Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Parallel Worlds EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Parallel Worlds EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Parallel Worlds EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Parallel Worlds EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Parallel Worlds EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Parallel Worlds EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Parallel Worlds EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Parallel Worlds EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Parallel Worlds EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Parallel Worlds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Parallel Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Parallel Worlds   Parallel Worlds EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Let's discuss Parallel Worlds, starting with:

1. There are other worlds. These other worlds are neither within other worlds, nor sandwiched inbetween, nor on the outside of other worlds, including of course, the physical one we live in, (ie., the current measurable physical world as we know it so far).

2. The other worlds are neither within, next to, or on the outside of anything else. There are no perimeters fencing anything in, including the one world, ie., the IT: THIS IS IT, NO PLACE OUTSIDE TO "go to", either mentally or physically. coffee study :dark:

An example: In real life there are cars, planes, highways, over-population, human pollution to the max, etc., as we speak. Is it possible as we speak there is also a world WITHOUT those things. Does that world really exist in the same time frame or does it exist in another time frame, ie: NYC, Broadway street in 1930 is in a different time frame than NYC, Broadway street 2009.
What about same physical space as the one with the cars, etc., etc.? Science says two things can't share the same physical space, (on another planet somewhere else, but identical to ours, perhaps?).
We often "go there" in dreamtime, ie., when we sleep (deep sleep) or lucid day-dream. We do not see it, feel it, are able to photograph it or measure it by any means, but some of us "feel" it, or imagine it as though it existed. Could both ideas of occupying same time/space be wrong?

My opinion open for discussion: They are not wrong. Parallel doesn't mean next to us or several layers along the same line, either short or long distance from us, but parallel worlds mean MANY WORLDS INTERTWINED so much so that describing them as parallel is the idea that allows us to have a verbal conversation about it. (THE WORD INTERTWINED, though probably more accurate, would scare most people off from conscious participation in the process. (I'm too insignificant to know everything about the whole enchilada, let alone be able to change the recipe about what's inside the one on my plate).

Anyone with a comment?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Parallel Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallel Worlds   Parallel Worlds EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:19 pm

My own reply:

No need to be over-protective of your ego/mind. Yours is still brilliant, clear-headed and true to your chosen life principle. No, you won't create big dramatic changes, but that doesn't mean you and your thoughts are insignificant Small changes are great, too!.
Put your thoughts into the one great cauldron of all-time. When there are enough of them with the same purpose, same proposed set of instructions added to the brew, applicable means to complete the newest additions/reversals of the instructions occurs. It appears that it seems to take a long time for some, but small thoughts multiplied on a large scale do manifest themselves. Stop worrying about the when.

Don't have to keep adding the same instructons to the cauldron over and over, either. The Cauldron did receive them. Thanks a million! We the ones tending The Cauldron took them under consideration the first time, still stirring them faithfully as the brew continues to boil! :bump:
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Parallel Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallel Worlds   Parallel Worlds EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Like the String Theory? It's some theory about parallel universes, or alternate universe's, I've got the basic grasp of it but can't explain it very well.

It's difficult with this because, in my opinion, you're never too sure if an action you do instead of another, could the action you didn't do create another universe and therefore that action happens there? It's all confusing .____.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Parallel Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallel Worlds   Parallel Worlds EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 am

Hello Wild Dove, My take on this.
I have always felt that it is easier to describe it the way you do when talking about the subject at hand. The concept of a parallel Universe is usually brought into the discussion when people are trying to grasp the idea of what happens when we die, do we really die and not exist, or do we actually move out of the present as we know it and still live on without our physical bodies. Most christians would equate this with physical death and moving on to heaven so to speak. Each has their own idea of what they believe the other side is like, beautiful flowers, golf courses where it never rains or get any warmer than seventy degrees. My take on the whole subject is this, we have physical death, cross over, meaning our energy, soul substance or whatever people like to call it, we shed our skins and take with us our energy and core experiances gained through our physical existance in life, to another level, the other side, heaven, you see where I'm going with this. Then the usual subject come into play that if we really never die, where do we go. I believe that we are all living and the non physical living as some would describe this state, share a commonality of energy, substance of what all life is made, but on separate levels in our time space continuim. If we could each remember everything from the very beginning of our existing conception in life, and also retain what we have experianed from each visit, and from our time on the other side each and every time we cross back and forhth, we could satisfy this question once and for all. I do believe we lose these experianceare meant to empty our memories of past experiances with each crossing back to the physical world so that we do not confuse ourselves with what we set out to experiance in the present, with what we have already have experianced in a previous life. We are all part of a bigger picture that has no beginning nor an end, an energy that never gets used up.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Parallel Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallel Worlds   Parallel Worlds EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:08 am

Quote :
If we could each remember everything from the very beginning of our existing conception in life, and also retain what we have experianed from each visit, and from our time on the other side each and every time we cross back and forhth, we could satisfy this question once and for all. I do believe we lose these experianceare meant to empty our memories of past experiances with each crossing back to the physical world so that we do not confuse ourselves with what we set out to experiance in the present

I really like the opening you suggest in the quote which I paraphrase with "The number of times we pass back and forth from physical reality to non-physical reality happens so often we would have brain over-load if we remembered it all. It also reminds me what my spirit guide Grandmother told me, "Even the deja vu's are real. You exist in many worlds all at the same time. You don't have them (the deja vu's) that often because your brain cannot handle all the passages throughout time."

I never took the position that one needed an answer, 'cause for me, my spirit guide's words resonate well. I was always here (on this planet, at all times, etc., etc., as well as all-existing in and of every star you see and then some. Contemplation is great when you can sense, actually "feel" really at ease with the unknown, the spine-tingling sensation notwithstanding, yet not needed to confirm the "feeling".

I'm glad you and Liam took the time to consider the thought. I have come to accept the fact (for me) that I am both the writer and author of my fantasy novel about the voyagers in The Dreamtime AND my real-life, and how that they and the actual people in my auto-biography about my past forty-odd years existance are magically intertwined. They might not think so, but I know now that my fantasy life is not that much different from my reallife. Both have been fantastic so far, and for that I am very grateful.

Although I began my "career" as an artist and musician on my own and was blessed by people already rich and famous that got me started, after that, I know that the wonders of my life (including the miracles) are due in my part of believing in the reality of these parallel worlds though it turns a lot of people off. It takes courage to be a part of both worlds. An artist's work isn't meant to astound or inspire everybody. If a few understand this marvel called life from my writing/art, that's fine for me.....

Happy Dreamtime Adventures dear brother, Willy The Old Hawk Sometimes an Old Coot. beer
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Parallel Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallel Worlds   Parallel Worlds EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:25 am

String Theory! I agree, Liam. That's a pretty good description. I'd add though, that these worlds aren't quite as random as String Theory suggests, rather that they are more like spirals, spinning about in a pattern that one day we might discover the pattern, thus be able to navigate at wil, and by choice.... Let's see: "I'll take the world where all sunrises turn into beautiful mermaids and all sunsets find me in a hammock over-looking Trinidad through a freshly picked coconut, rum dripping down the corners of my mouth...... kiss smoke harp coffee :coffee4: beer :laugh: laugh
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Parallel Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallel Worlds   Parallel Worlds EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Hello Wild Dove,
If one were to trace their Geneology, you would find that you can follow not only your family's past, but their neighbors also. You would be surprised at the same family names, Neighbors that lived along side of your family a few hundred years ago, are the same family names that are living around you now, going back to the premise of chosing/planning your next return, we have a tendancy to include those old friends from our past into the present to help one another to acheive our goals and experiances with each visit. The deja vu recall I believe brings us back to some memory that we had not totally forgotten, and might just be a reminder we set for ourself that we are on the correct path. The children are the one's who can recall better than we, but as they grow, tend to lose this memory of the past. I remember watching a doccumentary of this little eight or nine year old boy in India, who recalled everything about his past life, even his former wife who was still living just two blocks away. I am getting more and more tuned in with the other side as each day passes here in Bermuda, My grandmother and her sister are the ones talking to me the most along with a few others. Just the other day I had a different experiance, usually when someone is talking to me I can see their face, I had a man talking to me and I did not get a mental picture, but I could here his voice clear as a wistle saying, I know you have been communicating, but do you here me. I was a little distracted at the time with the rain hitting me in the eyeballs, stinging like heck while driving home from the other end of the Island on my motor scooter. There was nothing negative about it and I felt just as comfortable receiving this message as I do when My Grandma talks to me, I guess it is another one of my relatives trying to get through or someone else whom I don't know wanting to get a message out to someone for them through me. This happeed just five minutes after my Grandmothers sister wanted me to bring our family back together as she was relating the importance of family to me. I leave for Home in Ohio on the 1st of July for a brief vacation and then back to Bermuda on the 18th. I always enjoy reading your post Wild Dove and music has been the core of my life, I have 3208 Cd's in my collection, My oldest Daughter sings in a pop band touring all of Asia, and the middle east. My youngest Daughter who just turned thirteen on the 20th of this month, is following in the footsteps of her older sister as a singer, she will be cutting a few tracks together with me while I am home. My brother in law is a musician and has played with many famous country bands, offered to play on these tracks for us, I have all the digital recording equipment set up in a make shift studio in my basement until I can get my building converted to our permanent studio completed. I am set up to record 64 digital tracks. My brother in law is also a luther, and one of the best that I have seen. His work is just amaising. harp
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Parallel Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallel Worlds   Parallel Worlds EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 pm

wow osiris, all of your post. I am glad you are so into music like you described. I am also assured of your presence, as I am with everyone here. Yes, we are neighbors, we have always known each other/each other's soul emanation. I have really 'felt' the spirit of osiris/orpheus (Orpheus, the greek version of osiris) is , the father of music, the original lutist. (I read that somewhere.)

The sun in my fantasy (now not so sure it is a fantasy) novel IS Orpheus, the greek version of osiris and whenever I get the chance to play out the egyptian gods and goddesses, I have always chosen osiris. I too have a now complete music recording studio in my apartment and plan to use facebook, youTube and Twohawksnest to post my recordings. (I still need to get the uploading right--my music/images are too memory intensive, and I do not know how to get them here at the nest unless I virst post them as youTube shorts, then embed-etc. Right now, its the improvization/meditation effect I am working on. On my laptop, I play screensaver version of my slideshow transitions in the place where a normal musician might place a composition or a song sheet. I just watch my pics dissolve and evolve and this incredible music comes out.

My goal is to have about two hours worth, all in just under ten minute sections one can simply let 'spirit'move you to click on it (title will simply be a number) and see where it takes me. I would like to see thousands of musician begin composing spontaneously with imagery instead of composition, have a central website where people can upload their improvs, then me (and or others if the site gets too big) can remix, re-record, set up contracts even for future cd's based on work collected.

Big project! (Then as you probably know by now ALL my projects are big.... :yeah2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parallel Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parallel Worlds   Parallel Worlds Empty

Back to top Go down

Parallel Worlds
Page 1 of 1