Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Reintroduce yourself thread!

Go down 
+5
LittleFire
twohawks
LittleChris
Wild Dove
Scionus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scionus

Scionus

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Reintroduce yourself thread! Empty
PostSubject: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:20 am

We have all grown... We are all different people from when we first joined these forums. So everyone! Please reintroduce yourself! Tell us a little about you "now" from you "then." I will go first.

I was afraid of many things when I joined this forum. In time I overcame 90 percent of my fears. I have learned much in the area of empathy. I also seem to have become slightly psychic. I train now more then I ever did then. I have met a wonderful woman who I soon am to marry. AND! Above all else! I am content, and happy. I do not want to see this forum fade away. Everyone seems busy I know this. But, in all hopes this thread will get some of you posting again.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:29 am

geek You're right scionus, we are different. I sometimes wonder why the nest is so empty now and then. I am sure it is because many of our family have kids, jobs, "things" that take up a lot of their time. I miss the discussions. However, there is so much here to review, think about and, whether we comment about the things we read or not, this place has and I also hope, will continue to inspire, educate and entertain people for as long as it is meant to.

I have become a more compassionate, more thoughtful person, have had a real boost to my faith in humanity, faith in a life still waiting to be discovered, all because of this site. I appreciate everyone and everyone's ideas here. Be well, and keep on posting. Aho! beer
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:57 pm

beer Three cheers!
Back to top Go down
LittleChris

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:29 pm

I haven't been here long, and I haven't posted much, but I'll do this anyway.
In the past few months or so, I've grown much more confident in myself and my abilities. I also feel that I've gained alot more magical ability recently.
I don't care what people think about me anymore, and I'm not going to stop being myself for someone else. I didn't think it was possible, but I think I have a bigger and cheesier sense of justice than I did a while ago.
So yeah, thats how I've changed. beer
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:34 pm

I was sent this yesterday. Its worth watching, even joining. Its all about the shift (in ourselves and in the planet.....

Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:18 am

It can be difficult at times to remember that we are part of a larger community. I, myself have trouble with this at times. The past year has been full of daily life changes for me, but I never want to forget that it was in places such as the nest that brought me to where I'm at right this minute. I have a new loving family, new career choices and many new challenges. This being said, all of you have become my family as well and I love each and every one of you.
Be well members,
Two
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Scionus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:06 am

Well said two I knew this thread was a good idea. beer
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:16 am

Howdy to all;

I'm here and there many a times, busy with work and dealing with a rebellious teenage son at times.

Since this forum started I have been here, for the compassion of some special friends who are the admin of this forum and moderators.

Over this year, I have realized that life has many ups and downs, both in the physical and a spiritual sense. I have come to learn of letting go some of the negativity and embrace the new venture that I encounter, even if isn't what I have hoped for.

Hugs to all,
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:26 am

My name is Jody and i live in Arkansas. I have been close friends with BTM for over 20 years.

This is a rarity---to have such a longheld freindship and for that I am truly grateful. She is such a bright light. I have always loved her pure energy.

Oh yeah, this was supposed to be about me! hahhahha

Well, I am learning every day and sometimes those lessons are tough. I do pray for my lessons to be gentle and in the grand scheme of things, they are indeed gentle. But tough nonetheless.

I pray to be released of narcissistic ego as much as possible---but slowly and in a gentle way. This prayer is answered each time I feel a narcissistic wounding. And so I try to use that sting to help release me from the need to have praise and approval from others.

I have been getting more into my music lately---for the music and not for the ego stroke of playing to an audience. It is more for me now. This is a good thing.

But it is SO frustrating trying to find other musicians to play with---so that is where I am right now.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:24 pm

I'm Liam, I live in England

Used to be on Prophecies and I was linked here, and I love this place because it has such a great atmosphere!

I go to College (UK College) now and sorry for not being here, I've found a forum which I really like and I gennerally go on that because we all have common intrests.
Back to top Go down
LittleChris

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:44 am

Liam wrote:
I'm Liam, I live in England

Used to be on Prophecies and I was linked here, and I love this place because it has such a great atmosphere!

I go to College (UK College) now and sorry for not being here, I've found a forum which I really like and I gennerally go on that because we all have common intrests.

What forum do you go on? And I'm loving your ice climbers picture. XD
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:34 pm

I go on nintendohub

www.nintendohub.com/forums

I've lost intrest in Brawl though ;_;
Back to top Go down
elk

elk

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:16 am

hi my name is julian. i may not have introduced myself when i first joined (though i may have)... but that is my way. i seem to be rather enigmatic and enjoy the paradox of being alive on the earth, though at times i do get weary of the dichotomy and polarized game of the human world.

i love the earth and expressions of humanity, a good heart that blossoms. i grew up with a rebellious streak, not finding harmony with the mainstream (aka default setting) of society. intelligent enough to question and look for a better way, understanding. intelligent enough not to do things that endangers others (happy to put myself in that spot though). i like new ways rooted in the wisdom of ages. i like painting myself with the ochres of the earth

it took many years to resurrect my physical body after dealing with emotional and mental states ( both my own and of the collective). which lead me on an amazing path of healing, awakening, ascension.

i have buried both my parents within 6 months of each other, due to cancer a few years ago. i dont like to draw attention to myself, and am quite happy to watch the world as it goes around.

i live in a city of about 1 million people (which is a bit freaky at times for me) but have a creek in the backyard that flows when it storms. this is a subtropical part of australia. i love the beach. i love the rainforest. i love the desert. i love being alone. i have 4 kids and am happily married.

will post this now before i delete it. love elk
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Havent been on in a billion years.

I've been loosing intrest in this stuff ;___; sadface

Too engrossed with Nintendo Hub :o
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:04 am

Hey! wut stuf? I see its been 111 days not a billion years (oct.2 to jan.20) gif28 :gaaa: Its been quiet here. Its all yur fot! wi kneed mer noyz gif32 gif31 gif28 :shfan: :shfan: frustrated mad lala grouchy
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:51 am

Hello,
I am a new and bright shinny star, just look up and you might see me.
I have shined since the day I was formed, and grow brighter with each new day.
I am an old star that has emerged time and time again, only to add to my luster.
The greatest thing about being a star, is that we were all formed at the same time, and will all shine bright for eternity.

Greetings Osiris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce yourself thread!   Reintroduce yourself thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reintroduce yourself thread!
Page 1 of 1