Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Thursday, Nov. 12. Spirit told me....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... Empty
PostSubject: Thursday, Nov. 12. Spirit told me....   Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 am

At 4:44 Great Spirit woke me and asked me to talk to you about Bear Medicine. Little Bear Running spoke, telling me to go to Animal-speak and tell you what Ted Andrews has to say about bear medicine. Here it is:

Contrary to popular belief, Bears do not truly hibernate (hide in dens, are inactive in winter), yet their kidneys (metephysically kidneys represent discernment) shut down completely (FOR TOTAL CLEANSING AND RECHARGING--scientists are amazed at how they do that and why---a new way of looking even at natural methods for healing diseased kidneys in humans) and breathing rate is cut in half. They do sleep twice as much, though. THIS DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH FAT THEY STORED UP DURING SUMMER AND FALL. THIS MEANS:

1. Is your judgement off?, how about those around you?
2. Are you not recognizing what is truly beneficial in your life, I mean core energy you already have stored up inside? Or did you not secure enough CORE energy this past summer to secure your survival through a long dark winter alone?
3. Are you being too critical of others, yourself, disturbing situations, or all of the above? Winter is the time to heal thyself first, nurture those "cubs/pups/new, fragile ideas yet to manifest to the whole world" and really go DEEP INSIDE-SOUL-INNER SANCTUM--CRADLING YOUR MOST PRECIOUS PART OF YOURSELF.

WHEN YOUR PUPS ARE READY FOR ALL TO SEE, help them up that Tree of Life, climb high upon that tree yourself, after delivering your ideas to the waiting world below. Aho!!! (You'll know when your "spring" has arrived!) -end of transmission from Little Bear Running

Thursday, Nov. 12.  Spirit told me.... Bearmo10

Sleep study flower
Back to top Go down

Thursday, Nov. 12. Spirit told me....
Page 1 of 1