Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
letter EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
letter EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
letter EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
letter EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
letter EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
letter EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
letter EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
letter EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
letter EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

letter Empty
PostSubject: letter   letter EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:03 am

Tis is from earthrainbownetwork newsletter.
Hello everysoul!

I have something rather unique and special for you today.

On October 8, I got a phone call from Ariel Ky in China who had some pretty interesting suggestions about us all Light workers coordinating together to offer some much needed guidance to anyone interested to look for a new direction in the times of turmoil and rapid changes ahead. Sort of a "what we came here to do" thing... Made much sense and I suggested that she puts all that in writing so I may network it to get the ball rolling and see where it goes.

Here is her brilliant letter on this. She has a most interesting suggestion as you'll see...

Something big and wonderful is about to happen. I was just visited by an agent from the future in a dream -- WE are going to make it happen. It is time for all people who want a peaceful, wonderful future for our planet to make it happen. The responsible young adults all over the world are going to carry it out, not the hotheads. We, the change agents, the visionaries, the stewards, the friends of Gaia, her true sons and daughters, will support this big event so that it happens. This is a possible future. We are at a juncture now where we can have a number of possible futures.

Many people are being contacted in their dreams, being quickened in spirit by spirit. It's time to move, time to act. We've been preparing for this moment all of our lives, healing ourselves, remembering who we are, networking with others, gaining clarity of vision.

If you've been feeling under attack by old energies, personal demons, things from the past that you thought were over and done with, antagonistic behavior from people who are stuck in the past, so that you have begun to doubt yourself and everything you have been struggling for, if you feel challenged because you are having money problems, there is a reason for all of this. Lightworkers have been under attack, tremendous attack, to keep us from uniting and bringing in an enlightened age of reason, truth, and caring for each other and our planet, with all its teeming life in the seas and on the land.

The old systems are collapsing. Everyone can see that you can't trust the banks or financiers. An economic system is always based on trust, no matter how exploitive. The bankers don't even trust each other anymore. This is the stage where the desperate thieves start double-crossing and murdering each other... the stage just before they are apprehended.

I am impelled to rally lightworkers together to move into action. Many of us have already crossed paths repeatedly on the Internet and in person, even if we haven't always stayed in touch with each other. Believe it or not, most of us have already been in contact with our soul pods, or are just about to coalesce with others in our soul pod. The biggest secret of our time, which is not a secret at all to some of us, is that we truly are not alone, but are here right now with a number of other people who have agreed to carry out the same mission. Each person is playing their own part, just as the management team of a business has their own duties and responsibilities.

We must help each other, inspire each other, work with each other and support each other to visualize what has to be done in this transition stage to move from the old systems that are collapsing to the new earth way of doing things where everyone thrives, everyone succeeds and has their basic needs met, everyone is free and feels loved.

Our first biggest challenge is to remove the exploiters from power (both those we can see and the people who stay largely behind the scenes), and figure out an enlightened way to treat with them, so that on a soul level their basic needs are also met.

We have to remember that our soul pod does not just include people living in our own country, but that we have deliberately come into many different countries, either through birth or as spirit has led us, so that we build bridges between the people and nations of the world to come together. Our soul pod also includes our spirit guides and teachers, angels, guardians, and enlightened beings that we have affiliated with.

We are also joined in spirit by the benevolent star beings who have been in telepathic contact with many of us and who are very openly coming into our lives more and more this month, joining forces with us energetically to strengthen us in our tasks. These star beings have offered to work with any person who invites their help.

What we are doing transcends the old concepts of separate countries or nations. These tribal divisions served us at one time in our development, but have become an impediment to our development, just as protective defenses in a person's psyche allow them to keep themselves on track, more or less, but at a certain point in their evolution must be shed in order for them to fully realize who they are and experience their own greatness.

So let's take down the fences and enjoy a block party. What is this big event on the horizon? I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I do know that we who are here in physicality are the ones who will make it happen. I believe the big event will come about from the quickening of our resolve to spring into action. We're going to make this tremendous big event happen that wraps our planet in waves of loving energy. I can only guess, but I think it may have to do with music or harmonics or collective acts of courage and sharing... this big event will happen through our ability to imagine it. That's our power.

Whether they are yet fully aware on a conscious level or not, the responsible young people of the world, the leaders of our future, are planning a coordinated effort to alleviate suffering in the world, to make sure that everyone is housed and fed, given opportunities for work, training, and an education, have their health needs met, and are well cared for in their communities. These young people also care deeply for the earth and are working out ways for us to live in harmony with all life on the planet.

Their altruism is outstanding.

We lightworkers need to write a book together quickly, in the same spirit as the photographers who are challenged to capture a day in the life of a place. We need to provide a blueprint for the young people of the beautiful future we envision (and how to get from here to there), a vision that differs dramatically from that of the prison planet of endless war, poverty, suffering and oppression that we now face unless something different is put into place immediately.

This is a challenge of creating. We do not have to engage in struggle with the dark side, our mentality needs to transcend that of the resistance in Star Wars, even if we are under attack. We need to remember that it takes two to fight. Fighting is the old way to get what you want. We need to stand firm in our light and do what we know works to keep ourselves in balance. We have to find other ways to create what we want because fighting will not get us there.

This may be the single biggest lesson that most of us must learn, if we have not already learned it. The minute that we begin fighting with others and judging them, our vibrational level drops dramatically, and we are off mission. Just be aware of this and remember when you start to get angry and fight or get judgmental, stop yourself and remind yourself to stay on mission -- and that means keeping your vibrational level loving, pure and high, especially towards yourself.

Right now is the time to move into action. Having clarity of purpose and vision is imperative. That is why I am going to personally contact lightworkers who I have been in contact with in the past to invite them to help write our book, to be completed in the next few months. Time is on our side, as more and more of us learn to enter and operate in the time of no time. It is one of the secrets the Tibetan Buddhists have safeguarded through these millennia of darkness on this planet.
Take heart, dear lightworker family. We have all the wisdom we need. We are prepared and we are ready to carry out our mission. Let's move forward to create the world of our dreams, to shift the energy on this planet to enlightenment and love. If you feel moved to join us in writing this book, this call to action, please contact me at libertyferall@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down

letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: letter   letter EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Thank you for this, MID. Thank you more than I can say.

study
Back to top Go down

letter
Page 1 of 1