Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Hello All EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Hello All EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Hello All EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Hello All EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Hello All EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Hello All EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Hello All EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Hello All EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Hello All EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Hello All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Hello All   Hello All EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:35 pm

I am Osiris and have been away from here a while. What a wonderful world we live in, just not everyone agree's. The weather here in Cincinnati Ohio is getting brisk and I have been a busy Bee trying to get all of the stuff like closing the pool, insulating the Chicken coop before the snow starts to fall, and cleaning up all the downed tree's from Mother Nature, you get the drift. No electric for a week, we were able to get through this like troupers and my children now look at dad in a different light, one with foresight as opposed to being crazy. They laughed at me when I started buying non perishable food items, propane and just about anything you need to survive without the luxury of stores and off the electrical grid. The really great news is that we adopted a male and female cat, Mo Mo and Darla, and a female Dog Trixy. Three more saved from the pounds clutches of death, and welcoming these three little angels home were my other two dog's Buddy and Samson, who we rescued a few years earlier from the same place. Greatings too all.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:41 pm

Nice to have you back Osiris. I'm up top 12 dogs now myself. Why did you lose power? Tornadoes? My area was hit pretty hard earlier this year (May) by tornadoes.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:47 pm

Mid, we were hit by some of the worst storms that I have seen here in southwest Ohio by the effects of hurican Ike. The wind was unbelievably strong, and the damage would have been really devastating if we had rain with this wind. I do know what hurican winds are as I have been in some major huricans, Camille in boluxi, Mississippi 1969, and David in Charleston , South Carolina 1979, a few typhoons while living in Asia, Japan, Philippines, Guam, and Korea. Tornado's in Wichata Falls, Texas 1978, Altus, Oklahoma 1980, 1981, and Harrison, Ohio 1991. Adverse weather somehow follows me around.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:12 pm

In that case, please don't move to S.W. Missouri!!!! :funny1: we've been having enough bad weather these last couple of years. Fortunately, the really bad weather seems to always be around me. i.e. north, south, east or west of me. Though I did have my share of ice damage last winter.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Hey Mid, You don't have anything to worry about, nothing has taken me yet. I have not even told of all the vehicle accidents I was involved in that were not my fault. I will say this, My life has surely not been a dull life, just the opposite, exciting. Just this past Friday comming home from work I was waiting on traffic to make a left hand turn, when all of a sudden, a full size truck with big monster tires traveling at 55 miles per hour come around the bend from behind and was not even paying attension to see my vehicle stopped in front of him. If it had not been for my reaction to punch the accelerator pedal to the floor to gain distance between us, I would have been in the hospital today as I write this. I have been rear ended four other times, so I am always weary of other vehicles approaching from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: Welcome to Twohawk's Nest!-
Jump to: