Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
A Message for someone today EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
A Message for someone today EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
A Message for someone today EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
A Message for someone today EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
A Message for someone today EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
A Message for someone today EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
A Message for someone today EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
A Message for someone today EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
A Message for someone today EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

A Message for someone today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

A Message for someone today Empty
PostSubject: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 am

Don't play footsie with Me, Yourself, or anyone else. It will only get You in trouble. Be honest about it. It is hard to fess up, but in the end You will find life a lot easier this way.
Back to top Go down
Nenochtoo

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 pm

That's what I say.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:44 am

geek I'm just bursting with curiosity to find out who is playing footsie!

;)
Back to top Go down
Nenochtoo

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:17 am

Is this some kind of secret code like Trinity and Elaine's people use ?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:49 pm

So am I! White Eagle just tells me these words, I type them in....it could be one of us, or simply someone who wanders by and checks us out. I'm not sure who Elaine and ? secret code, but I know I must have a few embedded....I swear I dream of people all the time who know me but I don't know a damn one of 'em, they don't appear to be like anyone I know (or have known) in real life..... oh well. Like I said in my last post of White Eagle's words, I'm just the typist! (OK I channel, big deal...I'm glad to do it.) Sometimes a single person, a single phrase said at the right time, or a small event never picked up by the media might change the world....I'm pretty convinced that happens a lot, 'course it's only a tentative. We'll never be able to analyze or even be sure of it, but I know the power of words, both ugly and beautiful....
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:38 am

Well, I guess we need a clear definition of "playing footsie."

(Who are Trinity and Elaine?)
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:27 am

I think spirit meant that counsel for a lurker who wandered in. Its happened here before. I think the answer has a tiny bit of truth in all of us, though...just a wee bit of trying to edge people on to "give us another try"......
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:00 pm

You know, I have been thinking about this since you posted it, WD. It could mean an "emotional footsie," too. You know, like playing with people's emotions....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm

yeah, that's what I think it means, a game, not destructive, but not really needed either....emotional game-playing is why I find so little resonates with me, what with all the "need" for acceptance, "need" to be recognised, or heard. Since Vietnam, I believe this is the dominant game media (and their financial partners) being played out. It becomes toxic and dangerous when we don't want to recognise when someone is "playing footsie" or "toying with" our mental/emotional baggage (which many seem to have a lot of....)
Back to top Go down
Nenochtoo

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:49 am

Melissa wrote:
Well, I guess we need a clear definition of "playing footsie."

(Who are Trinity and Elaine?)

They own or have their hand in a number of Internet Forums including Godlike Productions, Alien Earth, Ego Central, Proxywhore Refuge, Freedom Crows Nest, and a number of other sites. They specialize in psy-ops, data mining, mind-fuckery, propaganda and other such matters that gives them power and puts money in their pockets. I've visited just about every one of their bullshit forums including where one of their star agents posts and applies her/his trade. That last forum seemed a good place, but after reading into their threads and posts I picked up the scent of the two slimeballs mentioned earlier. Working hand in hand with the NSA, DARPA, Tavistock and other such forms of Corporative and Government Goonery. They can all go jump off a high cliff as far as I am concerned.

They know who they are and so do some others.

Like many who have visted most of their cesspools, I've found it not difficult to pick up on certain methods they use to get what they want.

Last edited by Nenochtoo on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nenochtoo

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:07 am

What happened to your Administrator's Avatars ?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:47 pm

THANKS, NENOCHTOO for the website warnings. You one smart cookie. I was asked to be admin person, while the others are "advising me". I haven't "done" anything yet, 'cept try to keep my promise to send messages from White Eagle and The Wolf and Bear Elders/ancestors who have been coming to me since 1999 when I had my real, and really long-still on-going Vision Quest. These helpers literally found this place for me (I was given the name Twohawk by an apache elder manny, many years ago. For awhile, any questions dealing with admin, please ask Melissa until I get my "foot" unstuck angel before the train rolls down the track and gits me. beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message for someone today   A Message for someone today Empty

Back to top Go down

A Message for someone today
Page 1 of 1