Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
MMS EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
MMS EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
MMS EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
MMS EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
MMS EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
MMS EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
MMS EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
MMS EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
MMS EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

MMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

MMS Empty
PostSubject: MMS   MMS EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 2:02 pm

I went to the link provided and read about this. It sounds interesting. is anyone else familiar with it? any comments?

MMS - No Miracle - Just wonderful Chemistry (3rd March 2008)
http://www.healthsalon.org/415/adam-abraham-on-mms-no-miracle-just-wonderful-chemistry/
MMS De-Mystified - For the past couple of weeks I've been learning about, and experiencing something wonderful; that has implications for every one of us. It is a procedure that involves precipitating a chemical solvent, chlorine dioxide, in quantities small enough to be safely ingested, and large enough to kill pathogens that are presently living in our body, robbing it of energy, and poisoning it with waste material, and making it more vulnerable to disease. If this is not your situation, it is certainly the situation of someone you know and love. The product is called, "MMS," which stands for miracle mineral supplement. Caution flags rise immediately when the term "miracle" is used to describe anything that amazes us, or when we don't understand how it does what it does. In this case, it is indeed amazing. However, an explanation of why MMS is so effective as a pathogen destroyer is possible. It's not the MMS that destroys pathogens; the chlorine dioxide does that. But when you understand the chemistry, you'll see that it's not a miracleĊ  it just seems like one.Humble OriginsThe MMS protocol was developed by Jim Humble, a gold miner and metallurgist, on an expedition into the jungles of Central America, looking for gold. It was a response to a need to help a member of his expedition who came down with malaria, more than two days away, through heavy jungle, from the next mine. After many years of experience, Humble always carried stabilized oxygen with him on such expeditions, to make local water potable. Facing the possibility of a quick loss of life, he gave it to the stricken man. To everyone's amazement, he was well within a few hours. That sure seemed like a miracle, but Humble wanted to better understand what had just happened.Over the course of several years, Jim Humble figured out that what made stabilized oxygen so effective in some malaria cases, was not the oxygen at all, but the trace amounts of chlorine dioxide. Further research led him to come up with a way to produce hundreds, if not thousands more units of chlorine dioxide than what is found in stabilized oxygen. This is through using a higher concentrate of sodium chlorite (28% vs. 3% for stabilized oxygen), in conjunction with the activator. The proof of the efficacy of this simple protocol was in successfully helping over 75,000 people in several African nations - including Uganda and Malawi - rid themselves, primarily of malaria, but also hepatitis, cancer, and AIDS. CLIP - MUCH MORE and many links through the URL above. Check also http://mms-central.com/ This product was first recommended by Benedick Howard (benedickhoward@dreamweaving.com) who wrote: "Have you heard about MMS it kills all pathogens for cents and cures Malaria in 24 hours and just about everything I (one) can throw at it! I have personally seen MMS remove severe systemic infections, clear up major skin diseases, dramatically reduce colon and prostate cancer from PSA of 9.8 to .02 in 4 days, clear up toe fungus, long term wounds heal etc. It works both topically and internally."
Back to top Go down

MMS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: Healthy Living-
Jump to: