Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Mon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Share | 

How is everyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: How is everyone?   Wed May 06, 2009 11:03 am

Hello my dear ones!

Talk about having major problems as of late in personal life and outside of personal life!

But I am back, may not be as active, but will drop by now and again!

Missed you all!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   Wed May 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Hey Girl,

Welcome back, we've missed you!!
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   Wed May 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Awww thanks my dear! Hugs. Hope all is well with you?
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   Wed May 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Hello LittleFire,
Life has a way of throwing these obstacles in our way when we least expect them. Don't sweat the small things, and learn to adapt to the bigger things. I too have had many things that have hampered my life, I just have learned to adjust and always think positive about what is on my plate. The fact that you have come back to visit the Nest, is a positive thing.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   Wed May 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Thank you Osiris, and you are absolutely right about this. In fact, we must learn to just go with the flow!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   Fri May 08, 2009 3:25 am

Hi LittleFire,
Some things in life are inevetable, take yesterday for example.
I went through a cable company here in Bermuda to get a cable modem, I took off work at 11:00 am to meet the cable guy at my house. He installed the modem and said that I was good to go. This is where everything went to hell for me, the modem ws bad, I went and picked up another one and hooked it up thinking that this will do the trick, not so said my internet provider after being on the phone troubleshooting the connection. I was told my second cable modem was bad. Well I try to kep my cool and call the cable company back and explain to them the modem that they had just given me , was inoperative. They said come in and they would exchange this for yet another one, I said no, you bring one out. The cable company brought another one out and I hooked this up thinking that the third time would be a charm, Oh no, it turned out to be bad also. By this time it was 4:00 in the afternoon and I had already lost Five hours of work for the day and this thing was costing me money. I kept my calm and called the cable company back, told them that the third cable modem was bad also, and that I would like to get on the internet sometime today if they could get me a working modem, they said that they would send another one out. The fourth modem arrived, I already had the cable company;s phone number programed into my cell phone and ready to call. The last modem that they sent worked. I thought that is great, now I can hook up my new wireles router, need I say more, the router will have to be replaced today for a new one, not working said the internet service provider. I have just put yesterday out of my mind, I am looking at a beautiful day this morning and ready to face what is ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   Fri May 08, 2009 11:57 am

Hello, hello, hello! Yup, you're missed. I will simply pick a card from my medicine cards asking grandmother, thoth, white eagle and the brotherhood to give me a message for my dear friend Littlefire. Here it is: Because you care, knowing that the natural beauty and peace of the world around you, which one finds upon consideration of the harmony that exists in nature, as difficult as it seems now and then, is a real power. You will know when to hide and when to come out in the open, because you care. You are well-respected here in the spirit world we come from. This is red fox speaking. Be well, dear sister. Aho! (end of transmission). angel

Back to top Go down
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   Fri May 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Also this just came in on my homepage. I think it is appropriate to share it here as well:

These teachings are like a raft, to be abandoned once you have crossed the flood. Since you should abandon even good states of mind generated by these teachings, How much more so should you abandon bad states of mind! Conquer the angry man by love. Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness. Conquer the miser with generosity. Conquer the liar with truth. -The Dhammapada

Back to top Go down
LittleFire

Female

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   Mon May 11, 2009 10:54 am

Very beautiful my brother Wild Dove! I love reading and feeling your spirit here! You are a blessing!

Hugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   

Back to top Go down

How is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: Welcome to Twohawk's Nest!-
Jump to: