Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Wild Love EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Wild Love EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Wild Love EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Wild Love EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Wild Love EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Wild Love EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Wild Love EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Wild Love EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Wild Love EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Wild Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Wild Love Empty
PostSubject: Wild Love   Wild Love EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:02 am

Last night, I dreamt that I was a deer-roaming free through the forest, leaping over bracken and streams, pausing to graze in a woodland clearing, my ears twitching and alert, my eyes and nose alive to everything around me. I awoke from my dream, rose from my bed, and opened the shutters. Morning light poured into the room, and I gazed into the garden. A few paces away, beneath an oak tree, a deer looked up and glanced toward me. For a split moment, I felt my ears twitch and did not know whether I was deer or human.

In the Native American tradition, the deer is a symbol of gentleness and unconditional love. It reminds us that love is the great healer, which overcomes the illusion of separation. When love is present, there is no fear. When there is no fear, everything is welcomed into your heart-and you relax deeply. Love reassures us that all is well. It sets us free. Love unites and connects, whereas fear disconnects. Darkness is merely the absence of light-and, like the morning light, love pours in unless we are shutting it out.

For me, this time of great awakening (that is, the decades leading up to and beyond 2012) is all about love. It is about expanding our consciousness beyond the old creation myths and realizing that the cosmos is based upon unconditional love, from which we are inseparable. Love is what we are. What is more, we are not victims of fate or chance or karma, but divine cocreators of everything (without exception) that happens to us. We are creative fragments or sparks of Source/God/Love. This loving universe is primed to help us make our dreams come true, and we are apprentice gods and goddesses, who can allow our dreams in or not. At the moment, many of us are straddling two different worlds: the commonsense world of fear, struggle, blame, and victimhood that is mirrored by the news media, and the emerging world of love, joy, healing, and spiritual awareness that is bubbling up behind the scenes, within the ever-expanding group of "cultural creatives" who are holding a new consciousness. Once we step fully into this new reality, everyday life takes on a numinous quality, and we feel more and more alive. We realize that the outer world is a mirror of the inner world. There is no real separation between inner and outer-just as the deer in my dream then appeared in my real-life garden. As more and more cultural creatives live from this expanded perspective and join together in creative and innovative projects, the world will be transformed.

(...) The great awakening is about shifting into a mature cosmology in which we are not miserable earthworms in search of redemption, nor have we been cruelly abandoned by a distant (or absent) God. Instead, we are divine and creative beings in human form. We are sparks of God in conscious evolution.

(...) The only solution is love: not tame, conditional love that says, "I will love you if only .. ." or "I will love you when . . .", but unconditional love that says, "I see you. I hear you. I love you." Wild love. Love that says "yes" to everything; love that is inclusive and embracing rather than excluding or rejecting. Wild love heals the old wounds and divisions. Until we reach out with love, compassion, and understanding toward those who might seem stuck in old thinking, or even acting out in destructive ways, we are playing the same old games of goodies-and-baddies. We are caught up in fear or judgment. We are living in the old world of duality.

(...) Personally, I don't believe that anything dramatic will unfold in December 2012 (although those who fear Armageddon might create their own private doomsday). Yet, when we look back, we will see a sweeping change in human consciousness over the past decade, as if we had collectively awakened from a dream. As we move toward the great shift, countless people are letting go of old habits, patterns, relationships, and situations, often being apparently forced to release whatever holds them in the past, or keeps them stuck. We can no longer pretend that we are happy if we are not. We have to face up to whatever is not working or falls short of our dreams and desires. This means we must become accustomed to rapid change, personally and globally. If we can learn to ride this tidal wave of change, then our global awakening will be relatively easy and even exhilarating. The more we resist change or close down, the tougher it gets. We have to be willing to let go, to make unexpected changes in our lives. We have to be willing to open our hearts, to follow our bliss, to trust and go with the flow. We also have to be willing to put down roots and make commitments when that is where our hearts lead us.

(...) We are not here to be good or perfect. We are not here to prove ourselves worthy. We are not here to serve others (at our own expense) or to save the world. We do not have to earn or deserve love. We do not have to "behave well" or conform to external rules and expectations. In a loving universe, we can relax. We are safe. We are worthy. We are loved without condition. We are cosmic voyagers on a magnificent adventure in physical reality, and-as creative sparks of the divine-we can have, do, or be anything we wish. No limits. No strings attached. We can create our own heaven on Earth. And the key to doing so is unconditional love- for self, others, and the world.

Wild love does not separate the world into good and bad, right and wrong, safe and dangerous. It says a profound "yes" to life. It affirms that "everything within you and me is good." It is fearless relating. It dwells in a blameless universe. It is love that gives without needing to receive. It is love without needs, demands, or expectations. It is love that inspires and expands us. It is love that sets us free. It transforms us from flickering lightbulbs into luminous laser beams. Wild love allows us to focus our energy and intention in ways that can change our lives dramatically. Everything we experience depends on whether our love-for self, others, and the world-is tame or wild.

When we love wildly, we take responsibility for our own experience instead of blaming others or trying to control them. We know that nothing and no one "out there" is responsible for what we feel or experience. Everything mirrors what we hold in our own consciousness. Nothing can block the fulfillment of our desires except us-our resistance, our fear, our judgment. Instead of focusing on what is bad or wrong, we learn to embrace ourselves, others, and the world. We appreciate all that is wonderful in our lives and in other people. Instead of pushing against what we do not want, we focus on what we do want. We accept what is and reach toward what might be. We change our world from the inside out. Then, we reconnect with who we really are. We are awake. We are alive. Our wildest dreams can come true. And, almost without noticing it, the boundaries between heaven and Earth have melted away."

- Gill Edwards - Excerpts taken from Wild Love Sets Us Free -- Essay from the book THE MYSTERY OF 2012: Predictions, Prophesies & Possibilities
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Wild Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Love   Wild Love EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:25 am

I love "wild love" post, MID. It reminds me of an old poem of mine, "I am a Seeker of Wisdom, A Hunter of invisible game. Wild Beauty is my target, harmony my aim. Love is my bow and arrow......there is no one to blame for this....

Here's one of the pics I created from my vision quest in 1999 to illustrate this poem. Yup, everything Edwards said about deer is what I've been taught. That's why I use deer so many times throughout my Journey:

Wild Love Deerfo10
Back to top Go down

Wild Love
Page 1 of 1