Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Mon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Share | 

Other night's dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Other night's dream   Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:45 pm

I had the most outragious dream the other night, I was living at a house that was not familiar to me with my wife. The subdivision was someplace that I have never been too, nothing looked familiar. What I do remember is something I would rather forget. I was leaving my wife, telling her that it was over, and when I was walking out the front door, she followed me out with a pistol in her hand, the next thing I see is her putting the gun in her mouth and pulling the trigger. This is not so us, even though I do have a lot of handguns at the house, it is out of the norm for my wife to end her own life like that. I can't stop thinking what this dream means.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Wow, Osiris. In my work with dream analysis (I use exclusively Dr. Jung's approach) I can really relate to this one. Here goes:

Symbolic interpretation for the dreamer is always in three distinct "places". You mention simply two in your post (third place is probably found in the place where the "like to forget" portion of your dream post occurs) : Someone else's house inside and the second place is: when you stepped outside.

In three distinct places remembered by the dreamer Jung asserts that they represent 1. WHAT THE SITUATION IS, 2. HOW TO RESOLVE and 3. Where IT WILL LEAD (if second portion is followed).

Not knowing if inside the house (which room, upstairs, downstairs, bedroom, kitchen, etc. is very important for interpreting) is your first place (the what- meaning inside portion of your brain ie., "where you live personally" wheras outisde the house means "you on the outside, the you others see, which is different (by far, usually) than the you what inside.

If inside the ? room is the first thing you remembered it means the situation of your mindset or idea/situation/behavior(or idea about your own behavior) ]about yourself YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO for quite sometime, (the wife) you are planning to leave behind. BEING MARRIED TO THIS IDEA FOR SO LONG, IDEA ISN'T ABOUT TO LET YOU DO IT!

Wife/ old reliable practical creative exciting idea you've been married to (or confused, uneasy with, etc.---whatever your REAL WIFE represents to you---only you know the inside scoop on, but aren't willing to show it just yet publicly on the outside of the house/your inside version (though according to your own words outside is a sub-division, meaning other's "outsides" are similarly constructed/appearing is willing to kill itself immediately-ka-bam! (mouth is where words come out) with the very idea/thing you have stored inside yourself for so long that is capable of killing/wounding you or others when used (the handgun choice of symbols could also mean old marine-based thinking you can't seem to get clear of.)

But Old Creative idea doesn't want to kill you (unless that's the part you want to forget) (husband/provider/whatever you see yourself doing well or badly). In this way, dream is both profound and exciting and positive.

OLD IDEA WANTS TO KILL ITSELF BECAUSE THE AUTHOR OF THE IDEA (you) DOESN"T NEED IT- FINDS ITS NOT APPRECIATED--NOT DOING WHAT IT PROMISED, etc., etc..

MAYBE IT SHOULD IF YOU LET IT DO SO WITHOUT JUDGEMENT ON THE MORAL RIGHT OR WRONG IF WORDS(mouth) AND OLD IDEAS ARE STIFFENED OR KILLED IN SPITE OF ALL THEY'VE DONE FOR YOU IN THE PAST
(on top of that you are willing to do it dramatically so everyone in the sub-division can see it happening RIGHT OUT IN PUBLIC ON THE PORCH OR ?!

That's the Jungian way of using everything in dream being a part of the dreamer/oneself. Jung would add, if that doesn't seem to fit, it probably will later, 'cause personal dreamweaver inside each of us will try all the metaphors/symbols it can until dreamer gets the picture.

As you probably know by now, if it is a visionary/prophetic dream to possibly happen later on, you would sense it immediately upon waking, no confusion about places/familiarity or unfamiliarity environment.

Hope that helps, and like Shirley McClaine said to Larry King so mexmerized by his own questions like "Shirley, what does the monster following you in your dream mean?" Her answer facetiously (which took Larry a long time to get it) was "I don't know, Larry. He told me when I asked him during the dream the same question and he told me, "I don't know either, Shirley. Its not my dream!"

smoke smoke harp popcorn

Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 am

The other night, I had a dream that I was stabbing people with pencils in the chest because I thought it was right. I was defending my country., Please don,t feel bad because of what you feel. Rather embrace it. Cause it's thge only lesson we,er going to learn.....

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:46 am

Ok Willy, the wife was standing about a fourth way up the stairs that lead down to the living room when I told her I was leaving her. It was after telling her this that I walked out the front door and she followed me outside. I turned around and saw the gun in her mouth, the rest you know. I do provide her with about six thousand dollars a month so she can make house payments, car payments and what not for her and my children. Even though we are separated by distance, we are closer than we have ever been in our relationship. There is no jelousy on either of our parts. This dream is different than others, it involves the love of my life. My wife is the easiest person to get along with, and has always been my best friend. Nothing fits the picture here,
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:27 pm

I suspected this, from talking to you personally that your relationship in real life is intact/issues resolved/nothing KNOWINGLY hiding from either of you. This "knowing" is from conversation. Assume we never had that conversation and you have come to me (dream analysis) person for the first time and told me the dream exactly the way you did.
Of course its disturbing because of genuine love between the dreamer and the other person in the dream. Yet conflict is there-handgun in someone you love ready to kill herself. Anlyst would then ask you to remember the time frame---Is there anything in the dream that relates to the actual time in your life when you literally "left her behind" when you went to Bermuda? Or is it a different time, one after or before the real move to Bermuda. If its after any literal leaving something or person you love (and are married to) behind.

Re-examine the sub-division aspect of the dream. Though you said the sub-division was unfamiliar (assuming its unlike any you've ever seen, your "dreamweaver, ie., a part of your mind used this, meaning somewhere inside that brain of yours the picture exists. You called it up. It could be as simple as an image you subconsciously let in, but when? I think the time frame, once established will set the stage. Remembering details will start filling in, once the stage is set. These aren't just poetic words I'm using. They are simple possibilities.

Another way to re-situate yourself, ie., putting yourself back into the dream is to try to remember what she was wearing. When you actually last saw her in real life, was she wearing the same clothes, or was she wearing something you don't recall ever seeing her wear before.

The stairs. Using your own words "standing about a fourth way up the stairs that lead down to the living room" and "I can't stop thinking what this dream means", adding my two-cent version something you DO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT ADMITTING
makes the stairs even more important. When we climb stairs in our dreams the meaning is quite simple: We are getting closer and closer, step by step placing our feet on a ground (feet always means our understanding) that step by step leads to the top of something, ie., "getting on top of things". What was at the top of these stairs? Were you, the dreamer at the bottom of the stairs in the living room at the very beginning of your dream or later?

Was the idea/thing/actual wife coming down the stairs INTO the living area? Or was she walking up, then turning around and walking down, or was this part bleeped out, you don't know? The way you describe the dream event sounds like the switch from inside living room and standing outside is the missing third part I mentioned earlier--the one that holds the key.

Of course, there is always in the minds of actual people in our lives whom we know well and have loved deeply who surprise us to the point of shock.

Yet each time you add a couple of details, I the analyst still feel its about something, not your wife in your mind that is troubling you. Maybe we should continue this thread through Skype. I'm up for it. I think my call/contact is working. I'll let you call me, as you are a working stiff and I'm retired, so my time is a lot more flexible. Are we getting closer? Aho!

Back to top Go down
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:36 pm

I know this is something she would not do in this life because she would have to do it all over again, this is how she believes. She feels that if you take your life, you will have to come back and do it all over again. I can't remember what she had on at the time in the dream off hand, I do know she had clothes, maybe a nightgown as it was early morning in the dream. She did pull the trigger as I was saying no, trying to get her to stop. She was coming down the stairs in the house.I do remember when I walked outside of the house I looked around and no one was outside in the morning, the subdivision looked like maybe in the fifties era, not sure as I don't remember seeing any cars.the house sat on like a corner lot where the roads on both sides intersectedat the end of our lot, maybe a quater acre lot, bigger than most all the other lots as the other houses were side by side with about fifty feet between houses.I will skype you later tonight and we can maybe shed more light on this.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 am

I was out walking the dog, so maybe you tried to skype me, but my icon/drop-down doesn't show any activity. The new details: early morning, probably in a nightgown, neighborhood in the fifties but no cars and intersected roads at the end of your lot bigger than the others.

Have you ever been in or driven through such a neighborhood such as one you might have imagined from a movie you and wife have seen, dreamed of having? What more do you remember about the neighborhood. Why is neighborhood so important if the trigger was inside the house? Another question you might ask yourself, "Why were you outside afterwards? How much time elapsed between the gun going off inside and you SUDDENLY BEING OUTSIDE? Were you looking for help? No cars-no people? If so, are you in a dream warp of a possible reality that resembles the "Happy Days of the prosperous fifties and sixties, OR, what do you feel might be significant about your THINKING that the neighborhood (people closest to you) are still living in the fifties?

Are you and your wife your current age in the dream?

Assuming you and she are about the same age and current---people in their late forties/early fifties---the dream seems to be relating to something in your past you don't like or is bothering you (people around you bother you, thinking everybody close to you or her are living in the fifties--get over it kind of feelings you have about your family/people close to you.

Have you in the past had a death, an injury, an accident to a neighbor somewhere where you "went outside", went to a neighbor/stranger close by to where you and wife may have already lived through such an even and found no one up? If such an event has happened, it could make the pieces fit.

Have you ever seen someone put a gun to their mouth and pull the trigger? In the news? When you were in the military, in a training film? All these things are important to answer---in other words all the props in the scene are part of you---what guns mean to you now, what faith in the divine/karmic debt, et., etc.

For now, my take is still about fear and conflict in oneself, a fear you have about your own worth. Do you feel you have failed your wife in some way in real life she isn't telling you, or are you in denial of your own self-destructive tendancies, suicidal even? We all have one or two or three.... I know I do.

The other point: if you have no fears about your own sexual behavior(woman in bathrobe/pajamas/nightgown) or even consider the possiblity of infidelity on either her part or yours---which can happen and has happened so many times with many couples you hear about---then why were your only references to her part in the telling was about her belief/faith/spiritual/logical mindset-which of these are your current worries, those just mentioned or all of the above) in telling the dream?

This karma thing: Yours or hers? Or is it the feminine you whom the male macho-guy part plans to leave currently? Upon hearin that he feminine part of you just blew that part of yourself off the map. She must have had the gun with her coming down the stairs before you said you were leaving her. That gets you off the hook, but not her (your feminine saide) That would be disastrous! We all must ressurrect the feminine part of ourselves, especially the part we once were willing to marry or have been married to for a long time....hmm....

Do you have any ideas (or have had before) about wanting secretly to have someone else, or perhaps you feel you're not worthy of her as a husband, father, her being so beautiful, such a good mother, too good for inadequate you? Or are you feeling the opposite, ie., SHE isn't being a good mother, Or, are you feeling simply confused, kinda that "Why me, god? Why me, why us? OR, as Jung woud suggest:

Isn't this really all about your mind?: The way you think, the way she thinks
Quote :
(she would not do in this life because she would have to do it all over again, this is how she believes}
, or is it rather what I seem to return to:

I, the person responding to your telling am interpreting not the words YOU chose to tell me the dream with so much, but ones you didn't use. For me, this seems to confirm even more so that THE DREAM IN ITS ENTIRETY is all about you and your feminine nature, not her or hers.

Don't forget in real life (though the house in the dream wasn't the real one where the guns are stored) the gun in the mouth idea of killing oneself is an ugly way, dramatic, shocking, especially for a military man regardless if you've gone full circle in your current thinking about using guns on oneself or others: A very very sheepish less than next to shameful way to go!

But I think its more about YOUR ideas you have about your own faith/karma, don't measure up to her ideals and take the easy route out. (Yes, it takes courage to pull a trigger. That's never easy- but definately more of a guarantee it'll work than do pills or hanging taking of one's life.)

I add the fact that you (the provider) have also made the means to kill readily available to "the wife" part of you--you know how easy/effective gun to the mouth is, yet mysteriously neither of you were in your own house in the dream....For Jung being in a strange house where events happen usually means the dreamer DOESN'T OR ISN'T familiar with his own inner place of withdrawal (from outside influences)-ie., the neighborhood. (Neighborhood/cars, for Jung, represents people closest/in close proximity to the dreamer as compared to strangers (like city/town bus/train symbols, etc.

PLUS YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD IS EMPTY- NO ONE IS THERE TO EITHER HELP OR KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED INSIDE OF YOU ) your castle/home---meaning place you can "getaway" from being exposed to the outside....no one else knows what struggles/conflicts are happening inside of you.

Thus said, For me, I think the whole dream is still about the moral karmic idea she has which you don't or haven't yet embraced in yourself. A completely different take could be taken if your dream-telling had more references to her, or about her if in the telling of the dream you spit out your real fears about this hidden to friends/neighborhood aspect of yourself. I still think this is an inner conflict dream from your past, too. You probably can't stop thinking about it because you are worrying about your future without her (or your old ideas-ones you were married to...... Am I getting closer? I'm very expensive you know---this could take months of sessions *S* smoke

Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:19 am

Two! When did you cut the hair? Recently? Sorry I can't help with logistics. Just the extreme complexity of getting the bkg and text colors to do what I want is enough work for me. I'm definitely not multi-tasker.....I sure like the colors now. (my monitor (always on twohawksnest) now passes martha steweart inspection... smoke My apart is all southwest/native/egyptian (black, gold, turquoise blue tile, red earth/pink sand and sky) coffee Sleep flower harp

Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 am

I cut it a couple months ago WD, It was beginning to bother me. No worries on the rest...I'm content to read and post for now. Love the song by the way

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Not so much important about the neighborhood, just scanned around as I walked out the door. The wife pulled thr trigger outside of the house, I walked outside, looked down the street and something told me to turn around, and that is when I saw my wife holding the gun in her mouth. she pulled the trigger just as I pleeded with her not to. I believe we were somewhere around the same age give or take maybe ten years. I do not recall ever seeing this house or subdivision in a movie or real life. I have seen just about everything in movies Willy, so yes I have seen a person put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger. Hell, I even remember sitting at the supper table watching a Vietnamese getting shot at point blank range on TV. Guns to me are a useful tool, always have been such as hunting, target shooting and personal protection. The Karma thing is hers, probably reading too many Sylva Brown books. I have nothing in my past that I would change, or ashamed of. I have no fear of self worth or in any way of providing for my family, I am not the selfish type of person that feels that I own my wife, she is free to do as she likes, she feels the same about me, in other words, sex is sex and lovemaking is just between two people that love one another. I really have no fears Willy, I love who I am and have become as a person, When I was younger I had destructive behavior, grew out of that stage in my life, I am not suicidal either, too much exciting things in life to live for. Wife is Skyping me Willy, will try to get you later tonight on skype
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Ok, I think I have this figured out. The gun in the mouth thing was my mother making a remark not to long ago about my wife having too much on on her plate with me be away that she will probably take a gun and put it in her mouth and pull the trigger. My mom and I have not really had a good relationship since 1989, we talk, but nothing really close. I still hold a lot of resentment towards my mom and I think that this dream is telling me to let it go and resolve things between my mother and I before she passes on this year. What I get out of the rest of the dream is that I am missing my wife, and should schedule a trip for her to visit me in Bermuda real soon. I am calling this dream closed as I feel that I am spot on with the message I get from this. I had another dream last night that gave me more insight on the first dream. Thanks Wild Dove for helping me with this. Things just came together in my second dream.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Notice my new Avatar, Osiris and Isis.

My wife had picked her online name of Isis on her own before she knew I had taken the name of Osiris as my online name. I had this picture that I found last night in my files that I thought I would use. We are so in tune with each other mentally and physically that is beyound anything that I could ever imagine. Our lives have crossed many lifetimes and we still find one another with each new life.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:47 pm

That's wonderful, also the story about Isis and Osiris. May as well tell you chief ancestor spirit voice I have been gifted with is Thoth. Welcome to The Brotherhood, Osiris. I knew you were one of us, but I always let the person say it first study eat We have known each other for a very long time as well.......p.s. Colors I chose are pretty damn egyptian don't you think?

Back to top Go down
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:09 pm

The colors are very good and familiar to me, very soothing. Had a long day today, need rest for another. Good night, dream time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other night's dream   

Back to top Go down

Other night's dream
Page 1 of 1