Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
The Pastor's Kitten EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
The Pastor's Kitten EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
The Pastor's Kitten EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
The Pastor's Kitten EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
The Pastor's Kitten EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
The Pastor's Kitten EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
The Pastor's Kitten EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
The Pastor's Kitten EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
The Pastor's Kitten EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

The Pastor's Kitten

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Pastor's Kitten Empty
PostSubject: The Pastor's Kitten   The Pastor's Kitten EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:38 pm

Dwight Nelson recently told a true story about the pastor of his church. He had a kitten that climbed up a tree in his backyard and then was afraid to come down. The pastor coaxed, offered warm milk, etc. The kitty would not come down. The tree was not sturdy enough to climb, so the pastor decided that if he tied a rope to his car and pulled it until the tree bent down, he could then reach up and get the kitten. That's what he did, all the while checking his progress in the car. He then figured if he went just a little bit further, the tree would be bent sufficiently for him to reach the kitten. But as he moved the car a little further forward, the rope broke. The tree went 'boing!' and the kitten instantly sailed through the air - out of sight.

The pastor felt terrible. He walked all over the neighborhood asking people if they'd seen a little kitten. No. Nobody had seen a stray kitten. So he prayed,"Lord, I just commit this kitten to your keeping," and went on about his business.

A few days later he was at the grocery store, and met one of his church members. He happened to look into her shopping cart and was amazed to see cat food. This woman was a cat hater and everyone knew it, so he asked her,"Why are you buying cat food when you hate cats so much?"
She replied, "You won't believe this," and then told him how
her little girl had been begging her for a cat, but she kept
refusing.

Then a few days before, the child had begged again, so the Mom finally told her little girl, "Well, if God gives you a cat, I'll let you keep it." She told the pastor, "I watched my child go out in the yard, get on her knees, and ask God for a cat. And really, Pastor, you won't believe this, but I saw it with my own eyes. A kitten suddenly came flying out of the blue sky, with its paws outspread, and landed right in front of her."

Lesson learned: Never underestimate the Power of God and His unique sense of humor.

:laugh4:
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

The Pastor's Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pastor's Kitten   The Pastor's Kitten EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:50 am

Awesome! I too have had literal, physical manifestations after praying. Did I tell you about the time I was living on Sauvie Island in a trailer parlk, being given a trailer for next to nothing in rent to help a friend keep the place sacred? (I also was told by White Eagle to walk the entire beach each day with LittleBear to keep sacred this particular beach, (home of the original Chinook Salmon people of the Northwest). We did that. Next to our trailer was a really negative, dark energy that I tried to diffuse. Everyone wanted him to leave, but somehow he was determined to create havoc and everyone was scared of him, and no one seemed to be able to rid the park of him. I tried too, and one day, I picked up Ted Andrew's Animal-Speak book (which I often use for meditation) and came spontaneously to Roadrunner (who lives in the desert, like the character). Message was, if intentions are of the highest good, one needs to quickly brake, turn quickly (like roadrunners do) and poof, you fly away, your intentions manifest and one goes on one's way unharmed.

I did this for two weeks and nothing happened. Tensions were getting worse. I was cursing myself, the gods, saying this healing stuff isn't working....One day after doing my usual walk with Littlebear trying to diffuse negative energy, LittleBear insists we go down to the beach again. I reluctantly said ok, and did so. We went to exactly the same spot where I had found a hawk feather and had gone home. At that very moment, tears began to fall down my face, the sun rose, the voice said why don't you believe us. Roadrunner's message is real. For the Cheyenne people Roadrunner is like Eagle to the Northwest tribes. Trust him. You are doing the right thing, be patient. I then broke down and apologized for my lack of faith and asked Grandfather to send me a sign. Immediately, the Voice said, "This IS Roadrunner speaking. Look down at your feet. We heard your prayer."

I looked down at the same spot, there was an entire roadrunner, dead, still warm, not a feather was wet. The voice said, "Now do you beleive us? Take my feathers out one by one. They will be part of the healing fetiches we have asked you to make. They will be given to others when the time is right." I went home and never again will I ask why, just because of my impatience syndrome/attitude. And to finish the story, the bad dark energy simply left in the middle of the night and was never seen again at the park. We have to really let go of our doubts if our dreams/intentions/worth is going to manifest. Enough said.......
Back to top Go down

The Pastor's Kitten
Page 1 of 1