Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP Empty
PostSubject: WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP   WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:38 am

Abraham said this to me: WE (ancestor spirits) NEED YOU. You guys are the physical counterpart to us (spirits). Together we are co-creators. YOU OFFER A NEW PERSPECTIVE, WE SIMPLY OFFER A BROADER AWARENESS, THAT'S ALL.

THE BASIS OF LIFE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO BE WHAT EVER YOU ARE INTENDED TO BE> THE OBJECTIVE OF LIFE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ABSOLUTE JOY. AND THE RESULT OF CO-CREATING WILL ALWAYS BE ABSOLUTE GROWTH. YOU CAN"T STOP GROWTH IN YOURSELF> YOU CAN SLOW DOWN THE PROCESS WHEN YOU ARE STUBBORN ABOUT IT, THOUGH......why slow it down?
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP   WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Hello Wild Dove,
That is so true, you can't stop growth no matter how hard you try.
We grow with every experiance in life good and bad.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP   WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Quote :
WE (ancestor spirits) NEED YOU

After my meditation, after my channeling and posting. I have been with this thought all day. It reminded me of what happened to me when I was still in a hospital bed with the prediction I'd never walk again. I want to share it with you (and others who come to this post):

When I returned from Europe in three months, still in hospital bed with 16 steel pins in my left leg and 9 in my right arm, I was bound and determined to go the the Pendleton Rodeo (famous in Oregon) my buddy, who bought the tickets (100 a pop, even back in the 70's), who convinced me to come home for awhile--you know, the "hook" even before my accident happened, I was more than ever determined I could get out of the bed, custom wheelchair, et al and swear I'll get to that rodeo no matter what.

About three weeks before the rodeo, my sis and her husband acquired a wheelchair specially designed so one leg and one arm could push/scoot it along without help from anybody. In my room I was up to three blocks before giving out (under double dose of narcatic pain killers even).

I was ready. My buddy got us over to the rodeo, but we were late. Closest parking was about a mile down bumpy gravel road. My Buddy pushed me awhile, then I told them, you guys go ahead, the performance is already starting. I'll get there somehow. Reluctantly theywent on ahead. I(I lied, saying I could make it, knowing I couldn't. I was ready to give up on the rodeo so's my best buddy wouldn't.

It wasn't long before suddenly I was picked up, slung over a shoulder, the wheelchair with its extension slung over the other. It was a bull-roper cowboy late for his performance. I screamed put me down, kickin and shaking, I was in a lot of pain. I told him I could make it. He simply said, "You're family. You bought the ticket, I'll see you get there myself. We can go through the performers back entrance, besides MY ARMS NEED THE PRACTISE, I'M PERFORMING in half an hour. If I can grab a bull by the horns, I can carry you. Shut up, we're going in. Where's your ticket?" He wouldn't stop.

The next thing you know, we were marching out on the stadium field where clowns were chasing bulls, a calf-roping on one side, etc. Out we came from the bullpen entrance, still slung over his shoulder, right across the field to the other side where my ticket said I would sit. The announcer stopped speaking, the music stopped, he says over the loudspeaker: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe a miracle is happening out on the field. Let's give these two boys a big applause. (Which they did of course!)

The cowboy took me to my seat, came after the show, took me to the Indian pageant next, and saw that I enjoyed the whole afternoon. Never got his name, but I remember his words" "These big arms of mine need the practise" I always remember things like "The Good Shepherd" with his open arms, saying to us.,

"I need to keep these big open arms of mine in shape. I NEED TO CARRY YOU (and all the heavy burdens you think you must carry on your own).

Abrahams message was the same: The ancestor/angel helpers, whatever you perceive them to be, NEED TO CARRY US THROUGH THE TRAGEDY WE SEEM TO HAVE TO SUFFER DURING THESE MAD DAYS OF GREED AND PROFIT AT OTHER'S DISHEARTENING EXPENSE....

Abraham made my day, and I hope my story does the same for you. Aho!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP   WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Wow. I was going to post something I read today about dealing with rejection, and how not to beat yourself up when someone rejects you, but now I am speechless. Well, almost.

Your story is inspiring, WD and I thank you for sharing it. Your journey gives all of us hope. While we may not face the same extreme circumstances you have faced, you help us know that there IS a greater help out there. I am so grateful that you shared this right now. I like to know that when I am too weak to walk, there is a Helper out there.

Maybe I just need to let the Good Shepard carry me right now since I can't seem to put one foot in front of the other. (No offense, WD, I know you know what I mean) You are amazing and wonderful, wise and witty. You have the three W's of greatness. lol Maybe I just need to let go and let the Spirits carry me. :(

"The ancestor/angel helpers, whatever you perceive them to be, NEED TO CARRY US THROUGH THE TRAGEDY WE SEEM TO HAVE TO SUFFER DURING THESE MAD DAYS OF GREED AND PROFIT AT OTHER'S DISHEARTENING EXPENSE.... "

I loved this part..."THESE MAD DAYS OF GREED AND PROFIT AT OTHER'S DISHEARTENING EXPENSE". Why are there so many people these days ready, willing and able to take advantage of pure, open-hearted souls?

I just wrote an essay about this for one of my classes. So many people these days seem to be out for themselves, greedy and self-absorbed, with no care of thought as to their impact on those around them. Bernie Madoff and the salmonella peanut butter poisoning was the topic of my paper, but they both boiled down to the same thing. And I was supposed to figure out what they each had in common. That was easy.

Greed, self-entitlement and self-absorption, self- gratification, self, self self......

The hard part is figuring out why everyone seems to think so highly of themselves, especially when they act in such hateful and unbecoming ways. And why do do many people seem to be so greedy right now? Especially in this country. We could solve world famine and the energy crisis if we would just SHARE, I'm pretty sure I learned that in kindergarten! I don't get it. Why don't people seem to care about others anymore? It's ok if children die as long as I have mine? No. That IS NOT OK. Oh wow, I better get off this soap-box, I know everyone here, mostly, feels as I do.

That's why I love this place. :)
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP   WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Well it's like this Melissa,

People take the easy way out these day's, without regard to other people and how much they hurt them. Look at all the reality shows, it just feeds greed, people will eat anything, do anything, for that almighty dollar. Compassion and doing what is right went by the wayside. The economy is in shambles because of greed, the housing market is in the same condition because of greed on the part of banks and the home owners themselves. How can you live within your means when you purchase a home for $500,000 dollars and only pay less than a thousand dollars a month mortgage on it. People wanted more than they could afford and the banks wanted to lend money where they should not have to people they knew could not afford the payment. Everyone was betting on an over inflated market. So now is the time to be compassionate and help your neighbor if possible, we can solve world hunger and hopefully instill some of this compassion into the young adults, leading by example.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP   WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Why? Good question. Some say the answer is easy, others say its very complicated. I agree with you: SELF AND SELF-GRATIFICATION. Its everywhere. Amongst religion(ers), mostly fundamental christians these days, though all religion people have sided with whatever power players happen to offer their hand-out if you bow down and worship, but the Buddhists, the Hindus and the pagans gave that up centuries ago. The Jews, Muslims and Christians are still at it;;I'm right, your way of worship is wrong, It too is about me, mine, us, not you. I'm not anti christian or anti- american, nor anti-anything/one BUT HYPOCRISY, and both the Christian power players, and Free market power players are in bed with each other since the first church was formed back in the days of St. Paul, but they won't admit it. (The highest Buddhist, Dali Lama wear blown sack cloth gowns, same as young monks and initiates. The Christian (catholic) wear gold brocaded silks and satins. Need I say more? Its not a soap-box, its the simple plain truth. WE ALL ARE UNDER EXTREME PRESSURE FROM ALL SIDES. For thoseworshippers (in all faiths) who stand up to this crap, like Jesus of Nazareth, ineven if the put your foot down on this cruelty gently as Jesus and Buddha did, yuh still get CREAMED/SQUASHED?CRUCIFIED. What's new? IT IS IN MY OPINION TEN TIMES WORSE, because the players are evil incarnated. You can't escape it. You can, however, very quietly find someone, some project close at hand to take up ALL your time. But the rewards? So much more than you get by simply doing your job, puttin in your tithe or contribution. Many, many, many now simply DON'T have any contribution to make other than an act of kindness here and there. Finishing an argument with "In the end, it'll work itself out...." ALSO NEEDS TO BE REMOVED!!!!

There IS NO END to the madness, nor will we ever know how much goodness will eventually overcome madness. When we reach the otherside, from what I'm told, there's no end to working there either.

The difference is that the limitations of the physical body have been lifted. Working at resolving/adjusting/promoting goodness and compassion for those still living becomes a JOY for our ancestors. We are asked to experience this joy THROUGH acts of kindness so that this JOY can become a part of us BEFORE we go to the blissful--yet still a working plane of action--"otherside".
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP   WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 pm

So well said, Osiris. Our (american and american copy-cats---349 or 379 of Fortune five hunded top billionaires are american, acccording to last week's news reports) form of democracy/freedom is simply the free market reign of greed. Greed isn't a crime, or crime conviction enforced,But it should be. Instead, its become an UNREGULATED ART FORM OF CRUELTY AND ARROGANCE.

I remember a Charlie Rose interview with one of the top billionaire eecs (can't remember his name) whose answer to Charlie Rose's, "How can you live with yourself knowing this game you call one upsman-ship destroys lives?"

His answer? "I don't give a damn and I don't have to. I live in my own democracy. I created it and you're just gonna have to live with it. Next question. (I almost threw a chair at the screen, I was so angry.

I have lost my anger (the righteous indignation kind) and even have, become, some would say sarcastic, an observer of the Human Comedy--(Comedy of Errors, Somerset Maughan, n'est ce pas?)

Besides realitiy shows, Desparate Housewives, etc., etc., etc., my old friend (artist John Lynch--now 83 years old) says,

"Get over it, Willy! Its just another segment of the Punch and Judy Show."

(1960's puppet show that got so sarcastic and hilarious but true, was wiped off the air mysteriously after a few conservatives were concerned about Judy's tits (she was, after ten years running, now a 76 year-old grandmother bitch with very low-slung bodice/bra that kids might see old grannies in a bad way---(it started out as a children's puppet show but became box-office adult puppet show after the first two or three years).

Today John says, "The actors are the same, the stage is the same, the script is the same. Its the props that have changed....."

I have found a deep joy in my own art and art expression like what I'm doing right now---and the people (like you guys) who honor this. The rest is just "watchin another comedy skit". I may sound sarcasic, but to me LIFE, as cruel as it has become, what with all the attention (marketing/incestual media partners) "they" want to subdue us with, I don't buy it. HUMAN BEHAVIOR has gone sour, not Life itself.

Last edited by Wild Dove on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP   WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Osiris and WD, I'm in chat if you two have a few minutes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP   WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP Empty

Back to top Go down

WHEN ONE BEATS ONESELF TO A PULP
Page 1 of 1