Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th Empty
PostSubject: THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th   THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:59 am

Reach out to everything that comes your way today. Open Your arms, Your heart and Your mind. Walk into the darkness, bringing the light that was given to You with You as You go. Share It with everyone You meet there. They are the ones who need It most! Don't be afraid of losing It. It will be replenished in full measure and then some as You give it to others in need.

Blessings on You, My dear children! Need I say anymore? I think not. Not today. Aho! -end of transmission.

THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th Bc044d11
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th Empty
PostSubject: Re: THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th   THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 pm

I promise you Wild Dove, that is almost the same exact message I got from my daily "God Wants You to Know," message:

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that you have so many gifts! - use them. God has given you so many gifts to sow love and to give hope, to shine light and to spread joy. Abundant gifts. Use them. Give to yourself and give to others. There is an endless spring where they come from.
Back to top Go down

THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 10th
Page 1 of 1