Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Fire EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Fire EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Fire EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Fire EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Fire EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Fire EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Fire EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Fire EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Fire EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Fire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Fire Empty
PostSubject: Fire   Fire EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 9:23 am

For the past couple of days, I've smelled fire everywhere I go. Not smoke, mind you, just fire. I've smelled it in my home, in my car, in my office and outside. I'm not sure why I keep smelling it, but as some people are claire audient, I am claire olfactant. heh. I just made that up, but I do have some weird ability to smell stuff that isn't there. It didn't occur to me until a couple of years ago that this was some sort of early warning system. Anyway, I've been smelling fire ~ whether it has to do with a local event or something larger, I do not know. The fact that I smell it everywhere I go tells me it's something large.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire   Fire EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:46 am

with all the rain we've had around here I don't think we need to worry too much.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire   Fire EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:26 pm

BTM I am not kidding you about this. I woke up at 3:00 this morning and almost posted the identical thing. I could not get fire off of my mind. I was walking around in the dark and I kept hearing "the fires will not be merciful, the winds will carry them far."

I didn't post because I didn't want to turn on my computer, but something kept telling me to do it. AND THEN I READ THIS!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire   Fire EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:29 pm

AND LAST NITE ON PBS-NOVA, SUPER-MEGAVOLCANO (the largest is underneath Yellowstone Park that is larger than the park itself.....according to scientists studying volcano-ology. It is emminently due for irruption. Two years ago, a Shoshone Elder, Bennie LeBeau e-mailed to ask me to be the spokesperson for a world-wide intentional prayer circle with all major direction points on a 600 mile radius with Yellowstone Geyser area the center of the wheel (an ancient Shoshone medicine wheel center) with prophecy predictions, heating up prayers, etc., to be sent heavenward for "The Real God-Conscience" to hear our prayers and reduce the heating points of the area.

Sisters, Oregon was the western point of the wheel. We did what was asked of us, and the geyser measurements showed that "something" happened the week-end that literally made a measurable difference in the temperature. It is again starting to rise faster than normal....by far!!!!!. BE READY, FOLKS for a possible SUPER-MEGA VOLCANIC FIRE AND ASH IRRUPTION WITHIN OUR COMING YEARS, PERHAPS MONTHS....really be ready!!! What's wrong with this, even if our "visions" and "channelings" are slightly off (in terms of when)?

NOTHING IS WRONG EXCEPT IGNORING THEM!!! CAN'T HURT TO STOCK UP.....just a little bit of inconvenience, that's all.......
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire   Fire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:27 am

even though we have lots of rain now..... I can sense some fire looming. I had a dream the other night where it used to be the river near my place, the Mighty St. Lawrence River that separates the Canadiand and the US Border in the Eastern part of North America, and in the dream it was no longer a river but a river of lava flowing. I can see the details of the landscapes that has been scorching from the heat...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire   Fire EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:58 am

Back to top Go down

Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire   Fire EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:39 pm

Calif. firefighters battle more than 1,400 blazes

Jun 30 02:50 PM US/Eastern
By SCOTT LINDLAW
Associated Press Writer Write a Comment

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Two of Northern California's more than 1,400 wildfires choked parts of the Sierra Nevada foothills, darkening a 100-mile stretch between Sacramento and Reno with clouds of black smoke.
The fires in the Tahoe National Forest blanketed the Interstate 80 corridor linking the two cities and the foothill communities in between where tens of thousands of people live. The flames forced the evacuation of the tiny Gold Rush community of Washington.

Along the Pacific, firefighters hoped coastal fog would help them gain ground against a blaze that was just 3 percent contained in the storied town of Big Sur. John Heil, a spokesman for the U.S. Forest Service, said it had blackened nearly 62 square miles, or about 39,600 acres.

Firefighters made headway against a blaze of comparable size in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest, increasing their containment to 23 percent. But the location hampered their efforts.

"It is extremely steep, very rugged territory, and there are a lot of injuries, twisting ankles, slipping on hills," said Jason Kirchner, another Forest Service spokesman. Burning debris is "rolling downhill right past your containment line. It's very complicated, difficult, dirty firefighting work."

Fire crews inched closer to getting some of the largest of 1,420 blazes surrounded, according to the state Office of Emergency Services. Some 364,600 acres—or almost 570 square miles—of forest, grass and brush had burned.

A "red flag warning"—representing the most extreme fire danger—was still in effect for extreme northeastern California, northwest Nevada and eastern Oregon, the National Weather Service said.

Lower-than-average rainfall and record levels of parched vegetation likely mean a long, fiery summer throughout northern California, according to the Forest Service's state fire outlook, released last week.

The fires were mostly started by lightning storms that were unusually intense for so early in the season. But summer storms will probably be even fiercer, according to the Forest Service.

"Our most widespread and/or critical lightning events often occur in late July or August, and we have no reason to deviate from that," the agency's report said.

The blazes have destroyed more than 50 buildings, said Gregory Renick, state emergency services spokesman.

In Arizona, strong wind turned a 500-acre wildfire away from the remote mountain community of Crown King north of Phoenix, officials said Monday. However, there was still no containment and the community was still considered threatened, said Prescott National Forest spokeswoman Debbie Maneely. About 120 residents voluntarily evacuated Sunday as flames got to within a mile of the former mining town.

Crews in central New Mexico's Manzano Mountains were doing mop-up operations Monday on an almost 9-square-mile fire that destroyed six homes and 10 outbuildings. Residents who left last week were allowed to return home Sunday. The fire, started by lightning June 23, was 85 percent contained.

In Guffey, Colo., about 40 miles west of Colorado Springs, most of the 100 residents who fled a 1,115-acre lightning-started wildfire were allowed back home Sunday. Final evacuation orders were expected to be lifted Monday morning.

___

Associated Press writer Don Thompson in Sacramento contributed to this report.

___

On the Net:

Fire information at http://www.oes.ca.gov
Back to top Go down
FliesWithoutWings

FliesWithoutWings

Female
Number of posts : 46
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire   Fire EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:08 am

BTM, I too have been smelling fire lately. Just last night before bedtime, the very strong odor filled my home. I was very alarmed by what my senses were telling me but I was unable to find a source. I have shared this with several friends and they have also had the same experiences lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire   Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire
Page 1 of 1