Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Reunion of two soul mates EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Reunion of two soul mates EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Reunion of two soul mates EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Reunion of two soul mates EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Reunion of two soul mates EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Reunion of two soul mates EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Reunion of two soul mates EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Reunion of two soul mates EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Reunion of two soul mates EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Reunion of two soul mates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Reunion of two soul mates Empty
PostSubject: Reunion of two soul mates   Reunion of two soul mates EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:59 pm

It was the end of the school year in 1972 and I was at the young age of thirteen. The school had planned a trip to the local amusement park to celebrate the last day of school. My mom had dropped me off at the school in the morning as we were taking the school bus for our trip there. As I boarded the bus I scanned for a place to sit and found an open spot next to this young girl. After taking my seat, I introduced myself as I had not even noticed this girl all year long and we had not shared any classes together. I asked her if she had anyone to spend the day with and she replied by saying if I would like, we could spend the day together. We had the time of our lives that day enjoying our time together and talked about everything under the sun. We clicked from the very first time we laid eyes on one another and felt a strange sense that we had been together at some other point in time. On our return trip back to the school, I had asked her if she had any special plans for the summer, She said that she would be home all summer and that if I liked, I could come over and see her. After meeting her parents, I was at her house everyday for the summer. One day at her house, we were talking about what we would do with our lives after we finished school, because we knew at that moment, we were in love and would share our lives together. The conversation went on and we had both decided that we were going to adopt our first child together, mind you, we were only 13 years old at the time. This was not infatuation or puppy love as some would call it, this was the real deal. Seven years had passed since we first met, and we were married as man and wife. Five days after our marriage I was in San Antonio Texas for basic training with the United States Air Force. After basic, I was stationed at Chanute AFB in Rantoul Illionois. This was to be the start of our lives as a married couple and everything was new and exciting for the both of us. We were trying to have a child at the time and was not having any luck in this area, not that we did not know how, it just was not working for us. After completing Tech School, I was assigned to Altus Air Force base in Altus Oklahoma, in the middle of nowhere, the end of the earth as far as we were concerned. We went to the base hospital to see what if anything was wrong with us and did not come away with any news that was promissing. We tried for the two years that I was stationed at Altus and then was reassigned to Yokota Air Base Japan. We were in Japan for five years and still no luck with a pregnancy. We both have been tested at the base hospital and also at the navy hospital, and all they could say was that we fell into a small percentage of people that could not have children together. After Japan, I was assigned to Ellsworth Air Force base in Rapid City, South Dakota. We started going to church in Rapid city and my wife noticed a prayer request that was in the pew in front of her, so she filed it out and placed it in the offering plate one Sunday. About a week later we get a call from the paster of this church. He was telling us that while he was in prayer, something very strange came over him. He said that something came to him and was telling him to put us in front of a very long list of people that were waiting to adopt, and that we would be parents in three months time, and should make arraingements to care for this new soul. Three months had passed and this same paster called us on a Saturday morning stating that he would be over within fifteen minutes with our new baby boy that was just six days old. Diane and I named our son Joshua, and within six months the adoption was final. Life was just great and Josh was growing like a weed. It was when Josh was five years old that he came to us and wanted mommy to have a baby girl as he wanted a sister, very specific on that one. We had explained that Mommy's belly did not work like other mommy's belly, and that mommy was unable to have a child. When it came time for bed that evening, Josh asked me to say his prayers with him. As i sat on the edge of his bed, to my amaisement, Josh asked God to fix his mommy"s belly so he could have a baby sister he wanted so badly. Three months had passed and my wife was in the bath tub relaxing listening to some religious channel on the Satelite. This women was saying that there was a couple out there that have been trying to have a child ever since they were married. They have seen doctors in the states as well as in Asia and were told that nothing was wrong with either spouse, and that they were not able to conceive a child together. The lady said that God had heard a prayer from a child and that the mother would conceive shortly. I was working on building a computer in our spair room when my wife came in and explained what she had just heard on the satelite. She said that this was ment for her to hear even though my wife did not believe half the stuff that came from these religous shows on TV. She was absolutely positive that she was the receiver for this message no matter how or what means the message was delivered. Diane made an appointment at the Base hospital to get a pregnancy test, sure enough it was positive. My wife ended up giving birth to a beautiful baby Girl, we named her Andrea Rochelle. Four years later my wife gave birth to another beautiful baby girl, and we named her Morgan Rachel. This September Diane and I will be celebrating our 31st wedding anaversary, and will have shared our lives together for 38 years since we first met. Life has been so very exciting with my wife, even though we are seperated by the Atlantic ocean we are more connected now than we have ever been. Diane is very tallented on a metaphysical level and has been my Mentor in life. She and has brought me out of the darkness and into the light. The bond between us is so strong, it keeps us reuniting throughout the course of time. I have skipped over many years of our lives together in this story, but have many stories still to tell. Morgan was conceived on the hood of Dianes Toyota Camry after a very exciting evening out alone together.
Back to top Go down

Reunion of two soul mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion of two soul mates   Reunion of two soul mates EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:43 am

Another beautiful story, Osiris, thank you for sharing it.
Back to top Go down

Reunion of two soul mates
Page 1 of 1