Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Strange Rock EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Strange Rock EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Strange Rock EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Strange Rock EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Strange Rock EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Strange Rock EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Strange Rock EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Strange Rock EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Strange Rock EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Strange Rock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Strange Rock Empty
PostSubject: Strange Rock   Strange Rock EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 am

Strange rock raises questions (7/8/2008)
http://www.roswell-record.com/main.asp?SectionID=49&SubSectionID=112&ArticleID=29836
This strange rock found near Roswell by a local businessman - inscribed with what appears to be "crop circles" or some intergalactic message - has stimulated a huge amount interest, as experts probe its origins and any message it may bear. -- A strange rock with unusual magnetic properties - deeply scored, with what appears to be moon phases, a solar eclipse and the depiction of a supernova -- has been unearthed on the outskirts of Roswell. Its discovery has startled researchers, scientists and all who have examined it.If proven to be of extraterrestrial origin, it will mark the second time in less than a century that the Roswell area has received communications from outer space.Roswell Mayor Sam D. LaGrone, who actually saw and touched the rock over the weekend, said, "It is a very strange looking rock.... I touched it, I felt it, and I just don't see how it could have been produced."The rock, he said, adds another element to "the strangeness of Roswell," 61 years after the purported 1947 UFO crash and alleged cover-up by military authorities. CLIP More pictures through http://www.ufonut.com/frame4.htm
Back to top Go down

Strange Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Rock   Strange Rock EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:30 am

Thanks for posting this, MID. I was going to post it last week but got side-tracked on looking at crop circles. Actually, the rock matches a crop circle. I'll see if I can track it down and post the pics. Very interesting!
Back to top Go down

Strange Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Rock   Strange Rock EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:47 am

Here we go:

Strange Rock Rock4

Strange Rock Rock1

Crop Design discovered in U.K. 1996. The stone with design, Roswell.

Strange Rock Rock_2

Strange rock raises questions

Frank Levine
Record Staff Writer

A strange rock with unusual magnetic properties - deeply scored, with what appears to be moon phases, a solar eclipse and the depiction of a supernova -- has been unearthed on the outskirts of Roswell. Its discovery has startled researchers, scientists and all who have examined it.

If proven to be of extraterrestrial origin, it will mark the second time in less than a century that the Roswell area has received communications from outer space.

Roswell Mayor Sam D. LaGrone, who actually saw and touched the rock over the weekend, said, "It is a very strange looking rock.... I touched it, I felt it, and I just don't see how it could have been produced."

The rock, he said, adds another element to "the strangeness of Roswell," 61 years after the purported 1947 UFO crash and alleged cover-up by military authorities.

The deep wine-red colored rock, measuring less than two inches across, and weighing about 40 grams, was unearthed in September 2004 by Roswell businessman Robert Ridge, 50 , who said he found it while deer hunting in Cedar Hill, 17 miles "as the crow flies" from the 1947 purported UFO crash site.

"I saw some fresh tracks and followed them," he said. "That's when I noticed the partially exposed rock on the side of a sand pit. But I didn't pick it up at first because I thought there were deer up ahead, and didn't want to break off the pursuit."

When he realized the tracks were just goat tracks, he headed back the way he came, picked up the rock, and put it in his pocket, he said.

After showing the rock to family and friends, he decided to keep it in a safe deposit box until last year, when curiosity to discover the truth about it got the better of him.

"In July 2007, I was introduced to UFO investigators Chuck Zukowski and Debbie Ziegelmeyer, and they were astounded at what they saw," he said.

Zulkowski said the investigators where so impressed, they presented the rock to a number of experts, including prominent New Mexico anthropologists, "all of whom claimed they had never seen anything like it."

"They said there is no way this rock could have been scored or drilled in the way it was, without sophisticated modern equipment, like lasers and high speed water-fed grinders and drills," Zukowski said.

The artifact's image appears to be literally "pulled" from the surface of the red iron ore rock.

Apart from its strange appearance, Zukowski said, the rock has "peculiar" magnetic properties.

"It retains its magnetic polarity by which it will spin a compass needle and register its magnetic field on meters," he said. The oval rock will also spin, depending on the position of a magnet over the image surface, he added.

Zukowski and Ziegelmeyer said that archeologists requested that the rock be submitted for further laboratory analysis, in what they describe as phase two of their investigation.

One anthropologist reportedly described the rock as being similar to a "lodestone."

Lodestones have been mentioned in literature for centuries as having magical and mystical properties. There are ancient accounts of people reporting that when holding lodestones, their hands and body shook, and that the stones cured a wide range of illnesses, including snake bites and headaches.

Native Americans reportedly used lodestones as protection against snakes.

Meanwhile, investigators claim the artifact mirrors crop circles that appeared in Liddleton, England, in 1996, indicating a possibility the stone bears a message from space.

Priscilla Wolf, of Tijeras, a native American woman known to have "powers," visited the site were the rock was found last weekend, and said she felt a vibration in her hands when she held the rock, and that "light came down from the skies" when the rock was deposited at the site.

Although the rock was found partially exposed on the surface, Zukowski said, the sandy area in which it was found is known to erode and shift, possibly uncovering the rock.

"It appeared to have been buried at one time," said Ridge, who believes the rock represents more than just an interesting object.

"After I had it a few months, I began to think about it and began to think that it may be a beacon of some kind, or a message," he said.

"And I believe the message is that if we don't learn to get along with each other, we will be destroyed," he said.

Colin Andrews sent the following photograph to the ‘Roswell Daily Record’ to show the likeness of a crop circle design he researched in England during 1996.

The Crop Circle at Liddington Castle, England – 1996

Colin Andrews received a telephone call from farmer Bill Whatley at Folly farm, on the morning of 2nd August, 1996 to say that he had discovered a strange design in his wheat field, below the ancient hill fort called Liddington Castle, near the village of Chiseldon in the county of Wiltshire, England. Colin immediately drove to the site to meet Mr. Whatley and carry out research. He was greeted by the farmer who had just met a woman, Lucy Tuck who said she had witnessed an orange light high up above his field at 10.30 pm that night. After taking notes, Andrews began to gather ground data from the design but it soon became apparent that the field was not just host to this impressive pattern but two (See below). Approximately 350 feet away was a highly complex array of circles that had the appearance of a fractal design (Andrews Catalogue #457 - Andrews File Ref:1996-053).

Following the discovery of the Roswell stone, the Andrews aerial photograph was sent to his friend and colleague, Dr. Jean-Noel Aubrun for analysis (Author of numerous N.A.S.A. papers). His findings showed that the crop design and the Roswell stone design matched exactly ! (at least within the normal distortions introduced by photography). See Dr. Aubrun’s findings below:

As details are currently understood and leaving room for trickery of some kind, these findings could be very important for both the UFO and crop circle subjects – Colin Andrews, 10th July 2008.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Rock   Strange Rock Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Rock
Page 1 of 1