Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
new undersea volcanoes EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
new undersea volcanoes EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
new undersea volcanoes EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
new undersea volcanoes EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
new undersea volcanoes EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
new undersea volcanoes EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
new undersea volcanoes EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
new undersea volcanoes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
new undersea volcanoes EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

new undersea volcanoes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elk

elk

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-30

new undersea volcanoes Empty
PostSubject: new undersea volcanoes   new undersea volcanoes EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:01 pm

there was a report on the radio that 2 new under sea volcanoes have been discovered by chance.

off the coast of fiji in the south pacific, they are said to be 4000m wide and while not erupting at the moment have in the near past and are emitting clouds of material. they have released lead, copper, zinc and gold when they erupted.

the first was discovered when they were mapping the ocean floor, then there was a medical emergency on board the vessel so they deviated and found the 2nd volcanoe.

so my question is. if there are new volcanos this size 1000m under the ocean, what warming effect would they have on the ocean temperature? imagine if there were a dozen of these, way down near the south pole that only the whales know about and use as a fire place in the cold waters.

i feel that there is much more to global warming than is currently known and that it is a quite egocentric to think that humans and their creations are the main catalyst of change. elk
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: new undersea volcanoes   new undersea volcanoes EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:10 am

Elk I am with you on the cause of global warming. We are but ants in the whole scheme of things. Even though ants can cause quite a mess in the yard, they hardly affect our air quality.

I had not read about the undersea volcanoes and I love your analogy of fireplaces for whales. What a great visualization that brings to mind. How lovely!

I think many scientists are so mired in verifiable facts that they fail to see the big picture. We all know the prophecies have foretold of extreme climate change. Why can't they see what we do? LOL
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: new undersea volcanoes   new undersea volcanoes EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:27 am

I hate to be the dark-eye on this one, but I am afraid our scientists, like our "politicians" are controlled by the same forces:greed and money. I don't mean individual scientists, I mean the laboratories that provide the funds......no one (of that ilk) want to spend the money to make the changes.

We used to use windmills and water wheels. Then we went to coal and hydroelectricity (hydroelectricity is only 112 years old). Then we went to petrol.......In other words, we made the choice. The world is divided into four elements, like every other living organism....fire (sun) air(wind) earth (coal,oil,etc.) and water(hydroelectricity.

Every century we made a change. We've done water and earth, why not air and fire (wind and solar)? NOW THOSE ELEMENTS ARE MOST DEFINITELY UNLIMITED.......
Back to top Go down
elk

elk

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: new undersea volcanoes   new undersea volcanoes EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:04 am

thanks for the replies. and yes i agree with you both. people in decision making positions with vested interests and their own agendas have been the human history of the earth so far. but u know its tuff bringing up teenagers with all those raging hormones.

and u know spring, i can even see the whales huddled around the volcanoes in a pod, toasting a jellyfish or two (the marshmallows of the sea), sharing what they have learned and discovered before they confound those little humans (who dangle microphones in the water), with a new song. and up on the surface of the water steam rises in the cold waters, enabling a sea mist to roll along.

the volcanoes are between fiji and tonga. sorry i havent had a chance to do a search for any info. elk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new undersea volcanoes   new undersea volcanoes EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 am

Elk, I'm going to look on Google Earth when I get a chance and see if they can be spotted.

You made me laugh out loud with your picture of whales toasting jellyfish! LOL!

:laugh4:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: new undersea volcanoes   new undersea volcanoes EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:31 am

elk wrote:

and u know spring, i can even see the whales huddled around the volcanoes in a pod, toasting a jellyfish or two (the marshmallows of the sea), sharing what they have learned and discovered before they confound those little humans (who dangle microphones in the water), with a new song. and up on the surface of the water steam rises in the cold waters, enabling a sea mist to roll along.

elk

I love this image also. Makes me think of Smores! Do you think they tell ghost stories? Maybe about how "Charlie the Tuna" forever roams the ocean floor?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new undersea volcanoes   new undersea volcanoes Empty

Back to top Go down

new undersea volcanoes
Page 1 of 1