Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Stopping by to say hi EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Stopping by to say hi EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Stopping by to say hi EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Stopping by to say hi EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Stopping by to say hi EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Stopping by to say hi EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Stopping by to say hi EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Stopping by to say hi EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Stopping by to say hi EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Stopping by to say hi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Stopping by to say hi Empty
PostSubject: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 12:37 pm

I have seen Wasayo redirecting people over to this forum, which is nice to see, this forum is quite nice and Wasayo is a decent lady.

I wish the best to all members here.

Keep your eyes open as well, the video for www.suddenreality.com is coming in the weeks ahead (which I am sure Wasayo will post here to share it with you all). If you ever wanted to be introduced to your earliest spiritual ancestors to arrive here on Earth, this will be the video for you.

Anyways, nice forum, feel free to continue mention of your forum at my site, you have some good folk here by the looks of things, and forum politics don't exist with me, as life is too short to worry about who posts what about what website. We're all in this together somehow, so best wishes to the site.

Sandman / Juryroll.com

P.S. V for Vendetta was more than a movie, it was a perspective.
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 12:46 pm

Hi, Sandman!

I am very, very happy to see you visiting here... and I hope you stay!

Folks, Sandman is the most decent kind of great guy... and HeidiLore and I are both Moderators at his website, Jury Roll:

http://www.juryroll.com

Please go there... support Sandman and his coming release of Sudden Reality... he is good and you can trust him.

Shout out for Sandman! Shout out for Jury Roll! Shoutout for Twohawks Nest!

We are all... heh heh... *truth avengers*... truth-sayers. :cheers: ❤
Back to top Go down
Puschar

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: hello   Stopping by to say hi EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 3:18 pm

Nice to meet you sandman!

Wasayo, did you happen to get my message yet? I sent it to your inbox on the 9th. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll send another, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://chargraph.co.nr/

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Welcome, Sandman, thank you for stopping by and thank you for your kind words. You are welcome here anytime. I am looking forward to checking out that video when I get a chance, it sounds very interesting!

Like you said, we are all in this together!

Love to you!
Melissa
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 4:25 pm

"Mr Sandman, bring me your dreams, BOM BOM BOM BOM"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 4:31 pm

OMG, Liam! Your avatar is PRICELESS!

Liam = Pirate king :pirat: :king:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 4:37 pm

Liam you are too young to know that song. LOL I told you that you were born an old soul. :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 9:55 am

Puschar wrote:
Nice to meet you sandman!

Wasayo, did you happen to get my message yet? I sent it to your inbox on the 9th. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll send another, thanks!

Dear Puschar,

Yes, I did get your "pm" message and um... I've been avoiding answering it... because I strongly sense that you want a certain answer ("yes" to being soulmates) and um... I cannot give that *guarantee*.

I read you and M. in a "fast flash" when 6 other fields were present in the chat box and with you and M. what I saw was *soulmate potential*. I did not have time to explain in 10 minutes only there with others present. I've just copied and quoted this response to you, Puschar, into a "pm" reply for you... along with other private comments. God Bless.

So, here is the scoop, and what I have recently become aware of. In the past , it was fairly unusual for soulmates to meet and connect and it was extremely rare for soul flames (twin souls) to ever even be in the same lifetime together. This has held true for my lifetime as a reader, from the 1970's until I'd say about 5 years ago.

What is happening is that we are in the End Times, the end of the Mayan calendar, the end of the Kali Yuga... we are going into another cycle in Time and Space. This being so, many are now meeting and connecting (fulfilling karma and dharma) who otherwise would not have the opportunity.

But there are ground rules. First, an astrology or psychic reading can only show *soulmate POTENTIAL* and nothing more. *Both parties must want the romantic love EQUALLY and at the SAME TIME*... no exceptions.

Sadly, Puschar, from reading your "pm", I see that M. is not ready. In fact, he outright rejects your advances (right now). And so (albeit painfully)... my answer (for what it is worth) to you as to you and M. being soulmates is *no*.

You see, if something is meant to be... you do not have to force it. You do not need to manipulate it. *It just is*.

No matter what you do or say, or how hard you try, M. is not responding the way you want him to... or the way you need him to... so the energy field around your *soulmate field POTENTIAL* is "no". This may change. It may not. You cannot live and hope for change that may or may not be forthcoming.

As to soulmates or soul flames, there is only *one way*: *Turn it over to God*. Ask that "Thy Will" (God's Will) and not *MY will (one's personal heart's desire and need) be fulfilled. Ask for the greater good of the whole.

Believe it or not, Puschar, this is the only thing that works out... in the long run and in the short run. Anything else is Neptunian deception and does not serve either party well... and is not lasting.

Like a poster said way back in the 1970's... "If you love something, set it free. If it is yours, it will return to you".

You cannot manipulate love or make love happen, soulmate or otherwise. *Soulmate/soul flame love is a State of Being*.

Because it is a state of being... it is like the Sun coming up. It is in God's aegis and not ours... and no human effort can "make" it happen (or not).

Sorry. I did not mean to answer you here, Puschar... but you asked... and here it is.

Sending you mega-hugs! Find *yourself* first, Puschar... before you look for anything or anyone else to complete you. ❤

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 10:03 am

Hugs to Puschar. Don't lose hope, don't get discouraged dear one, for all will be revealed to you soon. This is the message I got this morning for you.

Sandman, welcome to forum, I look forward in getting to know you!

Wasayo.... You are truly a blessing!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 10:33 am

LittleFire wrote:
Hugs to Puschar. Don't lose hope, don't get discouraged dear one, for all will be revealed to you soon. This is the message I got this morning for you.

Sandman, welcome to forum, I look forward in getting to know you!

Wasayo.... You are truly a blessing!

Oh, LittleFire!

I just pray and hope that I am a blessing... and not a *my bad*! Painful as it is, I had to tell Puschar what I truly "see"... and not just what she needs and so desperately wants... to hear.

And Sandman is an absolute dolly... for sure! Heidi and I are both looking forward to his (very soon) release of *Sudden Reality*... and we'll post it here, right away quick!

YOU are a huge blessing here too, LittleFire! Please help me try to help Puschar? She is really hurting bad... and her pain is palpable... I can reach out and "touch it"... but I can't "cure it".

Only God can "cure it"... and she can too... with God's Help. ❤

When "one door closes", LittleFire... "another one always opens". And our Original Maker is wiser than we are as to what is really good and right for us.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 5:45 am

Good morning Wasayo;

thank you for your kind words. I have been away praying and sending light for Puschar, I can feel her pain, her sadness. But time will heal, and she will come out of it stronger, and more with clarity.

Puschar, please, please, don't lose hope. You have a beautiful, old soul, that is just awakening to all that surrounds you. You even have come here to this forum sensing and connecting with other like-minded souls. I don't know your entire situation, but if I am correct with the assumption that you have met online...chances are that the other person wasn't as truthful. Puschar, continue to share with us, we are all here to help you, and we love you very much. I will continue to pray for you. And if you want to talk with me, send me a pm okay?

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say hi   Stopping by to say hi Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping by to say hi
Page 1 of 1