Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Can't shake this smell EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Can't shake this smell EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Can't shake this smell EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Can't shake this smell EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Can't shake this smell EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Can't shake this smell EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Can't shake this smell EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Can't shake this smell EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Can't shake this smell EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Can't shake this smell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Can't shake this smell Empty
PostSubject: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:36 pm

The other day I was doing what I do best, riding an elevator checking it out for normal operation and to see if everything works. An elderly woman got on with me and she farted, one of those quiet one's, you know the type I mean. I asked her why she could not wait until she was at least out of the elevator, she just looked at me with that look in her eye's ,who me. When the elevator finally came to a stop and the door's opened, she turned and smiled as she walked out of the elevator. I could not shake that smell for the rest of the day. God love her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 pm

ROFLMAO....That is actually very funny to me Osiris. I am very claire-olfactory? It's not even a classification....but I know what I mean...My sense of smell is weird, I smell things in the spirit, if that makes sense. And there have been times, where I have smelled things spiritually that other people could not, and those scents lingered for days.

I also smell spirits around me. I don't see them, or hear them, but I certainly can smell them, and I know by the scent who it is and why they are there. I think our sense of smell is one of the most underrated senses, but I believe it is one of the most useful.

Maybe that lady had a message for you in her emission. LOL...Or maybe the smell just got trapped in your nose hairs! LOL.....either way, thanks for the laugh today, I really needed it!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Melissa,
I am taking no more chances, today I armed myself with a can of FaBrease when I go out to check an elevator. Unlike you, I can't smell people in the spirit, but I can see and here them when they come through.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:27 pm

OMG, you are cracking me up, Osiris! LOL....

All energy has a smell, that's all I'm saying. People naturally give off scents; for instance, no matter what I do, I smell like vanilla. It's nothing I perfume myself with, it's nothing I actually adorn myself with, it's just my natural smell. There are days I think I stink, and people will come to me and tell me I smell wonderful....my own kids tell me they identify me with vanilla and the color white. I didn't cultivate that at all. There are so many days I'm sure I smell like hell itself, but no one else seems to sense it. I've often wondered why that is?

I really think our spirits have a unique scent, and no matter how we screw it up on the outside, our scent reveals our true nature. Have you ever noticed how some people just seem to stink?

Some people give off malordorous scents. They can't help it, it is part of their spirit that needs healing, I'm sure of it. Identify the smell, and how it makes you feel, and you will identify the spiritual dilemma that person faces. And you might make them smell better and please, Osi,

put down the FeBreeze. lol......
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Yes! the Febreeze, the Lysol's Rain Garden, Apple Blossom, and definately Mango-orange (which smells like baby peuk or old lady breath), burn some real orange rind on the stove (a sparkle of cinnemon (which is even pretty when it hits the burner) and be done with that smelly male test-ost-her-own (testover her phone) Sleep and she'll be fine with it...... woohoo

Oh, ps, Why were you trying to shake it?geek (re: the title of the thread (Can't shake this smell).......
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Wild Dove,
The smell stuck with me all day, I'm talking all day long.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Seriously, Osiris, with your gifts, you really need to think about that smell and why it lingered. All joking aside, you are being shown something, I feel it.....

Tomorrow when I have more time I will tell you about the babysitter who sat frozen on my couch for 4 hours, then called me saying she just "had to leave" and the smell she left behind that I could NOT get rid of...I finally had to throw out the couch. It was pure evil....that smell is, to me, so recognizable, and it lingers.....and no amount of FeBreeze in the world will get rid of it. I'll tell you later what an ex-Satan worshiper told me about it and the whys and wherefores. Not that I believe in that, but it was interesting and it DID make sense.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Melissa,
Back in 1977-1980 I studied anton Lavey and the church of satan. So I have a good idea of where the conversation went, and I have given this alot of thought already. Things just do not happen, they happen for a reason, all things good and bad are there to warn or teach us something. I am still dealing with a snake in the grass here in Bermuda that resents me being here, resents my knowledge of my job and he feels threatened or should I say insecure in his job. I will overcome this little obsticle and things shale return to a more harmonious state again. I do not let dark or negative energies in to my world, not that I could not deal with them, but I just don't give them my time. I am interested in what you have to say about this very much. I have been bombarded with negative energy lately in the form of noise energy coming across my speakers on my laptop while talking on Skype with my wife. It get so loud that I have to disconnect. I can even hear someone trying to come through on my wifes computer while we are talking, freaks my wife out, it's not bleed through from another skype signal, I know for a fact that it is comming from the other side. But it is still negative energy that I feel. when this happens. Other than that, no other issues.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 pm

I love this thread (My words). I may stay in this sacred place, true love which doth include, in fact it is the core of sacredness, the very intimacy of the sexual act itself. Sex IS (my capitalization) spiritual - William Blake-

From John Bunyon:

"What do we desire above all, above all? Perfect peace of mind, integrity, order, the victory of goodness itself, honor, joy AND ETERNAL LOVE free from human sentimentality and emotionalism, the high, clean rightness of it all. Well, dear sisters and brothers, all these things are for your asking....

"Therefore, go thine own way step by step. As you well know, this cannot be done with righteous and breathless rectitude, but being receptive, so that you become the vessel which is the essential part, THE ANTI-THESIS OF NOISE AND DUBIOUS FAME. (Could this be what all that "noise" you were talking about, Osiris?)

Be the silent anointed one, with rod and staff.... and the promise of truth. I have resolved....to run when I can, to go where I cannot run, and to creep when I can no longer crawl. As to the main, I thank Him who loves me. My way is before me, my mind is BEYOND THE RIVER THAT HAS NO BRIDGE........
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Quote :
I do not let dark or negative energies in to my world, not that I could not deal with them, but I just don't give them my time.

SO IMPORTANT, OSIRIS. I too have had to work through a similar situation. Yes, it really did smell bad. ANOTHER thing we need to be aware of: There are times when GIVING IT a name can do enormous damage, giving THE BEAST TIME to re-organize its tactics. The actual pronunication of its name (such as s...n worshippers do, is practically chant the name until it overtaks them. Knowing this works, begin chanting a name of a powerful GOOD force/person/divine/ancestral spirit. Chant silently until you "know" it well. Then in the room/place where the smell is coming from, chant the sound outloud. You will be glad you did (and I don't mean jehovah, allah, or Jesus, or any other divine name, but the SOUND you were given to ward off negative energy. Chanting the divine names often empowers The Beast. You have inside you what "high Council", my "other" dimension Brotherhood Helpers have said to me. In other words many of us have "secret codes" that phonetically can remove evil spirit. I am not embarrassed to say this, for I have seen it work for me, and my guides would have stopped me from typing this in if it wasn't asked for, or useful. This is a quiet way. This is the way I was asked to share what I know...quietly so. I am certin that my inability to post my music and images suddenly given to me as a real epiphany (My dear friend who died 3 years ago was a computer whiz and I was so concerned I hadn't heard from him. I made my peace with his sister, and there he was---literally in the room. I asked him to help me to find the technical reason and resolve so I could get my promised work up on the internet. He literally saw my screen, directed me in seconds to a teephone number, a person, awho answered my question, plagueing me for three years---all because I hadn't let go of an old anger, and hadn't sought resolve/forgiveness. Once done, he came through. He has been with me since. It appears there is nothing technical/electronically speaking, I can't solve. It is true bliss, once REALLY releasing old anger, by actually calling up the person making amends and asking for forgiveness. (You don't have to beg, either! beer)
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Hello wild Dove,
I fully understand what you are saying about not giving it a name, Of course I have never been afraid of anything my whole life and do know the power of the chant I shall say. I have put alot of thought in what you say, have been thinking about it all day. I have asked forgiveness along time ago for all the weird things I put people through, and only had to ask once. I either got it, or the person I had asked will be working that out for their own progression, but I have just pressed ahead in life reguardless. As for the smell's, I am used to that also. Every time we go and visit our grave site, My wife's grandmother that has since passed reminds us she is always around us, because we smell her perfume that she loved to wear in our car each time, she is not burried there, but her mother and father is burried just next to our lot's. She also reminds us she is around on easter, Christmas and my wife's birthday by setting off the fire alarms in our house around midnight, never fails. The smell in the elevator was from the woman's butt, she probably ate corned beef and cabbage the night before. I have smelled some really foul odors in really old unoccupied homes that were presumed to be haunted by spirits, also the change in tempature while they were in the same room as I, This has never moved me one way or another. I was the child that wanted to see what was on the other side, stayed in places where everyone else had left me because they were frightened, I was the explorer type that had to find out all by myself without fear. My mind has always been open, not shut like most people probably because I am intrigged by everything that Physically and emotionally moves us, drives us as beings. I am a strong soul, an old one, whom I push too the limits where most would quit, I will brighten up any room that I walk into. I know that by my possitive energy in life, I do make a difference in the lives of many, so I just go on my journey to wherever it takes me. Love is my sword, light is my guide, and compassion run's through my soul.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Quote :
I was the child that wanted to see what was on the other side, stayed in places where everyone else had left me because they were frightened, I was the explorer type that had to find out all by myself without fear. My mind has always been open, not shut like most people probably because I am intrigged by everything that Physically and emotionally moves us, drives us as beings. I am a strong soul, an old one, whom I push too the limits where most would quit, I will brighten up any room that I walk into. I know that by my possitive energy in life, I do make a difference in the lives of many, so I just go on my journey to wherever it takes me. Love is my sword, light is my guide, and compassion run's through my soul

You just wrote my epitaph, damn it. I thought the universe told us we all had to write our own. I must have dilexia of the mind gif13, or brain fart as you so well put it. geek All kidding aside, THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I THINK AND LIVE OUT AS BEST AS I KNOW HOW AND AM ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTION IF SOMEONE IF ANYONE, FOR THAT MATTER HAS SOME OTHER METHODS I AIN"T HEARD OF LET ME KNOW! ALWAYS OPEN, PERIOD. ALWAYS WILL BE, I think my next incarnation's name will be Willy Open Door, ubetcha! Step right on in! fairy
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:52 pm

I am a Seeker of Wisdom
A Hunter of Invisible Game
Wild beauty is my target
Harmony my aim
Love is my bow
My Arrows dripping with Compassion
Touched her breast,
But she returned them with a smile
Now dripping with gold.

Yet She can never be caught or tamed
Nor can I.
But then again that never was the reason behind
The game we play......
Back to top Go down
Tricia76

Female
Number of posts : 1
Humor : my pug keeps me laughing
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: New to site and lol!!!!   Can't shake this smell EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 pm

I know that smell too...That is interesting. I just had a couple get off the elevator and I smelled sulfur when they left. It took me a few minutes before I recognized the smell.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Well, I have so many "smell" experiences it is hard to know where to begin...It really IS one of our most powerful senses....and each smell brings a message.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't shake this smell   Can't shake this smell Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't shake this smell
Page 1 of 1