Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force Empty
PostSubject: Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force   Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 am

The Sexual Energy Elixir
by Caroline Robertson

For centuries Taoism and Tantra have taught that sexuality is a tool to transform the spirit. Now recent research suggests that satisfying sex also has the capacity to heal the body and mind.

Intimacy Immunisation
When some of my patients revealed that a good “roll in the hay” eased their symptoms I was intrigued. There was the 40yr old man crippled with arthritis who found masturbation more effective than medication. A woman who sidelined crampy periods with a dose of premenstrual sexual healing and the carpenter who recovered from chronic back pain and depression after trying Taoist love making techniques. Investigating the phenomenon further I discovered a plethora of reports and anecdotal evidence supporting sexual energy as a powerful panacea. One of the most startling scientific experiments found that hamsters copulating freely remained healthy even after being injected with cancer causing drugs while their celibate compatriots dwindled and died from the same toxic injections.
We know arousal creates feel good chemicals which is why sex sells but can it cure conditions? Measuring the effects of the “shagadelic state” on brains and bodies has led to revelations that it boosts the immune system, releases powerful painkillers, elevates the mood to orgasmic heights and imparts a youthful glow. In fact, before spending a fortune on wrinkle cream a Scottish study suggests you should consider investing in a bit of nookie. When the research panel guessed the ages of 3,500 people they estimated that those who had more sex looked 7-10 years younger than they actually were. No wonder China�s concubines considered canoodling the “best beauty aid.” High hormones may also be connected with greater longevity according to gerontologist Paul Niehans when after autopsying Thomas Parr who died at 152 discovered his huge testicles a storehouse of abundant hormones. Another 10-year study found that men who had more orgasms had a 50 percent lower death rate than those less sexually active. Conversely, castrated eunuchs of Egypt’s royal harem were found to suffer more illness and age prematurely according to Russian physician Serge Voronoff. Sexual suppression may be linked to certain diseases with an estimated one third of catholic priests dying from prostate problems whereas men who have sex a several times a week were shown to suffer fewer prostate problems.

The rest of this really great article can be found here:

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/sexual_energy_elixir.html
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force   Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:26 pm

OH Boy! I could make a joke using most of the words in this post, but I won't. That would demean the intent of the post. all of which I agree. However, I do have something personal to add about the healing properties of sex.

My dog Littlebear (who was never spaded) is having it on with a female dog half his size. Littlebear's penis gets caught between the rails of the balconey on my sister's porch, some 4-to 5 ft above the ground. over the balconey, her body, but not her butt managed to squeeze through, the weight of it all on my little guy's dick. Muscles so tight, it took a garden hose (gawd knows hw long he was hanging there, his dick now nearly ten-inches strtched out---so frightening, (you can imagine) the smaller (much smaller) german shepherd was dangling, TO DISCONNECT THE TWO!

The point of my story? While the sexual energy CAN be healing, it also can be DEVASTATING.

The other point: Let your dog hump whomever he or she wants too. Its healthy. Dogs don't hump cats, lions don't hump zebras, wolves don't hump deer (though pictures seem to look like they are) they snag 'em, bite 'em and eventually kill 'em. Female spiders kill their male partners after seducing them, and so on. HUMANS GOTS TO BE CAREFUL WHO THEY HUMP. (Does make sense to know that you're humping at least the same species first!) pop Sometimes we find out later, this person really is so diametrically opposed (just the the little german shepherd diametrically, literally situated in the position she was in). HERE"S A TOAST TO MASTERBATION (notice the master instead of mastur) INSTEAD OF COPULATION!!!! gif13 gif02 gif15 gif42 sad gif32 gif37 sick ....just to keep the playing field (sometimes wet grass in winter) healthy. (btw---masturbation, homosexuality---a safe means at reducing over-population?....hmm...hmm...)
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force   Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:52 pm

But a really good "roll in the hay" can do wonders for your psyche, in a way that masturbation cannot. Not that I would know. Or would I? lol Let's just say I'm in REALLY great mood today.....and I've been HEALED! hahahaha! lol.....

angel
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force   Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:20 pm

Yeah, it did wonders with my psyche, too. Now I don't know where my Psyche has gone? I don't think it would be wise for me to follow Eurydice, Psyche or Orpheus, though. You know where all three of them ended up when they went looking for each other, missing each other so badly eat
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force   Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:09 pm

I do believe Psyche was complete dissed by the "girlfriends" because Cupid loved her so much....Psyche was very beautiful, and so was Cupid. The girls all wanted Cupid to themselves, but his heart belonged to Psyche....right? And he was too much of a coward to stand up for his true love, so the women killed Psyche and Cupid died a sad lonely death, always pining for Psyche.....such a shame really......

You'd think we would learn from history..... gif31
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force   Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:43 pm

I have always believed that sex is a good thing and will keep you young. Going home Wednesday, going to lose fifteen years the first night. Lol

That being said, Your post was spot on Melissa
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force   Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:33 pm

I am home, Osiris, but my lady is 6000 miles away, yet she is also home. It is the rainbow of love between particles of light who meet in the eye and ear of the rainbow, make love and return, each one of us back to the pot of gold we both came from, me on one end, she on the other end. Yet our love ontinues to travel back and forth from one end to the other all the time. Our homes, as you well know, (end of the rainbo) can never be found, until we leave them. We also still get to do it in private that way harp fairy shades
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force   Really Great Sex, or Passion as a Creative Force EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Mel, how does history record the sound of a tear falling from your cheek or mine? Some answers are found in looking for them and never finding them. You are gifted with another find, that of knowing you don't HAVE to look any farther. Its been looking for you a long time before man was able to see. It IS the songs Orpheus played on his lute that charmed all of his ladies. Here is Killing me Softly with his song: