Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Crystal Skull EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Crystal Skull EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Crystal Skull EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Crystal Skull EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Crystal Skull EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Crystal Skull EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Crystal Skull EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Crystal Skull EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Crystal Skull EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Crystal Skull

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Crystal Skull Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Skull   Crystal Skull EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:31 pm

I believe the main message that the skull is trying to share with the world is for all of us to drop our egos and to work and support each other as if we are all one. That all living beings contribute to the whole and all are sacred. We are not separate from each other; we are all connected through love. Rather than live in our own single-minded consciousness we need to embrace unity consciousness. I also feel that the Crystal Skulls are here to help man connect to a higher consciousness. That they work by connecting with the heart of man by breaking down the barriers that keep people from feeling oneness with each other. This is where the great healing takes place and this is why we are now calling this "The Skull of Love". There are many stories and beliefs about what the skull is, where it came from and how it was made. I can not honestly say I know for sure any of those answers. No one does. From a scientific point of view, no-one can explain how it was made: In 1970 Hewlett Packard carried out extensive tests on the skull, establishing that it was made of two parts, the skull and jaw, which, incredibly, had been carved out of a single piece of crystal. Other things render this object 'impossible': the fact that it contains three prisms and two lenses, which in theory could only be obtained by working in zero gravityŠ but even more incredibly, the surface of the skull, which is made of piezoelectric crystal (the same material used in computer circuitry), shows no traces of the use of tools, ancient or modern. As the Hewlett Packard experts said at the time, 'this object should not existŠ we cannot explain how it was produced'. Some of you may even wonder why I am now the keeper of this skull. I believe because of my past ties the skull is where it wants to be. It chose me, and I chose it. It is multidimensional and would be gone if it didn't want to be here in this reality. I also plan on letting as many people that are interested in the skull have the opportunity to experience it. The public interest in crystal skulls is increasing and so I will do my best to communicate the message of the skulls." With these words, Bill Homann draws a clear line between all that has been wrongfully said of the December 21st, 2012 prophecy to date, and of its true meaning. Nothing disastrous or devastating will happen on this date: quite simply, according to the Mayan calendar, it will be the end of a very long cycle which began on August 13th, 3114 BC. As was the case for the year 1000, when there was talk of an inevitable "thousand and a thousand no more", once again now there are catastrophic prophecies. It is human nature to fear the "end", whatever cycle it may be. Undoubtedly the astronomic cycles calculated by the Maya were extremely precise. However, the fact remains that their interpretation needs to be more contained, and above all it should be read in the same spirit as the Maya who formulated the prophesy. Bill is firmly convinced that "something" will happen on that date, but nothing devastating. We will experience a change of era, and man will be able to gain a greater connection with nature and with the whole world. We will have the possibility to grasp the deeper meaning of things, and everything will become clearer.It will not be the end of the world, but the beginning of a new way of thinking, and thus of living. This is the code with which to decipher the end of this cycle: an opportunity given to humankind for love to be the key word in this new phase. For this reason the Crystal Skull must become a tangible symbol of this deep global renewal.

- Taken from The Skull of Love - Much more through http://www.mitchell-hedges.com and http://www.crystalskullfestivals.com/ - What is at the bottom of this webpage is particularly fascinating! If you are interested in this topic, check The Crystal Skulls: Astonishing Portals to Man's Past (1/5)
Back to top Go down

Crystal Skull
Page 1 of 1