next runway, just around the bend. Campbell calls it "a festival of passing forms". The cyclic processes of Mother Nature attests to this inevitable chain of events. And to be sure, in the present time the changes seem to be coming AT US rapidly, rather than WITH us. Abraham once told me about not waiting 'til the morning light, but to be there when the light comes. I can see this now being applied to BE ON The Battlefield READY BEFORE the battle begins, knowing that (at least in the present cycle) such is the way we've set things up for ourselves. Nature's battles are very organised. They don't just appear. Ask the plants, insects and animals around you. If they are inferior to us, how come they seem to know what's coming down the pike? (*S*)

Now, THOTH speaks with ABRAHAM:

"Be a predator. Your prey shall be the negative worrying and the lack of faith in yourself. Visualize how you will attack and devour them. Then, prepare for battle. Honor your prey, study its moves, how it seeks out its prey and attacks! Do likewise and eliminate those worrisome aspects of yourself. Bury them with honor and go on to the next battlefield. Then you can truely say:

"I am a Seeker of Wisdom
A Hunter of Invisible Game
Beauty is my Target
Harmony is my Aim.
Love is my bow, my prowess, my sword
Always straight in alignment with My Master and Lord.
Never doubting the conflict
There's no one to blame.
No fanfair to rouse
No claim to my fame.
Only Joy to Continue Onward
Such is The Nature of The Great Eternal Sacred Game."

-end of transmission-

03/27/2000 / 5,Sun’s Day, Ellis Mesa.
Signs of Confirmation

GRANDMOTHER E’LSAH : Signs in the sky/clouds, like metaphors, are hidden forces that “live” in a world generally obscure from human view. There may be a scientific reason that describes such things (cummulus clouds, for example, yet the images YOU see (at a time when you seek confirmation) are there for you. Whether the image is powerful (as in stormy cummulus clouds, for example) or wispy, nearly invisible clouds are nevertheless powerful. You, as a warrior of the heart and your accomplishments as well as your doubts, are important to us. Don’t expect spectacular events in nature to always be there to confirm your work. The little images, (a butterfly passing by as you ponder these things) means “we” are listening, too! If every time a human accomplishment is perceived we present you with a dramatic “sign of confirmation”, all chaos would break loose. Blessings (ten-fold)to you and your relatives today!
-end of transmission -

THOTH : Signs in the sky, the appearance of angels, fairies, devas, and so on, are examples of sensitive people “listening” and “seeing” the divine signatures that surround us. This is true clair-audience and clair-voyance. When accomplishment on a human level of spiritual progress occurs, an antiphony of effect occurs in the universe. Even a sudden shimmering of the leaves on the tree next to you as you “confirm a though all for the glory of the seed. Nourish the little, ignore the great. Be your own lover, tenderly so, in every act of love and kindness, great or small. But love these “small, little ones” greatly. The resultant flowering in yourself will amaze you!
-end of transmission -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH   URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THOTH
Page 1 of 1