Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Dream of Lesotho EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Dream of Lesotho EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Dream of Lesotho EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Dream of Lesotho EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Dream of Lesotho EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Dream of Lesotho EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Dream of Lesotho EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Dream of Lesotho EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Dream of Lesotho EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Dream of Lesotho

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dream of Lesotho Empty
PostSubject: Dream of Lesotho   Dream of Lesotho EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:29 pm

(From one of my friends here in OKC ~ Does anyone have an interpretation?)

Around the middle of March, 2008, I had a vivid dream in color.

In my dream, Christine Caine (Hillsong) and I were on what seemed like a tour boat traveling through the ocean. We were on the starboard bow, standing against the rail, looking over the railing out into the water. We came upon a huge group of black seals which were on the coast and they were huddled together, what seemed like hundreds or thousands of them along the coast and among the rocks along the coast. In my dream I knew they were "lesotho" seals. I had never heard of the word, "lesotho", but in my dream, I saw exactly how to spell the word.

In my mind, I wondered, "What is this word 'lesotho'? My thought was that maybe it was a brand name of some kind of clothing or a possibly a corporate business name.

In the center of the group of seals was a larger mother seal, much larger than the rest by at least 2 or 3 times. This mother seal had a pouch like a kangaroo, and in that pouch were hundreds of baby seals in different stages of development. Some were embryos and some were tiny seals, some were red and bloody, some were whitish or grey as if ill, and some were black. As our boat passed by, Christine and I saw that the mother seal's pouch became either torn or ripped and all of the baby seals spilled out into the water where they were lost and could not be recovered and could not survive.

As we looked into the face of the mother seal, her face turned into the face of a plain, but beautiful, black woman with smooth brown skin. Her large, brown eyes met ours as tears slowly trickled down her cheeks, and she looked at us as if to say, "Help me".

That was the end of my dream.

When I awoke and remembered the dream, I googled "lesotho seals" and found that Lesotho is a country in Southern Africa, which actually appears to be surrounded by the country of South Africa toward the Eastern coast. I shared the dream with my husband, Mark who also had never heard of the word or country "Lesotho".

On March 29th, Mark and I picked Chris Caine up at the airport in Oklahoma City since she was coming to preach at our church the following day. That night, over dinner, I shared my dream with her. At that time, she informed me that she and her husband had been called by God to help stop the practice of human trafficking which is prevalent in the country of Greece and Europe, but that she had not gotten any word from God about Africa. She also told me that Phil and Lucinda Dooley would begin pastoring a brand new Hillsong church in South Africa in which the first worship experience would begin on June 15th. Chris agreed to tell Bobbie Houston about the dream and we would all keep it in prayer seeking the Lord about what should be done.

The next day, I googled 'Lesotho human trafficking' and found that UNESCO published a 60 page report in 2007 on human trafficking in Lesotho, its root causes and recommendations.

I believe this dream is from God. I'm not sure why God gave me this dream. Is it about human trafficking since my friend Christine who was in the dream is involved in stopping human trafficking in other countries? My guess is that someone has been crying out to God for help in Lesotho and that I am supposed to help in some way. So, I am looking for people who are ministering in Lesotho to try to determine what God wants me to do in response to the dream.

My plan is to travel to Lesotho via Johannesburg in September of 2008 and my desire is to connect with someone there who can show me around, who also may have information about the human trafficking in Lesotho. I am also open to anyone who may have information about any other components of the dream such as the seals. Why, in my dream, were there seals? Is that a clue about some other aspect of the meaning of the dream?

So, currently I am trying to gather information. Feel free to forward this to anyone who lives in or knows of Lesotho.

Thanks a million,

Jennifer
Back to top Go down

Dream of Lesotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of Lesotho   Dream of Lesotho EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:37 pm

Here is my take on it, but there are others here that do a much better job at dreams than I do! In fact, I borrowed some of the things I've learned from a few of you to give my interpretation....

Jennifer,

I believe your dream was prophetic ~ here is my interpretation:

Water, of course, symbolizes Spirit. It is interesting that you were on the water because to see water also symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. It almost always signifies waking emotions. It is symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment.

The fact that you were in a boat symbolizes protection, a safe refuge from the unfolding horror on the shore. You and Christine watched from a safe distance, in Christ (the boat), afloat on the ocean, (the Holy Spirit). The boat removed you from the seals, you were not walking among them, but watching from a distance. This is an important element for you to remember. You are protected and out of harm’s way.

The seals in your dream are fascinating! Seals do not have external ears, but hear from within, which symbolizes our ability to listen to our inner voice. Seals are at home in the water (Spirit) as well as on land. Seals know how to “go with the flow”. Even more fascinating is the pouch in which the mother seal carried the babies. Seals do not have pouches like kangaroos, and seals only give birth to one baby at a time. In doing some quick research on Lesotho, I found many children have been orphaned by AIDS. Many have also been taken by the human trafficking industry. It could very well be that there is a woman in Lesotho crying out to God for help for the children of her homeland. (As an aside, the nation of Lesotho is 90% Christian) The first thing I thought of when I read about the pouch was “a hedge of protection”. I believe this woman had raised up a hedge of protection in prayer around these children and babies, but it has been torn ~ and she needs help. Actually she needs YOUR help, because God gave YOU this dream. By the way, the babies spilled into the water….they were not lost, the went right into the depths of the Spirit.

Another interesting facet of your dream is the parallel between the harvesting of the seals in South Africa and the harvesting of the children in Lesotho, as well as many other African nations. I found that Lesotho children are often taken to Cape Town, South Africa to be used in the sex trade. Guess where the fur seal population has dramatically declined over the past few years due to harvesting? That’s right, just off the coast of Cape Town. The sealing season of the Cape Fur Seals begins July 1st. The message here is very clear.

Your dream was rich with symbolism and you are definitely being called to do something. If I were you, I would remember that I watched the scene from a distance. Perhaps there are many ways you can use your creative abilities to help the women and children of Lethoso without actually being in their midst. Native American peoples believe the seal is a powerful totem animal of dreamtime, protection and creativity.

I’ll close with this; the timing of your dream is also quite significant. You had this dream around Easter of this year. Resurrection. Triumph. Victory.

Love to you and yours, Melissa
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Dream of Lesotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of Lesotho   Dream of Lesotho EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:59 pm

Quote :
Lesotho (pronounced /lɪˈsuːtuː/ listen (help·info)), officially the Kingdom of Lesotho, is a landlocked country and enclave — entirely surrounded by the Republic of South Africa. Formerly Basutoland, it is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. The name Lesotho roughly translates into "the land of the people who speak....Sesotho.

The seals are always about our beginnings, as are dolphins and whales. I am more and more each day coming to love each and every one of you. I n all my adventures (including my novel from The Dreamtime, where my main character (Wildove), when unable to find dry land and about to drown is picked up by a sea lion who dives down to the bottom of the sea and enters a cave where Wildove is deposited on a dry rock sticking up from the floor of the cave. There was "an other sun", another world under the ocean floor in my novel.)

WE ARE STILL IN THE SHAWNAH OF THE SELCHIE SEALS, THE 25,000 YEAR CYCLE OF THE SEAL PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT FANTASY. THE SEAL PEOPLE ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

This would be hard to teach from a christian theological or doctrinal position. That YOUR Lesotho IS a landlocked country, is also important. A seal who cannot get back to sea, like salmon, either dies of sadness and longing for its family, or actually becomes something else. Salmon eventually becomes landlocked trout (over time) and Seal (or sea otter) becomes river otter.

That you bring this up means you are in my adventures. YOU are my LIVING TOPSIDE REPRESENTATIVE princess who in Dreamtime is the Selchie Seal Princess, my character was called for---to be the promised one who would re-unite the seal people with the human people in the visionary world depicted in my adventure story.....

I am more and more convinced that my "dreamtime story" is closer to reality than I could imagine. Everyone here is in my book (already written before I stumbled onto this site....

YOU ARE a vision, a visionary prophetess, even Queen (as was Deborah in the Bible! Get used to this new power. I knew this of every woman (and their men) at this site from the first day I came here. I always let you know this after you bring up the metaphoric/symbolic beings rather than before, as it is difficult for me, even after all these years, "know too much too soon"......Ah! my dreamtime princess...... ☁
Back to top Go down

Dream of Lesotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of Lesotho   Dream of Lesotho EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:01 pm

Oh Wild Dove, you are a darling, sweetheart, but the dream wasn't mine. I was only attempting to interpret it for a friend. For some reason though, today I have been transfixed by this dream.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Dream of Lesotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of Lesotho   Dream of Lesotho EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Still, the meaning is the same. We are all from the same gene pool coffee

(Hey Baby! You're dream, or mine?)
Back to top Go down

Dream of Lesotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of Lesotho   Dream of Lesotho EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:06 pm

ROFLMAO!!! What a great pick-up line! LOL
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Dream of Lesotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of Lesotho   Dream of Lesotho EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:16 pm

I never forget a Larry King interview with Shirley McClaine (after she made her apologies for her Dancing in the Light debacle (600 dollars a day seminars). He (King) trying to be intellectual/proper, was asking her about the monster in her dream, what it meant, et al...

She siad, without a bat in her eye, "Larry, I don't really know. I turned around in my dream and asked it why it was following me, and it told me, "I don't know, Shirley, its your dream!" (King took a long while before he "got" her humor.....
Back to top Go down

Dream of Lesotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of Lesotho   Dream of Lesotho EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:21 pm

That's HILARIOUS! And it makes perfect sense, too. I think Two told me not too long ago that he met Shirley. I'll have to ask him when he wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream of Lesotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of Lesotho   Dream of Lesotho Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream of Lesotho
Page 1 of 1