Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report Empty
PostSubject: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 pm

I have read this already and although anything like this could be possible, and very interesting I might add, I will still go on living wherever my soul takes me next. I hope that it will be as exciting as this ride i'm on. Good find Twohawks, this is great reading stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 pm

TWOHAWKS,
While the channeled message below the pict seems a bit off when talking about plasma balls/solar wind activity, it was the oracle I pulled out upon reading the article you provided the link to a few minutes ago. For me, this is scary, but not new. MY WHOLE ADVENTURE OF THE HOLY FOOL IS about this very thing, spirit told me would be happening during my lifetime. My book, though fictional, IS about the warning. To top it off, here is a pict I made four years ago. It is sitting on my desktop (just recently put it there to remind me of the warning, as I re-write a scene of storytelling at a shroomer community I created (or thought I did) hanging low in the Olympic peninsula. My prequel also, for whatever reason begins in 2012..... I was amazed by the image on the same page as the article and my own:

Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report The_jo10

Blessings on You, My child. There is so much love held in trust for You. Take hold of the door knob, open the door and look around You. There are hidden treasures everywhere. You must walk straight in, right to the center of the room. Don't be afraid. Stop clinging to the door. Stop hiding behind it. You can't see the treasures awaiting You that way. Ah-ho! Twohawk
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Also, dear twohawks, how is Melissa doing? We miss her imput....
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:33 am

Thank you for your response, WD and Osiris. Melissa is well. She's been very busy with school work and the kids. Not a lot of time for other things.
Osiris, I wish you well in your new surroundings. I can't think of a more beautiful setting to work on elevators. Your right of course, come what may, balance is still a good option.
WD, Your painting is quite remarkable! It doesn't leave much room for interpretation when framed in the context of the article, does it? I have been cautioned many times in my life to not get caught up in the doom and gloom scenarios of prophecy and would probably be a tad better prepared than I find myself today had I not. That being said, I have always trusted my path and it has honed skills that I otherwise would not possess, that I feel, could lend support for a great many people. Time will tell
Peace brothers
Twohawks
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Heres an interesting link and possible solution to a grid failure.

Energy Crisis Solutions?
Video Documentary on Cold Fusion

An inspiring video providing powerful potential solutions to the global energy crisis is available for free viewing below. This eye-opening documentary Heavy Watergate, The War Against Cold Fusion, provides a thorough, professional examination of the incredible hidden potentials of cold fusion, also known as low energy nuclear reactions (LENR).

With riveting video testimony of top scientists from around the world and footage of their amazing experiments, you will learn not only about the science and vast potential of cold fusion, but also about the powerful financial forces which systematically work to stop cheap energy from being developed. This excellent documentary leaves little doubt that these paradigm shifting discoveries can be used to solve the energy crisis on our planet – if we are willing to spread the word and make a difference.

To view this inspiring new energy documentary (45 minutes):
http://personalgrowthcourses.net/video/cold_fusion
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:14 pm

New Energy Sources and Inventions

In the late 1880's, trade journals in the electrical sciences were predicting "free electricity" in the near future. Incredible discoveries about the nature of electricity were becoming commonplace. Within 20 years, there would be automobiles, airplanes, movies, recorded music, telephones, radio, and practical cameras. For the first time in history, common people were encouraged to envision a utopian future filled with abundant modern transportation and communication, as well as jobs, housing and food for everyone. So what happened? Where did the new energy breakthroughs go? Was this excitement about free electricity all just wishful thinking that science eventually disproved?

Current State of Technology. The answer is no. Spectacular new energy technologies were developed right along with other breakthroughs. Since then, multiple methods for producing vast amounts of energy at extremely low cost have been developed. None of these technologies have made it to the open consumer market, however. Why this is true will be discussed shortly. First, here is a short list of new energy technologies. The common feature connecting all of these discoveries is that they use a small amount of one form of energy to control or release a large amount of a different kind of energy.

* Radiant Energy. Nikola Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter, T. Henry Moray's Radiant Energy Device, Edwin Gray's EMA Motor, and Paul Baumann's Testatika Machine all run on Radiant Energy. This natural energy can perform the same wonders as ordinary electricity at less than 1% of the cost. It does not behave exactly like electricity, however, which has contributed to the scientific community's misunderstanding of it. The Methernitha Community in Switzerland currently has 5 or 6 working models of fuelless, self-running devices that tap this energy. [More]
* Permanent Magnets. Dr. Tom Bearden has two working models of a permanent magnet powered electrical transformer. It uses a 6-watt electrical input to control the path of a magnetic field coming out of a magnet. By channeling the magnetic field, first to one output coil then a second repeatedly and rapidly, the device can produce a 96-watt electrical output with no moving parts. Multiple inventors have working mechanisms that produce torque from permanent magnets alone. [More]
* Super-Efficient Electrolysis. Water can be broken into hydrogen and oxygen using electricity. When water is hit with its own molecular resonant frequency, it collapses into hydrogen and oxygen gas with little electrical input. Hydrogen fuel can drive engines (like in your car) for the cost of water. [More]
* Cold Fusion. Though initial claims were debunked, cold fusion is very real. Not only has excess heat production been repeatedly documented, but also low energy atomic element transmutation has been catalogued, involving dozens of different reactions! [More]

There are dozens of other systems. Many are viable and well tested. But this short list is sufficient to make the point: new energy technology is here. It offers the world pollution-free energy abundance for everyone, everywhere. It is now possible to stop the production of "greenhouse gases" and shut down the nuclear power plants. Transportation and production costs for just about everything can drop dramatically. Yet all these wonderful benefits that can make life on this planet so much easier and better for everyone have been postponed for decades. Why? Whose purposes are served by this postponement?

Four Invisible Forces. There are four forces that have worked together to create this situation. The wealthiest families and their central banking institutions are the first force. Their motivations are greed and the need to control almost everything except themselves. Their plan is to eventually control all of the resources of the world, and thereby control everyone's life through the availability of all goods and services. An independent source of wealth (new energy device) in the hands of every person in the world ruins their plans for world domination. They don’t want any competition. The weapons they have used to enforce this include intimidation, "expert" debunkers, buying and shelving of technology, and murder of inventors. They have also promoted the scientific theory that states free energy is impossible (laws of thermodynamics).

The second force is national governments. The problem here is related to the maintenance of national security. There is a constant jockeying for position and influence in world affairs, and the strongest party wins. In economics, it's the golden rule: "The one with the gold makes the rules." Unlimited energy on this planet will lead to an inevitable reshuffling of the balance of power. Everybody will want it, and at the same time, want to prevent everyone else from getting it. So, national governments’ motivations are self-preservation. Their weapons include preventing the issuance of patents based on national security grounds, harassment of inventors with criminal charges, tax audits, threats, phone taps, arson, theft, and a host of other intimidations which make the business of building and marketing a new energy machine practically impossible.

The third force consists of deluded inventors and con men. On the periphery of the extraordinary scientific breakthroughs that constitute real new energy technologies, lies a shadow world of unexplained anomalies, marginal inventions and unscrupulous promoters. The first two forces have constantly used the media to promote the worst examples of this group, to distract the public's attention, and to discredit real breakthroughs by associating them with the frauds. So, the third force is delusion and dishonesty. The motivations are self-aggrandizement, greed, want of power over others, and a false sense of self-importance. The weapons used are lying, cheating, self-delusion and arrogance combined with bad science.

The fourth force operating to postpone the public availability of new energy technology is all of the rest of us. It may be easy to see how narrow and selfish the motivations of the other forces are, but actually, these motivations are still very much alive in each of us as well. Like the wealthiest families, don't we each secretly harbor illusions of false superiority and want to control others instead of ourselves? Also, wouldn't you sell out if the price were high enough? Or like the governments, don't we each want to ensure our own survival? Or like the deluded inventor, don't we trade a comfortable illusion once in a while for an uncomfortable fact? Or don't we still fear the unknown, even if it promises a great reward?

All four forces are just different aspects of the same process. There is really only one force preventing the availability of new energy technology, and that is unspiritually motivated behavior. New energy technology is an outward manifestation of divine abundance. It is the engine of the economy of an enlightened society, where people voluntarily behave in a respectful and civil manner toward each other. Unspiritualized humans cannot be trusted with new energy. They will only do what they have always done, which is to take merciless advantage of each other, or kill each other and themselves in the process.

The Opportunity. What is new is that you and I can communicate with each other now better than at anytime in the past. The Internet offers us, the fourth force, an opportunity to overcome the combined efforts of the other forces preventing new energy technology from spreading. What is starting to happen is that inventors are publishing their work, instead of patenting it and keeping it secret. More and more, people are "giving away" information on these technologies in books, videos and websites. While there is still a great deal of useless information about new energy on the Internet, the availability of good information is rising rapidly.

All of us constitute the fourth force. If we stand up and refuse to remain ignorant and action-less, we can change the course of history. Only mass action can create the world we want. The other three forces will not help us put a fuelless power plant in our homes. New energy technology will change everything about the way we live, work and relate to each other. It obsoletes greed and fear for survival. But like all exercises of spiritual faith, we must first manifest generosity and trust in our own lives.

New energy technology is here. It has been here for decades. Communications technology and the Internet have torn the veil of secrecy off of this remarkable fact. People all over the world are starting to build new energy devices. The bankers and governments don’t want this to happen, but can’t stop it. Tremendous economic instabilities and wars will be used to distract people's attention from the new energy movement. There will be essentially no major media coverage of this aspect of what is going on.

Western society is in many ways spiraling toward self-destruction due to the accumulated effects of greed and corruption. New energy technologies cannot stop this trend. If, however, you have a new energy device, you may be better positioned to support the transition that is underway. The question is, who will ultimately control the emerging world government, the first force, or the fourth force? Those who choose the fourth force may live to see the dawn of the world of new energy. I challenge you to be among the ones who do so.

New Energy Sources was written by Peter Lindemann, D. Sc. and summarized and edited by Fred Burks
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 pm

This may seem way off-beat, but I put it up for discussion anyway:

1. This is a machine age. Whether fuel-injection motors or electric motors, its still about PRODUCTION/MANUFACTURE/TRANSPORT OF MACHINES/MACHINE PARTS OR MACHINERY.

2. Hand-made devices/machines (usually made with wood/stone/plant fiber) IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED VIABLE/TECHNOLOGICALLY AS EFFICIENT as objects made with metal or plastic (to produce the objects or the objects themselves).

3. MOTHER NATURE IS CAPABLE OF REDUCING/RE-DIRECTING THE USE OF ENERGY BACK TO THE DAYS OF WOOD/STONE/PLANT FIBER USAGE, THROUGH A SINGLE NATURAL DISASTER SUCH AS THE SOLAR WIND/PLASMA BALL FORCES MENTIONED IN THE REPORT.

4. IN THE OLD DAYS, Wooden windmills were used vs aluminum/metal turbines we talk about today, also wooden water wheels vs metal hydro-electric water turbines and so on.

5. WHAT WILL THE NEW WORLD BE LIKE? Could the human population still survive if we were forced to :

1. Stay at home, work close to home (jobs), 2. Make our own food (from seeds, grains), 3. Purify/use our own rain water, 4. Use hand-made wooden machines/objects, 5. Either walk, ride bikes/horses, etc. when we wanted to take a vacation, 6. Use horse-drawn wagons to haul heavy things around.

In other words USE CURRENT WORKING MACHINES AS LONG AS THERE STILL IS FUEL, STORED ELECTRICITY to run them, but NOT for manufacturing more of the same because, to put it quite simply, WE CAN'T! Magnetic forces have been reversed, AC/DC current is a thing of the past. WE COULD BE FORCED TO REVERT BACK TO MAKING THINGS WE NEED BY HAND, PERIOD.

SHE COULD DO THAT, YOU KNOW!!!!!

🛀 :drown: kiss :coffee4:

MY ONLY PROBLEM ABOUT RETURNING TO THE WOODS, IS WHAT ABOUT MY COMPUTER? WHAT'S LIFE WITHOUT YOUR COMPUTER? HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU GUYS? coffee

(Guess I might have to revert to telepathy and dreamtime stuff to stay in touch. Oh well, that doesn't sound so bad, after all. Imagine how noiseless and beautiful a world would be without machines running amuck, looking for someone to run amuck with 'em.)

(SLOW MOVING, SLOW-DANCING instead of FAST-LANE DANCING SOUNDS GREAT, TOO laugh :laugh4: :funny1: 👏 :laugh:

Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report Cartoo10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:11 pm

PS., THERE'D STILL BE MUSIC!!! (Home-made guitars, bells, drums, etc......)
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Twohawks, You're right about the pict. I was listening to the song that says, "I am the eye in the sky-i-i-i. lookin' at you-u-u-, I can cheat you blind, I can cheat you blind, and I don't need to see anymore....."
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:36 pm

I don't think it will get that extreme. Most of the channeled messages I read and post state that we WILL be staying closer to home in smaller communities growing our own food and exchanging goods and services. Everyone will have a special talent /gift that they will use to exchange for food etc.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 pm

I agree with the staying closer to home, growing/sharing food communal (small) living per se, like you (and the channelers) tend to believe will happen. Its the why? part. My guides have clearly shown me that major solar flares are definitely in the scenario. If I (and others) are meant to give warnings to people in particular areas in time to avert the disasters, or that the "imagined" scenario for my adventure book (which is about the whole continent closed off to the world with the exception of the small group of people living in the woods near Mt. Olympus, and places like cities and towns some of the community decided to visit, found few people living, no cars running, no machines running: a true blissful silence, the absence of metal-made machines running, running amuck). "course that's just my imagination for my own fictional future, the one I would like to see---NO MORE MACHINES, a world where we HAVE to slow down, way down, will help bring about neighbors helping each other, then I am happy. I would hope spirit won't have to FORCE us into behaving that way through disaster, but it seems that only disaster brings humans together (like Katrina, for example). But I swear, the more I create this imaginary world, some of it really does seem prophetic AND real......
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 am

Maybe what your envisioning is what will happen to those who remain in the 3rd dimension? I am getting a strong urge to "get back to nature" so to speak, actually, I've had it for a while. Grow my own food, learn to can, make my own soap and lotions, creams etc. I DO however enjoy having machines to do some of the work for me, a tiller, cuisinart, stove etc. I'm not Amish. Anyway, whatever happens, happens. I'll prepare as best I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report   Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's a very interesting article I pulled of Drudge report
Page 1 of 1