Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Possible Impeachment EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Possible Impeachment EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Possible Impeachment EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Possible Impeachment EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Possible Impeachment EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Possible Impeachment EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Possible Impeachment EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Possible Impeachment EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Possible Impeachment EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Possible Impeachment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Possible Impeachment Empty
PostSubject: Possible Impeachment   Possible Impeachment EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm

This is awesome news.

Report: Judiciary may hold hearings on impeachment
RAW STORY
Published: Thursday July 10, 2008

StumbleUpon

Print This Email This

After insisting for nearly two years that impeachment was strictly "off the table," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi may be changing her tune.

The Democratic leader said Thursday that the House Judiciary Committee could be holding hearings on impeachment articles introduced by Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) sometime in the near future. After introducing 35 articles of impeachment against President Bush last month, Kucinich is planning to introduce another single article Thursday, accusing the president of misleading the country into war with Iraq.

Politico reports Kucinich's efforts may be paying off:

Pelosi has said previously that impeachment "was off the table," so her comments this morning were surprising, and clearly signaled a new willingness to entertain the idea of ousting Bush, although no one in the Democratic leadership believes that is likely since the president has only six months left in this term.

"This is a Judiciary Committee matter, and I believe we will see some attention being paid to it by the Judiciary Committee," Pelosi told reporters. "Not necessarily taking up the articles of impeachment because that would have to be approved on the floor, but to have some hearings on the subject."

Pelosi added: "My expectation is that there will be some review of that in the committee."

Kucinich has scheduled a press conference on Capitol Hill for 2 p.m. Thursday. RAW STORY will provide further details from there upon its conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Possible Impeachment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Impeachment   Possible Impeachment EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:43 am

gif28 Yes, MID, this IS AWESOME! As long as there is a Kusenich, I still have some "hope" left in my "Hope Chest". (I don't plan to marry any of them, but there still is some hope left.) gif31

We (those of us who can still read between the lines) know about (or believe) the forces at work are greed and outrageous profit at the expense of human lives. The Kennedy's, Rockefeller's, Mellon's Harriman's and Brown's combined don't hold a candle to the Carlyle's (mostly the Bush Family)power and wealth (13 TRILLION dollars-7% of THE ENTIRE US GNP). Add the Haliburton's and KKR's who get most of the defense contracts (private sub-contractors with equal (over 160,000 soldiers- paid mercenaries) and that's what we have: Greed surpassing everything else.

Even the Desert Storm war seems to have been an entire fabrication for profit as well. This form of dictatorship (oligarchy and monopoly- a small group of people in it for profit instead of a couple of madmen or two) isn't that much different than the behavior of single-handed dictators who get all the media attention these days. In my opinion, state-sanctioned killing and torture, complete control over large masses of people isn't that much different than when its done with extreme violence by madmen whose self-interest rules their little roost. They are all real, really disgusting crooks of the highest order. If anybody needs to be impeached, imprisoned (complete with chips embedded in them until the day they die (they make more money, are empowered with incredible amounts of national security information to use to their advantage AFTER they leave office....well, you know where that would lead me, if I continued talking in this vein...don't plan to. (kinda like the movie "Please Don't Shoot the Piano Player"...I really am a piano player and have actually met (or heard in whispers) some of these cruel people's laughing and "playing with" disgraceful behavior.

We (the general public) can now honestly say we know WHO this elite, "Illuminati group" really is. This is not a sound bite. Known by many of us 30 or forty years ago, this knowledge is now very "Close, Up-front and Personal".

Enough said....I do hope something is done about it, though. Being this is an election year, it probably will simply disappear into the dust again, but at least it will get our attention. Oh well gif37 :gaaa: :scared: gif36
Back to top Go down

Possible Impeachment
Page 1 of 1