Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
A New Assignment details EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
A New Assignment details EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
A New Assignment details EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
A New Assignment details EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
A New Assignment details EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
A New Assignment details EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
A New Assignment details EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
A New Assignment details EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
A New Assignment details EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

A New Assignment details

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

A New Assignment details Empty
PostSubject: A New Assignment details   A New Assignment details EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:49 pm

A New Assignment details Thebea10
"The Bear Costume-Nootka"
Nootka - Northwest Coast

A New Assignment details Native10

Lakota Prayer

Wakan Tanka, Great Mystery,
teach me how to trust
my heart,
my mind,
my intuition,
my inner knowing,
the senses of my body,
the blessings of my spirit.
Teach me to trust these things
so that I may enter my Sacred Space
and love beyond my fear,
and thus Walk in Balance
with the passing of each glorious Sun.

I will begin my day at Twohawksnest with channelings from Thoth, Taholah, Nootka, Wambliiska, Wakan Tanka.

Today's message (later ones will be posted at or about 11:00 pm, (pacific time zone- 3:00 am for the east coast, so y'all get receive it when you wake up):

Those of you who think (your) wickedness is pleasant. Think again: You are crying because you found nothing of value in your treasure chest. Close the lid, pray some more. Spirit-voices may seem like they are argueing about it. They are only trying to find a way to redeem you, to let you out of the chest....

A New Assignment details Jmnlbl10
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A New Assignment details   A New Assignment details EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:00 pm

I love this message, WD, keep them coming, please! (And tell Little Bear he is gorgeous in that picture...)
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A New Assignment details   A New Assignment details EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 pm

I don't often know what they mean at first, but when I read them as a newcomer to the message, many things occur. The .... is the way I was told to finish messages for others to finish. It includes me. I was thinking about what my own "wickedness" was I thought was pleasant, and couldn't find anything but an occasional nasty thought or uncalled for word I did have fun saying/thinking, but not anything near depravity and cruelty the message I'm sure it was intended for who DO CRUEL THINGS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. Big difference.

Then I thought about the meaning of chest, not knowing what that meant, was it the heart, was it a material treasure chest, and I was directed to a painting image I made that I DIDN'T THEN KNOW WHY I put that treasure chest in the scene with me,my main character and Littlebear from my adventure story on the ledge where we spent our first winter together. Now I know why!

I, The Voyager was wanting too much, too soon, for things I didn't have, couldn't afford, etc., and was into my "promised treasure trove" too soon, too self-absorbed, couldn't find what I wanted was already there.

Again, though on a worldly view, getting into that "Chest" simply because you can and don't give a damn , like Pandora, so self-absorbed, going head first into the chest , spilling out all the crap, toils, human miseries, destructive forces at the same time. Self-indulgence , digging into that chest with so much fervor....... no wonder the message about the gods trying to decide how to dget the damn chest closed so it can be restored and opened up when the time is right, which is now. The treasure source has been cleansed, smudge, and refilled. No more destructive forces spilling out. But it will still take 100's of millions of humans to get their butts out of that sacred place and start picking up the destruction they opened up. so that they will be ready to recieve the gifts once again....... (That is, if they even notice them this time.)
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A New Assignment details   A New Assignment details EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:04 am

Quote :
"Those of you who think (your) wickedness is pleasant. Think again: You are crying because you found nothing of value in your treasure chest. Close the lid, pray some more. Spirit-voices may seem like they are argueing about it. They are only trying to find a way to redeem you, to let you out of the chest...."

pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Assignment details   A New Assignment details Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Assignment details
Page 1 of 1