Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom   Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:54 pm

" My friend, This is Red Fox speaking. "
Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom Foxspe10

" I am the first guide You will meet on The Red Road. Welcome to The Path of Many Mysteries & Lots of Danger! (laughter) I know it's called The Path of The Heart, but it has many names and I know most of them! I know a few things about this path some of You don't. Yes, I have a reputation for playing games, that's where the word "foxy' comes from. But I am serious about This Journey and I am here to help You. I am Your Friend and I will guide You where You want to go. If You ask in your heart for me to accompany You, I will.

But I am the master of games & asking You to find me is part of " The Knowing" that I can teach.. Although You may not see me very often, You will be able to feel my presence. I'm those "eyes" watching You from a distance. Even then I need Your utmost attention and devotion. I will take You to many places even Coyote won't go if You learn how to "feel my presence" & learn to trust Me. As long as You don't have anything to hide from Me, or do You? "

" My Medicine is secret, but I am willing to share some of it with You. Maybe we can do some honest exchange here : Your knowledge in exchange for mine." ( BTW, I don't make deals, except with Coyote. (*S*)

" Like Puma & Cougar, stealth is my strength. Few know where I am. I can hide at a moment's notice & yet be everywhere at once because Grandmother taught me how to. (Although her teaching is painful at times.) She taught Me the difference between being crafty & cunning. Using other people's medicine in ways that are useful to You is ok. By conning them into sharing their own secrets as though it was to their advantage, is wrong. Distracting them or drawing their secrets out of them before they know what happened is ok, though. That is called a kenning, a skill You can learn too. It is not a conning. In the end, You become The Teaching by showing them where they are the most vulnerable, or where they're being careless about the things they want to hang on to. There is a time to keep things secret and a time to keep them to yourself, and there is a time to empty out their bag of tricks for them and pointing things out to others before they get hurt or by bringing things out in the open in order to help someone else. Knowing when and when not to is what I can teach You. "

" In essence , all that is advantageous to You is ok, if, in obtaining these things for yourself You also have the good of ALL your brothers in mind, not just yourself. As long asYou don't use this knowledge against them & work from Your Own Heart & not just from your mind , everybody benefits from this medicine. That's another thing Grandmother taught Me."

" I have even learned how to temper my own pride & how to honor the source of my knowledge by giving them the credit for the skills I developed with their secrets. Ask Sparrow how she won the race to be Chief of all The Bird People and how she managed to fly higher than Eagle did. I taught her. That's what! How did I obtain this secret? Because I overheard Rooster Who Crows making plans with Coyote on how to trick Eagle into letting Him ride on his back. (He still doesn't believe that it was He who divulged the secrets to Me instead of to Eagle. Sometimes the little guy does win, but the bigger guys still think they do! (More about that later). Let 'em think they did. Makes them feel good about themselves, (particularly those who are filled with pride & are always in search of power & fancy possessions.) Often they are the ones You need to get past anyway. Keeps 'em distracted long enough for You to get to where You want to go! There's the first secret about My Medicine. "

" Would You like to know more? It's a game, You know and I like to play games. Ask Otter! Who stole the salmon out from under his nose? I did! And He doesn't even know that to this day, although that was a very long time ago. Now its Your turn. This Journey together with You will be fun. A real challenge. I can feel it! "

" I am happy that You have decided to accompany me. I have much to tell You and like to have company (sometimes). I get lonely too, You know! But first, I want to introduce You to my friends, White Elk & Lone Wolf. They are powerful allies and together the three of Us accomplish great things. There is a lot of danger ahead in the times to come, & You will be glad You took the time to get to know all three of Us better, before You start out on this Journey unportected or alone. "Our Knowing" is about seeing between the lines, or reading the stones, so to speak,, AND, most important, never leaving any traces behind You, except for those YOU want to follow in your footsteps. "

(end of transmission)

( Red Fox did disappear shortly thereafter, but he waited for me to follow Him and helped me uncover a secret path that led me to the most important part of my journey. He had broken a stick, a certain broken stick and left it behind him. This happens everytime I meet up with him.) - Willy TwoHawk -
Back to top Go down

Red Fox brings you some words of wisdom
Page 1 of 1