Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
recent dream EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
recent dream EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
recent dream EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
recent dream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
recent dream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
recent dream EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
recent dream EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
recent dream EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
recent dream EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

recent dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-02

recent dream Empty
PostSubject: recent dream   recent dream EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:16 pm

I am in the church building of my childhood, and I am painting a vivid blue sky filled with soft white clouds on the ceiling. I am alone but I hear voices approaching, so I start moving through the back rooms that exit at the head of the sanctuary, avoiding the ever-approaching voices. As they get closer, I descend a staircase and exit the building through a back door, past people entering from the parking lot, up the gradual incline to the road, and then climb what seems to be reminiscent of a ship's mast. I find myself elevated above the building, now noticing how many additions have been made since I was a child. Just as I make this observation, the building implodes, and rubble flies in many directions, but I am safe, looking down on what remains.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

recent dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent dream   recent dream EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:57 am

wow! 'nixfan. I have had a similar dream, only I met my spirit guide at the bottom of the stairs and was asked do I want the healing blue lights or the gold nuggets. I chose the blue healing light and was transformed to a place in the parking lot where women in dark purple with hoods on began massaging me. I saw all the other people collecting the gold nuggets, so happy with all the wealth, but as they headed to their cars, the gold nuggets turned into butterflies, and the people began chasing them frantically and instead of getting to their cars, they all ended up drowning in the river at the edge of the parking lot. So focused on catching the "gold" that was given them, they missed the sight of the banks. Obviously the butterflies just continued across the river, and I awoke with that healing light filling my body. It still does to this very day. Guess I made the right choice, same as you, huh?....Be well....
Back to top Go down
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male

recent dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent dream   recent dream EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:03 pm

That's funny, because I hadn't thought of it that way. In fact, I'm not sure that my dream is meant to vindicate any "choice" I have made, nor to condemn the choices of others. In fact, in the days since this dream, my focus has been on what I was painting on the ceiling. But yours is an interesting response. Glad you weighed in & I hope you've been well.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

recent dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent dream   recent dream EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:24 am

Hey 'nixfan, good to see you back at the nest. I was particularly interested in the portion "descend the steps...backroom...parking lot symbolism (going down/back room meaning deep down into subconscious level of one's inner self (inside a church building in your dream, inside my neighbor's house in my dream) then exiting outside the building (one's self) where the public has parked themselves (parking lot). You retreat into your highest levels of spiritual overview (painting the ceiling in the church) only to find those around you distracting you (you didn't indicate in your telling of the dream whether the crowd frightened you, annoyed you, or just exactly why you needed to "retreat, go the opposite direction (towards the back) than do most people (when it comes to worship/having spiritual experience (going tochurch). Does that give a little more insight? Be well, Ah-ho!

ps., the ship also means the "vehicle one uses to cross the ocean of human subconscious, the mast being the pivotal portion of the ship, the "sail right through the storm" part of how you "navigate yourself on this sea of consciousness. (It would be interesting to know if you had any remembrance of things on the "ship" such as the deck, the rudder, the direction the ship was going........
Back to top Go down
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male

recent dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent dream   recent dream EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:35 am

I've also thought about my movement away from the voices. I don't remember experiencing any anxiety or fear of the voices ... but yes, I do see the symbolism regarding my exit from this collapsing building as the demolition of certain ideas/beliefs that were instilled in me as a child, which have been replaced by something new, otherworldly (for lack of a better word).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

recent dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent dream   recent dream Empty

Back to top Go down

recent dream
Page 1 of 1