Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Swine Flu EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Swine Flu EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Swine Flu EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Swine Flu EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Swine Flu EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Swine Flu EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Swine Flu EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Swine Flu EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Swine Flu EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Swine Flu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Swine Flu Empty
PostSubject: Swine Flu   Swine Flu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:11 am

I received this from earth rainbow network, there is a lot more, mostly fear based, if anyone wants me to post the other stuff let me know and I will.

SPECIAL RED FLAG ALERT

Hello everysoul!

I was not expecting to send out a new compilation that soon, but there is a sudden and worrying development - the bizarre "swine flu" epidemics that broke out 2 days ago - that warrants immediate networking of this information which I suggest you pass on as quickly as possible to help alert everyone about what is brewing.

I don't want to sound too alarmist, but the thought crossed my mind that IF - as many below claim - this is a man-made, weaponized virus, and IF the US and other governments use this situation to impose a massive vaccination campaign (possibly with a vaccine tainted with the real McCoy mass killer to ensure maximum lethality) and possibly also martial law if things seems to get out of control, then it is VERY likely they will shut down the Internet to prevent information such as this to circulate and warn people against this possible mass extermination plan disguised as a global pandemic. For more on this scenario, I recommend to your attention The Weaponized Flu Pandemic, WPF, Appears to Have Begun and all the other material compiled below.

Depending if this sudden and strange new epidemic fizzles out or develops into a full-fledged global pandemic, this information could turn out to be critically important to know. Let us visualize - and demand! - that "higher up" intervention disables this Cabal ploy, if indeed this is the case here. If you have not heard about this, first go read Deadly new flu breaks out in Mexico, U.S. and Concern grows in Mexico, US over killer flu and What is swine flu? - "The CDC reports that the virus in these latest cases is a never-before-seen mixture of viruses typical among pigs, birds and humans. The influenza A H1N1 virus contains DNA typical to avian, swine and human viruses, including elements from European and Asian swine viruses. Although it's called swine flu, this new strain is not infecting pigs and has never been seen in pigs. - Why would a new strain be worrisome? Epidemiologists have been warning for years that it's just a matter of time before a new strain of the flu emerges that has the potential to kill millions. Flu pandemics have historically occurred about three times per century and the world hasn't seen one 40 years. - If an influenza virus changes and becomes a new strain against which people have little or no immunity -- and this new strain is easily spread from person to person --, many people around the world could become ill and die. The World Health Organization estimates that in the best case scenario, the next pandemic could kill two to seven million people and send tens of millions to hospital. - Is there a vaccine? There is a vaccine available that can be given to pigs to prevent swine influenza. But there is no vaccine to protect humans from swine flu. [[[And yet Mexico City launches massive vaccination campaign against swine flu !!! Is this what the U.S. and other governments will do? Fishy... VERY fishy!!!]]] - I got the flu shot this year. Am I protected? No. H1N1 swine flu viruses are very different from human H1N1 viruses and, therefore, vaccines for human flu would not provide protection from H1N1 swine flu viruses. - Can people catch swine flu from eating pork? No. Swine influenza viruses are not transmitted by food; you cannot get swine influenza from eating pork or pork products. - What are the symptoms of swine flu in humans? Based on the cases seen in the U.S., symptoms of swine flu are similar to those of our regular flu: sudden onset of fever, coughing, aches and pains, and extreme fatigue. Swine flu appears to cause diarrhea and vomiting, symptoms that are not usually found in regular flu in adults. - Can we treat swine flu in humans? Yes. Most swine influenza viruses have been treated with antiviral medications. The virus from the most recent U.S. swine flu cases appeared to be resistant to amantadine and rimantadine but were susceptible to zanamivir and oseltamivir (Tamiflu)." - and FACTBOX: Economic costs of a flu pandemic - "The World Bank estimated in 2008 that a flu pandemic could cost $3 trillion and result in a nearly 5 percent drop in world gross domestic product. The World Bank has estimated that more than 70 million people could die worldwide in a severe pandemic. " - and Most Mexico fatal flu victims aged between 25-45 and all 3,794 news articles.

It is an interesting "coincidence" that this starts just when the heat is mounting to prosecute and punish the architects (Cheney/Bush/Rice & co) of the revulsive U.S./CIA torture policy and as up to 2000 new photos of the Bush-era prison abuse are about to be released by the Obama Administration...

Despite some initial misgivings, I now expect that this whole thing will turn out to be a minor and quickly controlled outbreak, just as was the SARS and the Avian flu, and soon we will celebrate the fact that we have once again risen a notch higher in our Pathway to soul salvation from our own cosmic amnesia.

I've asked Suzy to consult with Matthew on this and she soon replied: "I barely scanned your information below because Matthew said he knows what he wants to say."

So here is Matthew's most encouraging and reassuring special message on this matter:

"Once again the dark streamers that are heavily influencing individuals in powerful positions have lashed out in what can be well-termed this energy's 'death rattle.' The newest strategy-the ordering of laboratory-designed, created and released swine flu virus-is, as before, abetted by the controlled media's part of the plan, to declare PANDEMIC! It is puzzling to us that these dark ones did not learn from their abject failures with SARS and then the avian flu, both of which were widely publicized with the same global pandemic prognosis; eventually the publicity was forced to cease because those diseases caused a few deaths, then totally fizzled out. This swine flu situation will have the same result. The technology of our family in other star nations has neutralized the vaccine that is intended to spread this disease, just as they did to prevent the spreading of SARS and avian flu.
This new diabolical plan has been done without the US government leader's knowledge, unlike the previous two pandemic attempts, which were fabricated with the approval of the highest members in that administration. Think about the timing of this latest disease publicity. In addition to authorizing the creation of a virus and its intended worldwide fear, the darkly-inclined individuals’ aim is to distract the attention of the populace from their growing demands for peaceful negotiations; indicting responsible ones in the US government who authorized torture; the truth about the perpetrators of '9/11'; what caused the collapse of the global economy; the decades of government cover-up about the presence of extraterrestrials; who operates the illegal drug industry; the real purpose of chemtrails and weather control; the aims of the worldwide Zionist movement; and the 'black ops' behind terrorism around your world.
It is not enough to create a distraction for only the people of the United States simply because this is the country where much of the corruption and deception originated and where now investigations are running deep. No, it must be a global effort because individuals with dark intentions, who live around the world, are panicking as they see other governments’ citizens joining the clamor for truth, for peace, for renewable energy sources, for improved health care and education, for just laws and rightful recognition of women's equality. All of those are anathema to dark individuals as those conditions are the opposite of all dark goals. But just as the collapse of the global economy is exposing the truth about who has been manipulating it, so will this swine flu plan expose other evils perpetrated by the same dark ones within the Illuminati or under their control. Welcome this evidence of progress in 'bringing to light' the truth and the fast-withering tendrils of dark energy around your planet!"

(End of message)

One more important thing. Obviously, we need to remain calm and centered through this thing, no matter how it turns out. On the one hand, we have lots of competent and dedicated medical personnel who will do their utmost best to help us all through this epidemic whatever the scale it reaches. On the other hand, we have a crew of despicable characters who will do their utmost best to turn this situation to their advantage as they've tried before. On the higher hand, we have the vast forces of Light supporting us and doing their utmost best to ensure that Light and Love prevail, as it ultimately will.

Our physical bodies are not who we really are. We cannot and will not let fear - their ultimate weapon - submerge us and disempower our amazing healing and other spiritual abilities. We can and will use Love - our ultimate blessing - to disable whatever plan may have been concocted and raise an impenetrable shield that will not only protect us but will turn this whole scheme into a glorious victory and yet another demonstration of the power of Love.

May I suggest we all rally tomorrow (Sunday) at the usual meditation time to Achieve Soul Resonance and just bless the whole world with the infinitely powerful radiance of our common God-sourced Love. And while we are at it, we may as well help those affected to heal very fast - Yes we can! -, assist those of the higher realm, who are forever there to protect us and care for us, in rendering harmless this latest virus - since we are One with All Life on Earth, we can "speak" to that part our ourselves and lovingly ask that it causes no further health problem in humans - Yes we can! - and most importantly we can use this occasion as a stepping-stone in further expanding the level of spiritual preparedness for the shifting into a higher dimension that has already started and is gathering pace every day as we all contribute - through our service to Love and for Love in all we are/do - to raising the overall planetary vibrations - YES WE CAN! - which consequently help every soul being to "float" higher - gradually ascending towards the Light of Love, for the Highest Good of all... as One.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Swine Flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu   Swine Flu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:43 am

MID, I quote from Matthew this:
Quote :
The technology of our family in other star nations has neutralized the vaccine that is intended to spread this disease, just as they did to prevent the spreading of SARS and avian flu.

In my "fictionalized" novel (The Adventures of a Holy Fool" I thought I created this "high Council" from the star system Pleides. Now, because I really trust Matthew channelings, I am convinced my fiction is fact. I tremble sometimes when I reread what I "wrote": Psychic Wars, Dark Intentions, Central Homeland Authoritary Protection System (CHAPS) may also be fact instead of fiction.....we'll see. I hope my psychic and solar flare wars (both Man-controlled) aren't going to happen, but suspect that it will, and one day (probably our grandchildren will have to choose sides---warriors of light, or warriors of darkness. Both offer eternal life.....
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Swine Flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu   Swine Flu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:29 pm

I think your CHAPS is probably "homeland Security". Security my ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swine Flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flu   Swine Flu Empty

Back to top Go down

Swine Flu
Page 1 of 1