Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Crazy experience EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Crazy experience EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Crazy experience EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Crazy experience EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Crazy experience EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Crazy experience EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Crazy experience EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Crazy experience EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Crazy experience EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Crazy experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleChris

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Crazy experience Empty
PostSubject: Crazy experience   Crazy experience EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 3:57 pm

I just had the most crazy experience of my life.

Every week or so, my mom, sister and me meet up to read tarot cards. Nothing special, we usually just have fun with it. My mom and sister are the psychic ones anyway, I just go along because I'm interested.

Anyway, we were reading the cards, and they were all really random. Then, a 'spirit' of someone close to my sister came, and gave her a message. This took around half an hour. We were abut to finish up, when this other ghost came along, and it was some random 15 year old girl who none of us knew.

She was... really excited, because we knew she was there. She was going around the three of us, prodding us and stuff, you know, the usual. Then it got wierd. me and my sister both went REALLY stiff, as in, we couldn't move. Then my hand started to move on its own. It wasn't really moving at first, just twitching, but then it got worse, and my legs started to move. infact, my sister had to hold my hands down at one point. It took us around another half an hour just to get it to stop.

Allthough it was exciting, I feel weak. not weak physically, more, weak minded. Like, I let someone take control of me, while my sister and mom were fine. I feel like I let them down, you know?

so yeah, interesting night overall, allthough they didn't have time to read my cards.

Me and my mom have just had a mini-argument about the whole thing. And it eventually came to "you have to be stronger." I just feel untrusted you know? like, I don't feel like they want me there, because I'm 'inexperienced' and not psychic. I didn't know what was going on, so I went with it, because the best way to learn how to deal with something is to experience it, right?

I know I'm weak with this stuff, and this proves it. But how can I get any better if I just get looked down upon when I make mistakes? Maybe I'm just being childish. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Crazy experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy experience   Crazy experience EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:53 am

Little Chris,

DO NOT feel bad about your experience or inexperience. You experienced something few ever get to experience, so look at it as a blessing. You didn't kill your mother or sister or do anything "bad". So just look at it as an interesting experience. The next time you all read the cards (and actually EVERYTIME) say a prayer of protection and ask that only information from the light come through and invision yourselves surrounded by a protective light. If your mom and sister don't want to do it, just do it yourself. YOU ARE NOT WEAK!!! Also, you ARE psychic, we all are, some have developed more so than others. Buy a book on how to develop it and find some body to help you with the exercises, there is a ton of good, helpful information out there. If you need a partner email me and we can work together, I've been looking for someone to work with.
Back to top Go down

Crazy experience
Page 1 of 1