Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
TOUGH QUESTION EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
TOUGH QUESTION EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
TOUGH QUESTION EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
TOUGH QUESTION EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
TOUGH QUESTION EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
TOUGH QUESTION EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
TOUGH QUESTION EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

TOUGH QUESTION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 am

During the night The DIVINE QUESTIONER came to me and LittleBear. He's done that before. He told me to post this for the day:

THE DIVINE QUESTIONER:
What are you here for? Before you answer me, here are some of the answers others have given me:

1. I am here to make money for myself, lots of it simply because I want to. Next question.
2. I am here to kill people who don't behave or believe the way I think they should so the world will be a better place.
(OK, I really mean so they will buy my weapons and I'll make a lot of money on the deal.)
3. I am here to bring laughter and music to people.
4. I am here to see that there will always be a democracy like ours, plenty of jobs for people, regardless if they're needed or wanted, so our economy continues to thrive.
5. I am here to make things for people so their life will be easier.
6. I am here to teach people what I learned from my past lifetimes. I've been here 2,309 times!. I think I've learned how to master enough skills to be of help. These are rough times.
7. I am here to prevent illness and to help people with illness to live a better life.
8. I am here to do absolutely nothing unless I have to.
9. I am here to make other people's lives miserable, to see them squirm. God said it was ok.
10. I am here to preach a gospel that works so people like me will be free to do what we want to do!
11. I am here to promote, to absorb all the natural beauty of planet Earth I can handle.

THE DIVINE QUESTIONER:
Now tell me what you are here for. Leave out all the why(s) and the because(s). Did you notice the four answers given WITHOUT any reasons as to why? (clue: THE WORD HELP IS IN THREE OF THEM)

I bet you'll be struggling with this question for a very long time. Bye for now!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:47 am

I am here to be an individuation of God, to experience this life to its full extent.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:59 am

Beautiful answer, Melissa! Mine is to be a continued source of inspiration to anyone looking for answers to tough questions, which in effect is exactly what you said--a part of god, or Divine manifestation THROUGH the body/host/clothing my soul chose to use to do this.....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 am

Now we need to find out who The Divine Questioner is...I have quite a few Q&A written down that came to me when I lived in the SW Gila Wilderness. I'll be posting them from time to time. I love this spirit. He is very funny sometimes. I know channeling means different things to different people, not that I'm singleing out people whose "guides" are exotic, exotic or strange names, but mine are so down to earth, humorous as well as profound, consistant and always there when "tough questions" arise. So many times these spirits anaswer you with a question, providing "clues" for you to find your answers a lot easier....Aho!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:20 am

I had to read and re-read to find the word help three times. The third one is to find it hidden between the other words. Now I know what he was getting at. There's help in all of the answers, but mostly its help myself rather than help others. How do we honestly know that our help to others is really helping ourselves. Is this OK? Is this important to know? Who said so? How does one know for sure we have a moral responsibility at all? How do we know its a must? Or a "good thing"?

I don't really know the answer, although I can give one in the form of another question that answers it for me:

The answering question is, "Why do we feel good ourselves after seeing someone help another human struggling, or an animal struggling? Why do WE WHO DID NOTHING BUT WATCH feel good afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Well, that is interesting, WD, and it was the subject of my Philosophy course last week. Can you really ever help another, purely, without selfishness? See, the thing is, when we help others, we receive a greater benefit. And it makes us feel good. All the Saints and all the Sages thru the years have known this. So is there any such thing as a "selfless" act?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:43 pm

I don't think so, and I don't think there should be. Self always comes first for survival. Its a built-in given for all living beings. But there is a big difference between receiving self-benefit FROM helping others than self-interest, or self-promotion and self-recognition for doing so. Of course Self-ISHNESS (as a child) wanting ONLY or ALL of the pie is out of the question for adults who really are helping....instead of just wanting to help, or wanting to be seen as a helper.....
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 pm

And again, that is so interesting. Right now I am writing a paper on the narcissism epidemic in this country. Self, self, self first....lack of empathy, need to be special and adored, not caring about other's feelings, etc. There have been quite a few books written on the subject, the rise in narcissism and how it is effecting our social construct.

http://www.narcissismepidemic.com/aboutbook.html

That is a good read... ^^^
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Thanks! I'll check it out. The discussion continues because of teachers like yourself and myself, too. By presenting all sides, giving ACCESSIBILITY to the inquiring mind without pre-judgment is so necessary. To tell a child or to open up for suggestion that a child needs to learn when self-promotion is useful (as in a job interview, for example),its definitely UN-necessary in all other situations (in my opinion).

In any case, stepping on someone else to get on a higher rung (which children will do instinctively until they are told/forced/ or convinced it works better some other way) doesn't work in the end. No one needs to take the higher ground in this case, just the more practical one: Help the one on the rung below you to climb with you instead of stepping on him on your way up... THANK GOD FOR DEDICATED TEACHERS OF OUR CHILDREN WHO OFFER OPTIONS FOR THEM TO PONDER AS they grow up!!! hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOUGH QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOUGH QUESTION   TOUGH QUESTION Empty

Back to top Go down

TOUGH QUESTION
Page 1 of 1